Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Trust me living with your parents, no house or rent payment, no utility bills, no car payment, you are living the good life.

exactly!!!!..........i wish i had someone to pay my bills like that.........so you should be listening to everyting they say
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Even if your parents are supporting you dude, that shouldnt give them the right to be fvcking retarded. Seriously ask your mom if she's ever had steak. She's had creatine and protein right there, holy $hit she must be on roids!!!!

Some people think that just because you manipulate your diet toward your goals youre going to fvck yourself up. They think random and ignorant is the way to go when it comes to nutrition! Don't think about it too much!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Obviously your parents need some education. Take them to a local supplement shop and let them grill a salesperson until they feel better. Dude if you're not in school at 18 IMO you are a "guest" in your parents house especially with everything being free. If you don't like it get the fuc* out and see how easy that is for you.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    go shopping with your mom and fill up the cart with chicken breasts.

yahp and tell her to cook up 5 or 6 a day .. or give your protein back.

just make it more common sense to em.

BUT!

Tho, I think the best thing bud, is to get your grades up... and when your mom/pops see your grades gettin better .. and your in better shape .. they'd be like OMG

OUR SON, he is a smart MOFO .. look at HIM.. he has a body and brains... and FROM THAT POINT ON .. THEY WILL LET YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE THEY TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT!!

THATS IT!!

then of course they'll take all the credit... buy you know what .. you'll reap the benefits ... you'll get a good job, have a great body and get and maintain a good life for yourself.... all due to your parents getting your protein examined!!

ahahhaha

nice.

later mang

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    just have a serious convo about these matters and tell themto do actual research!!!!

not just hear second hand about whats good and bad for you!!!
    tell them to find SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT protein is bad for you you will win in this argument everytime explain to them that there are only three types of calories that give the human body energy and thats fat carbs and protein its just the way our body was created research and tell them that protein is the ONLY way that muscles grow if they still dont believe you even after the scientific proof that you find on the internet take them to your gym and have them talk to a nutritionist or a personal trainer your parents are just ignorant!!!
    the only problem with creatine is the extra stress on the heart which has NEVER been proven if they dig that up tell them again to find proof and not hearsay on these matters once they do there own research they will see that they are wrong

worldknown is offline Banned
    Dude my dad is always like son, you are working your body phsyically but if you only applied 1/4 the effort you do in the gym, you would be a straight A student. And some other bs like need to wrok your body mentally just not physically.

i forgot to add they found my milk thistle, what should i say i was using that for? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information