Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I think he's been cut up a lot here on A.R. for sure, .

I'd much rather be leaned out myself!

Wow, u can say "bitch" and it's not censored........good sh*t!

~SC~
    Test:
    Bitch
    Ass
    Pussy
    Dick
    Hell

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LOL!!!!!

U can't say "D@MN", but you can say DICK PUSSY BITCH ASS FAGGOT HELL ASSHOLE.

I love it!

~SC~

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    HAHAHAH I KNEW IT!!! Dalcowbag, Me, and Bad Man called him on this a few weeks back in the diet section. D*mn did we call it right or what

<<LMO>>

Hey I called that $hit too. Wasnt Cutmeup the same one who came over from abc?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Hey I called that $hit too. Wasnt Cutmeup the same one who came over from abc?
    he "said" he came over from abc. but i checked over there and cutmeup joined here the SAME day he joined abcbodybuilding.

dammit I thought for sure it wasnt him. I thought it was same other dudes on here. How many fuking names do you have brian11???

now brian is trying to get his fake girlfriend's boobs bigger. it just doesnt end

worldknown is offline Banned
    I think there is a AR consiparcy going around, i think BDTR IS SWOLECAT. I KNOW IT! THEY ARE BOTH HUGE IT HAS TO BE! CHECK THEIR IPS AND EMAILS!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Its so funny when a dude thinks hes a billy badass and then gets his $hit handed to him by a guy like bdtr.

this kid is too funny we gotta make a seperate forum for all the times he's been busted

helios is offline Associate Member
    brian im glad youre still around bro. always gives me a good laugh

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Maybe Cyclone can change his name to Brian11?

GOOD IDEA>

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    I think there is a AR consiparcy going around, i think BDTR IS SWOLECAT. I KNOW IT! THEY ARE BOTH HUGE IT HAS TO BE! CHECK THEIR IPS AND EMAILS!
    I think AM and KOM are the same, Master and Masters, I mean c'mon guy try harder.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL @ this whole thread..... but yea CYCLEON Rename him to Brian11 haha

<<LMO>>

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I think he's been cut up a lot here on A.R. for sure, .

I'd much rather be leaned out myself!

Wow, u can say "bitch" and it's not censored........good sh*t!

~SC~

HAHA..... thanks Swole. Let the "cutting" continue lol.

Yea Lozgod pointed it out to me yesterday that I could say bitch.... nice huh

<<LMO>>

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Welcome aboard bro. You'll love this site especially this forum

<<LMO>>
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmeup+brian11+NaturalGiant
    Hey! did you copy my name haha, jk you were here way before me. You guys should check out abcbodybuilding.com bc i think you will be amazed at how unsound the advice is. It would be good for a little laugh anyway. Alright, well thanks for the welcomes, Ill be around
    lol what a loser.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Testing a favorite
    **** C~nt

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    d@mn! What a bitch.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Brian11, does your internet girlfriend want bigger boobs? Just photoshop em.

hahahahahahahhahahahaaha

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    hahahahahahahhahahahaaha

the good news is that when the day is done and i get to enjoy the real world as opposed to the WWW, I dont have to be a little skinny boy like you

having said that, im glad everyone has gotten some entertainment from my 4 different names, I know I have. It has made my summer internship much more enjoyable to read these posts

peace

P.S. I still actually do like the site, there really is some great info that i know has benefited me. So thanks to the bros that do provide some helpful suggestions.
    Last edited by brian11; 08-05-2004 at 10:48 AM.

And at the end of the day.. my girlfriend isn't just a picture I got off a webpage! Nice life, dork.

p.s. no one like you
    Last edited by slizzut; 08-05-2004 at 10:55 AM.

And at the end of the day.. my girlfriend isn't just a picture I got off a webpage! Nice life, dork.

p.s. no one like you
    LOL, its ok, dont be mad, i was just callin it like i see it

but for the record my gf isnt just a picture...thats what you call having a little fun. you all are the ones that got a little carried away. i was just trying to enjoy the site. anyway, no hard feelings to you bros.

thanks to SC bc for the most part i think he has set the standard for this site. most of the advice that is given seems to come from his philosophies in one way or another.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11

the good news is that when the day is done and i get to enjoy the real world as opposed to the WWW, I dont have to be a little skinny boy like you

having said that, im glad everyone has gotten some entertainment from my 4 different names, I know I have. It has made my summer internship much more enjoyable to read these posts

peace

P.S. I still actually do like the site, there really is some great info that i know has benefited me. So thanks to the bros that do provide some helpful suggestions.

lmao @ brian for pretending like the internet drama doesnt phase him 1 bit

but for the record my gf isnt just a picture...thats what you call having a little fun. you all are the ones that got a little carried away. i was just trying to enjoy the site. anyway, no hard feelings to you bros.

thanks to SC bc for the most part i think he has set the standard for this site. most of the advice that is given seems to come from his philosophies in one way or another.
    You know you are contemplating suicide right now, this is killing you inside. Your whole self-esteem is based on our opinion of you. Just tell the truth.

Maraxus is offline Banned

No matter how much you kiss his ass SC is coming and prepare to get ass-raped.

You. Are. A. Joke.

That might actually get brian a little excited, don't promise him anything, maraxus

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You know you are contemplating suicide right now, this is killing you inside. Your whole self-esteem is based on our opinion of you. Just tell the truth.
    I can only assume this is a joke...

It's got nothing to do with kissing anyones ass, it has to do with just paying attention to the boards, and seeing the advice that is given. It is funny how you tried to act like you took pics of your wife and used them on that website, and yet you have jokes for me....bwahahaha.

Anyway, like i said glad i could be of some entertainment

Welcome to AR by the way. Oh yeah no disrespect but I jerked off while watching your GF get gangbanged last night. I hope you aren't mad.

It's got nothing to do with kissing anyones ass, it has to do with just paying attention to the boards, and seeing the advice that is given. It is funny how you tried to act like you took pics of your wife and used them on that website, and yet you have jokes for me....bwahahaha.

Anyway, like i said glad i could be of some entertainment

Its funny how you put a picture of a 16 year old girl from Germany as your avatar and played it off for real like it was your gilrfriend, then you denied it and said it was all a joke. Its funny how you made 5 different names to use on this board. Its funny how you're just some douche bag loser with no life. Its funny how you think you're the man.

Its funny how you put a picture of a 16 year old girl from Germany as your avatar and played it off for real like it was your gilrfriend, then you denied it and said it was all a joke. Its funny how you made 5 different names to use on this board. Its funny how you're just some douche bag loser with no life. Its funny how you think you're the man.
    OUCH!!! That might of hurt him LilVito

Slizz youre definately on fire today bro

See, its all funny

I have a feeling she isnt 16, she probably put that on there to satisfy pedafiles like yourself... Oh and its 4 names, haha. Sorry man if i got you upset by saying you are small, its just that if it wasnt for the internet, you wouldnt be laughing, so i just wanted to point out the fact that you still have to live with yourself no matter how good it makes you feel to try and make fun of me.

See, its all funny

I have a feeling she isnt 16, she probably put that on there to satisfy pedafiles like yourself... Oh and its 4 names, haha. Sorry man if i got you upset by saying you are small, its just that if it wasnt for the internet, you wouldnt be laughing, so i just wanted to point out the fact that you still have to live with yourself no matter how good it makes you feel to try and make fun of me.
    Do I smell an internet fight?????

JERRY!! JERRY !! JERRY!! JERRY !! JERRY!!

See, its all funny

Yeah, pedafile.. i'm 19. Oh sorry, i'll try to keep track of 1,000 some odd posts you made in about 2 weeks. I'm glad i get to live with myself, i'm proud of who I am and I don't need to make up a fake girlfriend to try to impress other people. Also, we never saw a pic of you, brian. Even though i'm sure the thread would be similar to that of starter7777, it would still be interesting to see who you *wish* you were. Pretend like it doesn't effect you, because at the end of the day.. you're life is a joke and your girlfriend is just a picture on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Do I smell an internet fight?????

JERRY!! JERRY !! JERRY!! JERRY !! JERRY!!
    Na, not trying to fight just trying to be realistic.

*grabs lawn chair* *grabs popcorn* *grabs cold beer* This is going to get might interesting. My money is on slizzut.

Yeah, pedafile.. i'm 19. Oh sorry, i'll try to keep track of 1,000 some odd posts you made in about 2 weeks. I'm glad i get to live with myself, i'm proud of who I am and I don't need to make up a fake girlfriend to try to impress other people. Also, we never saw a pic of you, brian. Even though i'm sure the thread would be similar to that of starter7777, it would still be interesting to see who you *wish* you were. Pretend like it doesn't effect you, because at the end of the day.. you're life is a joke and your girlfriend is just a picture on the internet.
    Do i know you? bc you seem to know me so well But you are right, i do get to live with myself. the only reason i brought you up is bc if you get such a kick out of this then your regular life must not be too great.

so, can we drop this bickering? hearing you defend yourself by trying to crack on me is getting tiresome...

actually if you really want to keep it up i guess i could go for some more

Na, not trying to fight just trying to be realistic.

Something you haven't been since you've come here. Hows olga the 16 year old model/actress/singer from germany doing? Must be hard maintaining a long distance relationship.

Something you haven't been since you've come here. How olga the 16 year old model/actress/singer from germany doing? Must be hard maintaining a long distance relationship.
    actually, everything i have said has been realistic, my gf actually is a nurse...that just isnt a picture of her

actually, everything i have said has been realistic, my gf actually is a nurse...that just isnt a picture of her
    brian you are the biggest fuking internet liar that ever crawled out of his hole. No one has any respect for you. You say you only have 4 names but thats just the ones we know of. 2 weeks ago in another thread you 'swore' you only had just the 2 names. What name are you going to create now to come out and defend you on this thread?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information