Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Whoa whoa whoa guys....

The restraining order thing was just a joke. I doubt it will come to that point, I know she is a pain in the ass but I don't think she is completely crazy. If she showed up at my house I would think about it, but she doesn't know where I live (to my knowledge)

Hopefull she will keep her word and not show up at the gym until "next week" as she said, and next week I will be in Cancun lol. I think the conversation yesterday solved the problem for the time being. If worst comes to worst I am going to call an ex-girl of mine and have her start coming to the gym with me for a week and have her be all over me. That will definitely fix it, or they will fight. lol....

<<LMO>>

ttuPrincess Guest
    yeah they gave me a temp, but the cop i showed it to said it basically meant nothing.. theres really no protection in Texas .. i guess cause everyone owns a gun and ever the women know how to use them,... guess your suppose to protect yourself.. lol

sorry for the hijack.. back to tell the biatch off in the gym..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    yeah they gave me a temp, but the cop i showed it to said it basically meant nothing.. theres really no protection in Texas .. i guess cause everyone owns a gun and ever the women know how to use them,... guess your suppose to protect yourself.. lol

sorry for the hijack.. back to tell the biatch off in the gym..

ttuPrincess Guest
    LMO thats what i suggested before.. make her realize or atleast think you have someone else..

but dont ever underestimate a female.. if you have read anything on what I have posted about my roommate yu will understand.. she looks like she wouldnt stalk etc, but many guys now park thier cars far away from their houses or in garages cause she stalks.. girls get crazyyyyyy..

and have hella fun in cancun.. I havnt been in 2 years.. I think im gonna take Coldstone to Cozomel soon with my best friend and her b/f.. that will nice!!!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    LeanMeOut - have a great time in Cancun. You sure she does't know where you live though even though she somehow knows you live by a park?
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thanks guys.... I can't wait for Saturday to roll around I am leaving 1st thing in the morning.

I hope she doesn't know where I live lol... I never told her where my house is. Maybe she followed me one day? Or is guessing there is a park around my house?? Who knows.... I'll ask my workout partner if he told her where I live, because he is a big mouth and always seems to tell her stuff about me (like where I am going to be at or what I am doing over the weekend) he pisses me off, he says it isn't his place to lie to her. I wsa like it isn't your place to tell her either dick. O'well.... atleast I will be in Cancun for a week and I know she can't follow me there haha

<<LMO>>

She was F*CKING THERE AGAIN!!!!!

My workout partner ditched out on me, so I went alone today. I was there lifting for like 20 minutes and then I saw her and her usual workout partner go around me on the indoor track. They looked my direction but I had a hat on and headphones and I saw them 1st so I ducked down al ittle bit. Then I conitinued on lifting and I guess they never saw me. I finished up and left, but I am still pissed off. This is bull$hit. There is no reason for her to be there, she can go to her gym by her house and work. Instead she is driving 25 minutes over to my side of town to go to the new gym (gee I wonder why)...

Anyways, god only 2 more days of lifting left then I am outa here for a week. I hope this stupid b*tch figures $hit out when I don't talk to her for a week and don't say goodbye. I don't think I could have been anymore clear w/ her than yesterday. She even said yesterday "I'll see ya next week" meaning she was going to the old gym.... but yet she shows up again! **** it.... maybe I'll just start goign back to the old one across town until she starts goign there again then I'll switch again. This is BS that I have to duck her though, I am really starting to think about getting a membership at a different club.

<<LMO>>

VIXI is offline Female Member
    If this ends badly...let me say now it was nice knowin ya...and your spankins will be forfeited to Swolecat...personally I would let Princess whack her....xxxSass

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    ..personally I would let Princess whack her....xxxSass
    yeah .. Im all up for that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    yeah .. Im all up for that!!!!!

Whenever your in Vegas feel free to

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    If this ends badly...let me say now it was nice knowin ya...and your spankins will be forfeited to Swolecat...personally I would let Princess whack her....xxxSass

D*mn.... then Swole will be getting to have all the fun. I better stay alive lol

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    D*mn.... then Swole will be getting to have all the fun. I better stay alive lol
    <<LMO>>
    I'm down like 4 flat tires for forfeits!

VIXI, u know where to find me.

~SC~

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    get involved when she quits or you find another gym. Best advice

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    get involved when she quits or you find another gym. Best advice
    LOL dude this thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooo old

chest6 is offline Banned
    whats with the old thread bumping..leanmeout btw what u end up doing i read ur first post but thats it

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dont know why you're complaining, i iwsh i had a female work out partner that dedicated! also getting some puss on the side along with it! geezus! I wish I had your problems

Me too, wait till he gets older and misses banging more than one chic a day If she's hot keep hitting it and be glad the chic is in shape.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    whats with the old thread bumping..leanmeout btw what u end up doing i read ur first post but thats it
    What he said, what ever happend to this psycho bitch?

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her, hide the body

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information