Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    STan, where in NJ are you bro???? I'd love to check that beast out!

SID

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    this isnt mine, but i have the same car minus the aftermarket wing, mine is in the shop getting painted cuz some jackass keyed it.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I would like a Cobra.. there aren't any (authentic one's) around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    O town? meaning Ontario, Canada? if so .. then yes .. Im in Ontario, Toronto area.

my next car is gonna be a Viper GTS hopefully.... or a RT10 any kinda Viper is where its at for me.

But, that vette cooks nicely when you want er to.
    ottawa i meant.. i figured you were from toronto though since this is a small town you get to know the cool cars before long.

viper is the ultimate panty remover.. pull up in one of those.. it's near impossible to top.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    this isnt mine, but i have the same car minus the aftermarket wing, mine is in the shop getting painted cuz some jackass keyed it.
    Bro, I have made 2 thread about mine being keyed.... keyed twice in under 2 months.. not fun... I'm waiting to get mine done in the spring though...
    Put yours thru insurance bro? Or out of pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    ottawa i meant.. i figured you were from toronto though since this is a small town you get to know the cool cars before long.

viper is the ultimate panty remover.. pull up in one of those.. it's near impossible to top.
    LOL... true.. unless you've got an F1 McLaren ...

Hey bro... what part of Ottawa? I grew up half hour south...

I live in the west end now.
    You?

Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    I live in the west end now.
    You?
    I live in north of Toronto now bro... (B.)...

But, I lived 30 mins south of Ottawa until this year (school here)... between Brockville and Kemptville..

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I've got a '62 Impala SS 2 door hardtop; 409, 350 tranny, 4:11 rearend, Edelbrock intake, dual quads. I'll post pics soon. I also have a '56 Bel Air 4 door hardtop; 400 smallblock, Turbo 400 tranny, alot of the same get up of the other. It's almost finished. I've got to drop in the seats, throw on some wheels and hook up a stereo. I should have pics ready in a month or so.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Bro, I have made 2 thread about mine being keyed.... keyed twice in under 2 months.. not fun... I'm waiting to get mine done in the spring though...
    Put yours thru insurance bro? Or out of pocket?
    I am going thru insurance so its only 500 bucks. ****er got me good tho, all the way from the front panel on the passenger side to the mid bumper. I hope the color matches, I will get it back today or tomorrow. That fag is lucky I didnt catch him in the act.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    cars suck lol. i ride a bicycle around all day to cut me up

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I live in north of Toronto now bro... (B.)...

But, I lived 30 mins south of Ottawa until this year (school here)... between Brockville and Kemptville..

yep ... from Toronto.

I used to go to Ottawa a few years back when they had some place called "on tap" there .. one too many fights .. one fight .. I had to get my eyelid glued cause it was all torn up.

anyways.. good ol ottawa .. yacked there many a time man.. many a time!

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Haven't been to the track for 2 seasons but yes I do 1/4 mile tracks.

400, RAIV Cam, RA scoops, D-Port Heads, Edlebrock Intake, Holly 750 DP, 3" Flow Master Exh, Dragster Headers, TH400 w/ shift kit, 3800 8" Stall Speed Converter, 4:10's, Controll boxes

Runs very low 12's all day........ fastest on slicks was 11:96

Everyone has really nice cars!

wicked motors chaps

my mates used to do the quarter with big block 454s out in Long Island but i still not ready with my machine back here. thinking about Knockhill or Santa Pod before the end of the summer. want line lockers and a nice Roots to pump it up.

just love the smell of rubber filling the cab

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Haven't been to the track for 2 seasons but yes I do 1/4 mile tracks.

400, RAIV Cam, RA scoops, D-Port Heads, Edlebrock Intake, Holly 750 DP, 3" Flow Master Exh, Dragster Headers, TH400 w/ shift kit, 3800 8" Stall Speed Converter, 4:10's, Controll boxes

Runs very low 12's all day........ fastest on slicks was 11:96

Everyone has really nice cars!

wicked motors chaps

my mates used to do the quarter with big block 454s out in Long Island but i still not ready with my machine back here. thinking about Knockhill or Santa Pod before the end of the summer. want line lockers and a nice Roots to pump it up.

just love the smell of rubber filling the cab

JDawg - total sympathies. i HATE that mentality of person - 'oh thats a nice car, i'd better trash it'

people who take that attitude with someones property - its disgusting. id cut off his hands if i ever found the perp.

stan66 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    STan, where in NJ are you bro???? I'd love to check that beast out!

SID
    I am right down the street from Atco Raceway. I can probably spit to the Berlin Circle from my house.....if you know where that is.
    My yellow one (94 GT) is out front for sale at the moment, and the black one (93 GT) just keeps taking more and more money out of my pockets as soon as it goes in......I still have a fuel system and a custom ground cam to go in there as soon as I get around to it.
    Next up, is the turbo kit......9 second street car here I come......

Stan

Bro, my Aunt lives off of Atco ave! and my sister just moved almost right across from the the raceway! I live in Marlton... One of my best bro's lives over that way, off of 73S passed the 84 lumber (what ever that road is) off of 30.
    ****, small world bro! If you saw the pic of MudMan's car that was taken at atco by the way!
    I'll have to check it out next time I'm buzzin' round atco...

SID

stan66 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, my Aunt lives off of Atco ave! and my sister just moved almost right across from the the raceway! I live in Marlton... One of my best bro's lives over that way, off of 73S passed the 84 lumber (what ever that road is) off of 30.
    ****, small world bro! If you saw the pic of MudMan's car that was taken at atco by the way!

SID
    Yeah, there seem to be a decent amount of gearheads around the area.....probably partly due to the track right here.

I will be hitting up the NMRA race at Atco in the middle of August with both cars(actually, hopefully the 94 will be sold by then) in the car show there.
    Maybe I will see ya around....

Stan

decadbal is offline Banned
    had a 98 cobra in college... few things done to it, crashed it and had to get atruck which kept me under 130..

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455

Built January 1973. 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 cubic inch engine and Muncie M-22 close ratio 4-speed manual transmission, factory Hurst shifter and Safe-T-Trak 3.42:1 ratio posi-traction rear end as-delivered invoice price of $3821.27. Wish list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Muscle Fans with Muscle Cars on here?-ta.jpg  
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-28-2004 at 08:17 PM.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    My '69 Nova

My '01 Z-06

Very nice! What's under the hood of the Nova? Also, I love the Z06 head design... have you done any work to them?

Forgot to post:
    I have 90 honda accord with no power, couldn't get out of it's shadow, doesn't start all the time, has electrica issues, umm....and is full of hockey equipment and kids stuff all the F*N time!

And I envy all you MFers! Bite me!

SID

Blown_SC, I have a GM target master tree-fity. Edlebrock Performer RPM manifold, 600 cfm Holley 4160 with electric choke. Home made, functional cowl induction using a 14x5" K&N filter charger. Headman Tork-step headers with 1 5/8" primaries. 2 1/2" exhaust dumping just before the axle with Headman mufflers.
    HRM did a motor like mine except they used a reg performer and a edlebrock 600. They made 225 HP@4400rpm at the crank. Figure I'm close to that.
    Four speed wide ratio muncie, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, Auburn 3.73's out back.
    Haven't had the time or money to get my heads done on the 'vette . I have put the LGM headers and x-pipe on it. Three inch custom exhaust out the back with Bullets and Mecham tips. Send me a PM if you want to hear it. I have a 757K sound file on my 'puter. I use the first couple of seconds for send and recieve sounds on AIM.:-D

Maraxus is offline Banned
    2003 Honda Accord V6 EX BACK OFF BITCHES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Blown_SC, I have a GM target master tree-fity. Edlebrock Performer RPM manifold, 600 cfm Holley 4160 with electric choke. Home made, functional cowl induction using a 14x5" K&N filter charger. Headman Tork-step headers with 1 5/8" primaries. 2 1/2" exhaust dumping just before the axle with Headman mufflers.
    HRM did a motor like mine except they used a reg performer and a edlebrock 600. They made 225 HP@4400rpm at the crank. Figure I'm close to that.
    Four speed wide ratio muncie, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, Auburn 3.73's out back.
    Haven't had the time or money to get my heads done on the 'vette . I have put the LGM headers and x-pipe on it. Three inch custom exhaust out the back with Bullets and Mecham tips. Send me a PM if you want to hear it. I have a 757K sound file on my 'puter. I use the first couple of seconds for send and recieve sounds on AIM.:-D
    Right on bro... good budget build! ....
    BTW, you are making more than 225 to the crank bro ...
    A good upgrade for you would be to do what I did... install a set of 64cc, 96-98 Vortec heads.. you will see an easy 35hp with just the heads alone... just an idea!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm retarded and dont know how to post pics on here but i have a fully restored 69 camaro SS..........bought it for 5 grand but then put about 20 into it.............old muscle is the only way to go

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'm retarded and dont know how to post pics on here but i have a fully restored 69 camaro SS..........bought it for 5 grand but then put about 20 into it.............old muscle is the only way to go
    Bro... I wanna see the pic ...

Do you have it on your hard drive?

If so... see where you click 'Submit to Reply'?
    Scroll down 3 more inches, and look 2 inches to the left.. it says 'Manage Attachments'....
    Click that button, and click 'Browse' to find your pic. When found, click Open, and then Upload...

I forgot to mention what I got sparking it under the Nova. MSD 6AL with a two-step.
    The heads, I've been working on the fuelly heads that came with the washed out 327 mill when I bought the thing. I'm done hogging 'em out. Just need to by that flaper wheel and time to polish the ports. I'm going to go that route and maybe a Summit 230/245 .487/.510 on a 114 LSA cam. It's the same as the Edlebrock, but only 80 bucks. Maybe some Summit roller rockers. Supposedly good for 30 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I forgot to mention what I got sparking it under the Nova. MSD 6AL with a two-step.
    The heads, I've been working on the fuelly heads that came with the washed out 327 mill when I bought the thing. I'm done hogging 'em out. Just need to by that flaper wheel and time to polish the ports. I'm going to go that route and maybe a Summit 230/245 .487/.510 on a 114 LSA cam. It's the same as the Edlebrock, but only 80 bucks. Maybe some Summit roller rockers. Supposedly good for 30 HP.
    Bro, this is my advice:

I built a budget 355 for my truck, pretty cheaply....
    Makes 400 hp bro... good times...

Something that people must recognize, is that no matter what, the heads and cam are the lungs and heart of any engine...

I went with: Iron Vortecs, milled with Z28 springs from SDPC2000.com, and ran an XE274 cam from Comp...
    Everything else will fall into place.. this combo, with the fast-burn style chambers of the heads is ridiculous for the price....
    I'm not a chev guy, but, I have never seen a ford perform this way with factory iron heads for the price.. they truly are a superior design....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Talking

Very nice.. now give it to me... please?
    How did you get the car bro? Much respect, not many people have them...

$2000... less than 67,000 miles on the original engine, tranny, everything. interior is in mint condition, minus me tearing off the door handle by mistake. it could use a new paint job and a wee little bit of body work (small amount of rust on the bottom edge) also, it leaks gasoline when it gets too hot out.

i had to replace the brake lines because the brakes totally went out on me a few months ago. thank god i was in the parking lot of my friends apt. it really could have been a bad situation otherwise.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

SID

wow bro, i'm in central jersey... lots of jersey bros hanging out around here. glad to hear my state has some cred on AR.

stielow775 is offline New Member

My favorite car website of all time

I have 2 hotrods a 1960 thunderbird and a 1967 camaro with fuel injection and leather interior.

www.pro-touring.com

www.detroitspeed.com

www.racehome.com

I have loved these websites for the past 3 years they are the bomb and are as good as board as ar website for shizzle.

stielow
    Last edited by stielow775; 07-31-2004 at 01:14 PM. Reason: finish

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    Here is mine, although I am thinking of trading it in soon.

2001 Ford F150 Lightning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Muscle Fans with Muscle Cars on here?-lightning.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Balboner
    Here is mine, although I am thinking of trading it in soon.

2001 Ford F150 Lightning
    I've always loved Lightnings.. since 1993... awesome trucks...

Good to see you around HB...

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    Come on man how can you beat a Nissan Skyline??

Hopefully ill get my loan before he sells it but if it comes through on time ill be driving around this baby, currently I own a Honda Civic, looks nice with the kit, get some pics later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Muscle Fans with Muscle Cars on here?-nissan_skyline_gt-r_r34_black.jpg  

max-it is offline Member
    Ive got a 2004 Porche Turbo and a 2000 Mustang GT. The Porche is stock but the mustang is decked out. I put close to $40,000 into the stang, it is sick. The Porche will win in a race (1/4 mile) because its hard to hookup the mustang's tires even with the saleen rims.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i already talked about my car but last night i watched my buddy race his blown Z06 (plus other mods) race a 03 cobra with a huge shot of NOS (and other mods).........freakin bad ass. Passed an illinois state trooper doing 165, yea he hit his lights, then they went out of view shortly there after

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Ive got a 2004 Porche Turbo and a 2000 Mustang GT. The Porche is stock but the mustang is decked out. I put close to $40,000 into the stang, it is sick. The Porche will win in a race (1/4 mile) because its hard to hookup the mustang's tires even with the saleen rims.
    Post some more on the Stang bro.. let's hear it!
    Also, if you need a hand getting it to hook-up, I know just the trick ...

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i already talked about my car but last night i watched my buddy race his blown Z06 (plus other mods) race a 03 cobra with a huge shot of NOS (and other mods).........freakin bad ass. Passed an illinois state trooper doing 165, yea he hit his lights, then they went out of view shortly there after
    So the ST let them go?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information