Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naja
    In short, you are a dishonest, manipulative game player. I don't know whether the woman involved is also a dishonest, manipulative game player, but if she is, you are both getting what you deserve - a dysfunctional relationship with a lot of game playing and lying and bullsh*t and headaches.

Has anyone other than the nice healthy Pagan community I grew up in ever heard of men and women actually being friends and sharing fun times together because they like one another? Or trying to be an honest and ethical person so that you can look at yourself in the mirror with self respect? Sheesh. This crap makes me *very* glad that I only have sex with mentally healthy guys who are good friends and partners, and nobody has to play stupid games with anybody.

Dump the bitches and bastards who play manipulation games. Everyone deserves to be treated better than that, men and women.

Im sorry that you feel that way, but depending on your experience in the world I would have to say you are seeing things in a narrow view. Now let me explain why.....I am 28 yrs old and I have plenty of experience under my belt, when it comes to women issues. I have dated them all the sucidal ones the arrogant ones the controlling ones the primadonna's type ugly ones national beauty queens strippers and school teachers. I have experimented with several things to work on being able to get the girls I want.. THe nice honest guy that caters to the women will unfortunately never never get the girl. Why you ask? Because we all want things we cant have, when the nice good guy says your so pretty can I come over and kiss your ass and what time should I show up. NOw this osunds logical doesnt it he is trying to have a nice relationship with a girl.. What the girl heard was this "I am so happy that I get to come over and kiss you ass becuase nobody else wants me" rgue all you want this is the truth. Now when a women calls a guy like me or I call will get this Hey I am doing this you should join me..... Transulation; you should go with me because if you dont somenone else is going to. This sounds kind of cocky but its the truth, I swear on my life that this is the way it works. Again Im sorry that your life revolves around your "guy " friend that probably is just waiting the time for you to tell him its ok to have sex with you. This not how it works Im sorry

Naja is offline Female Member
    I can understand the temptation to "get the bitch back" if you think she was playing games with you, but think about this. What if she wasn't playing games and you misread the situation? That would make you pretty much of a scumbag if she was only putting your visit off so that she could feel more confident that she was clean and shaved and ready for YOUR enjoyment. Women really do feel that way y'know.

A lot of younger men think that getting sex is worth playing dishonest and unethical games and putting up with headaches and drama from women who play those same games. Heck, a lot of older men think that way too. And these "players" tend to end up together. The women are manipulative bitches who use pussy power to try to lead guys around by their dicks, make them spend money and jump through hoops, etc. The men are lying, cheating, unethical bastards who will say or do anything to get one-up on the bitches and get sex from them without having to jump through hoops. I don't have much respect for either men or women who go through life this way.

I was raised to respect honor, courage, ethics and the value of my given word. I think that these things are an important part of manhood and womanhood. If you think that chasing sex and "winning" or "scoring" in a hostile way against women is more important than being an honorable man, there are plenty of women who are just as dysfunctional to play this game with. But nobody has to choose the game playing. You can stop playing and choose to have sex with women who treat you with respect instead of trying to one-up you or score off of you. Your choice. Personally I think it is more enjoyable all around to relax and have fun with lovers who are also trusted friends.

I dont see how this was get the bitch back or hostile. It was a power play we all do power plays concious or not so if you catch one you dont take the bait sis

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I was raised to respect honor, courage, ethics and the value of my given word. I think that these things are an important part of manhood and womanhood. If you think that chasing sex and "winning" or "scoring" in a hostile way against women is more important than being an honorable man, there are plenty of women who are just as dysfunctional to play this game with. But nobody has to choose the game playing. You can stop playing and choose to have sex with women who treat you with respect instead of trying to one-up you or score off of you. Your choice. Personally I think it is more enjoyable all around to relax and have fun with lovers who are also trusted friends.
    I'm taking a wild guess here, but I bet you go to church every Sunday.

Look sorry if this is all offensive to you. I live in the city not in some back woods community in the bible belt. Even in your 30's and 40's where I'm from the game is still played. Not by most but by some.
    In the game there are no victims. Just players, winners and losers.

Dont blame the playa blame the game

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He said bible belt, lmfao!!!!!!

~SC~

or is it dont hate the playa? I forget either way you get the point

Correct, the official saying is, "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    or is it dont hate the playa? I forget either way you get the point
    Dont hate the playa hate the game.
    Dont player hate. Player replicate
    Dont player hate. Player emulate.
    Dont player hate. Player duplicate.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Correct, the official saying is, "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

~SC~
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Preach on playa, playa matriculate!!!!!

~SC~

Im all about this but in my area I am 1 of the few who work this way most guys up here get jealous and try to cockblock or want to fight the dip$hits. BUt most everyone up here is married by 24 have kids by 25, people are wierd up here I should move

Im all about this but in my area I am 1 of the few who work this way most guys up here get jealous and try to cockblock or want to fight the dip$hits. BUt most everyone up here is married by 24 have kids by 25, people are wierd up here I should move
    Yeah alot of my family lives in this small town in Florida, and I love them don't get it wrong, but I hate going there to visit because I know my chance of getting a 1 night stand is slim to none, because once they get legal they get married. Pop out 3 kids by 21 and then get divorced and remarried to Jebs cousin Jethro.

Im sorry that you feel that way, but depending on your experience in the world I would have to say you are seeing things in a narrow view.
    I do come from a very different culture than the mainstream. I was raised in the Pagan community where ethical polyamory is more or less the norm; we have a lot of triads, extended line marriages and open relationships in our community as well as the more usual monogamous arrangements. I am looking at the way things seem to be between men and women in standard American culture and wincing at how dishonest and unethical it seems from my perspective. The games that men and women are encouraged by society to play against each other seem very strange to me.

THe nice honest guy that caters to the women will unfortunately never never get the girl. Why you ask? Because we all want things we cant have, when the nice good guy says your so pretty can I come over and kiss your ass and what time should I show up.
    Er, in our community it's a little different. Often a friendship develops first, a lot of us don't really do the formal "dating" thing. I never did. Both men and women are expected to cater to each other. I'm not saying it is perfect in the culture I come from, there are stupid games there too, but in my experience there is a lot more honest respect between the sexes. Women treat men with respect and vice versa. Our version of dating is both more casual and more communicative. A lot of us are alternative lifestylers in other ways too (into leather, S&M, fetish, swinging, etc) so very clear communication and negotiation is a must. Even those of us who are not interested in anything more than heterosexual sex in the missionary position have learned a lot from the vocal kinky contingent in our community about the importance of honest negotiation.

The biggest difference I can see is that you seem to be aiming for a "win lose" situation where either the man wins or the woman wins and one of them has to lose. That's a horrifying notion to me, since I would always prefer to negotiate a win win situation where two (or more) people are happy because they are sharing in a fair and friendly way.

Again Im sorry that your life revolves around your "guy " friend that probably is just waiting the time for you to tell him its ok to have sex with you. This not how it works Im sorry
    I'm currently in an open polyamorous relationship with two long term partners, thanks. They are my best friends.

I respect your views, it just hasnt woorked for me

Yeah alot of my family lives in this small town in Florida, and I love them don't get it wrong, but I hate going there to visit because I know my chance of getting a 1 night stand is slim to none, because once they get legal they get married. Pop out 3 kids by 21 and then get divorced and remarried to Jebs cousin Jethro.

Awful waste isnt bro

I'm taking a wild guess here, but I bet you go to church every Sunday.
    LMAO.....uh, no. I'm Pagan. My parents are Wiccan, and their ethical open relationship is still going strong. Actually neither of them have other partners any more since they're much older and a bit on the stay-at-home side these days.

I'm not particularly religious myself, but I do think that the ethics I learned growing up are good and healthy ones. I think that being an honest and honorable person is healthier and less stressful than being a lying game player, and that having sex with good friends who are also honest is better than having sex with people who don't really like or respect you.

Would you rather have sex with a woman who is using sex as a weapon to hold over you, or sex with a woman who likes you, respects you, thinks you are a hottie and truly wants sex because it is pleasurable?

I'm currently in an open polyamorous relationship with two long term partners, thanks. They are my best friends.
    Well that all we do. We are in open polyamorous relationships. They are all my friends too.

LMAO.....uh, no. I'm Pagan. My parents are Wiccan, and their ethical open relationship is still going strong. Actually neither of them have other partners any more since they're much older and a bit on the stay-at-home side these days.

I'm not particularly religious myself, but I do think that the ethics I learned growing up are good and healthy ones. I think that being an honest and honorable person is healthier and less stressful than being a lying game player, and that having sex with good friends who are also honest is better than having sex with people who don't really like or respect you.

Would you rather have sex with a woman who is using sex as a weapon to hold over you, or sex with a woman who likes you, respects you, thinks you are a hottie and truly wants sex because it is pleasurable?
    Part of the techniques I have outlined are what we use to disarm the "pussy weapon"

I don't have a philosophy for what I do. I am just a honkey that loves p****.

I don't have a philosophy for what I do. I am just a honkey that loves p****.

God bless you

God bless you
    I always wanted to go to a place like Maine and see if my "Big City" game would get me lots of love. However if its like Florida (where my family lives anyway) it is a wasted talent. No one to run it on.

Portland has talent and some nice action, C'mon up bro

I respect your views, it just hasnt woorked for me
    Yeah. Sorry to hear that, but I understand how it can be.

Sex in our community could be compared to a big friendly puppy pile. It's a fun thing you do with your friends, safely of course and with consideration for everyone you do it with. Things do go wrong sometimes, there is such a thing as jealousy and relationships going bad. But the standard that is held up in our community as the healthy norm is lots of communication and honesty and friendship. We do have the concept of "cheating". If you make a specific agreement to be monogamous (or to play safe outside the relationship) and then break it, that's not cool.

For instance, the agreement I have with my secondary partner is that he can play with people whom we both know and trust to play safe, as long as no unsafe body fluid contact is involved. He can't risk sharing body fluids with other people (penetrative sex is a little too risky) and he can't play with people who have a reputation for loose or unsafe play. If either of us broke that agreement it would be cheating. This agreement might change if we met someone whom we liked enough to welcome into the relationship as a fourth partner with the same safe-play strictures (and lots of testing at the clinic). Not all of us in the Pagan community are polyamorous, I'd say the majority are inclined to monogamy, but even the monogamous vanilla folks have learned a lot of healthy communication and negotiation tactics from the kinkster contingent.

Obviously if your existing partner can't get along with your potential new partner, it might come down to a choice between them, but in practice that doesn't actually happen as often as you'd think. And yes, it's a very different lifestyle and not for everyone. I just think it sucks less than dysfunctional game playing.

Part of the techniques I have outlined are what we use to disarm the "pussy weapon"
    Don't you ever wish you didn't have to?

Don't you ever wish you didn't have to?
    I do, tell me more. Teach me the way of the pagans. I will listen to everything you have to say Sansui. Wax on....wax off.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-05-2004 at 03:59 PM. Reason: misspelling

NO becuase I use the same things in my sales, and the more I sell the more i learn and the more women I pick up the more I sell. Its very wierd ow they connect but they do

Well that all we do. We are in open polyamorous relationships. They are all my friends too.
    A friend is a buddy you can totally relax and be yourself with, without worrying too much about who's got one-up over whom. A friend likes and respects you, tells you the truth and looks out for your best interests, sometimes even putting your interests ahead of their own or being willing to compromise. A friend is straight with you and doesn't bull**** or play games or try to manipulate you.

You sure this woman is your friend? Are you really a friend to her? I think the right word here is "user", not "friend". I'm sorry you don't have someone you can just relax with and have fun with, without all the bad stress.

I do, tell me more. Teach me the way of the pagans. I will listen to everything you have to say Sansui. Wax on....wax off.
    *laugh* Well, we have a lot of friendly sex. Some of us have a lot of kinky friendly sex. We like to have fun with no bull****. If you wanna know more, there's a ton of sites on the Web. But I wouldn't go trying to join the Pagan community just for the sex, that generally doesn't work.

You sure this woman is your friend? Are you really a friend to her? I think the right word here is "user", not "friend". I'm sorry you don't have someone you can just relax with and have fun with, without all the bad stress.
    Yeah we are friends. The game just makes it funner. If you never played you couldn't understand. Everyone playing knows they are playing. It's hard to explain. It just makes the pursuit of sex as fun as the sex itsself.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    In short, you are a dishonest, manipulative game player. I don't know whether the woman involved is also a dishonest, manipulative game player, but if she is, you are both getting what you deserve -
    That would be GREAT sex right???

Has anyone other than the nice healthy Pagan community I grew up in ever heard of men and women actually being friends and sharing fun times together because they like one another? Or trying to be an honest and ethical person so that you can look at yourself in the mirror with self respect? Sheesh.
    Is there such a thing???

NAJA.
    Here is an example of how the female mind works.

Short story long.
    I was trying to hook up with one of my buddys co worker. He liked her friend so it worked out. Eventually, the four of us crash at his house and we all stay the night.
    Me and the chick hit it off pretty well.
    My buddy does not like when I hook up with girls cause he then starts to like that girl and tries to get her for himself.
    So he proceeds to tell the girl that I am a PLAYER and I just use girls for sex and my house is a revolving door for women.

Well after he told her that, she was on me like flies on honey. She kept mentioning that she heard I was a player, this, that, whatever. I kept denying it. Turns out that that was the main reason she started to sleep with me.
    All just curiosity. Wondering if it is true and to see if her game was good enough. Maybe she wanted to see if she compared to all the rest.
    That has happened a lot thanks to my buddy (cock blocker, whatever I call him)

The girls like the players. They wanna try to break his game. They wanna see if they are better than the other girls that guy has been with. Call it dysfunctional but it is just the way people are.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    NAJA.

Short story long.
    I was trying to hook up with one of my buddys co worker. He liked her friend so it worked out. Eventually, the four of us crash at his house and we all stay the night.
    My buddy does not like when I hook up with girls cause he then starts to like that girl and tries to get her for himself.
    So he proceeds to tell the girl that I am a PLAYER and I just use girls for sex and my house is a revolving door for women.

Well after he told her that, she was on me like flies on honey. She kept mentioning that she heard I was a player, this, that, whatever. I kept denying it. Turns out that that was the main reason she started to sleep with me.
    All just curiosity. Wondering if it is true and to see if her game was good enough. Maybe she wanted to see if she compared to all the rest.

The girls like the players. They wanna try to break his game. They wanna see if they are better than the other girls that guy has been with. Call it dysfunctional but it is just the way people are.

exactly when a girl say something to me like I bet you have done this with a hundred girls I smile and say no a thousand girls works like a charm

NAJA.

Short story long.

exactly when a girl say something to me like I bet you have done this with a hundred girls I smile and say no a thousand girls works like a charm

Yup. Thats why the "jerks" always got the best looking women.

NAJA.

Short story long.

Yup. Thats why the "jerks" always got the best looking women.

I agree. I always wonder how they end up with the hotties.

CPT. How do you disarm the pussy weapon??????

I agree. I always wonder how they end up with the hotties.
    I'm a jerk. I was assuming you were too.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I lost half a cup of coffee to this sh*t!

~SC~

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    didnt even read this thread... women have the power if your a spineless pussy

floyd_turbo is offline Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information