Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I am always alittle hesitant about using someone elses condoms. Even ones that stay in the wallet too long. I think a condom is like food, the fresher the better. (As are most other things in life as well) You never know how old one is, if it isn't yours.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i just looked at the condoms i have in my truck and they expire next month guess i an going to have to get after it the next few weekends

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I think there's a difference between hacing a condom in your night stand and having a condom in your purse, or worse yet back pocket...

Agreed.... well, at least from a womans point of view..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Agreed.... well, at least from a womans point of view..

So then where do you keep yours? In your purse or in your night stand?

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    So then where do you keep yours? In your purse or in your night stand?
    Well, as interesting as this thread is, it does show some truth I think on the womans side. (or on mine at least)
    I NEVER used to keep condoms in my bedside table until my boyfriend of 6 years moved in.. once he was out of the picture I then had a boyfriend of 3 years and I think we may have used the end of that box.
    So I'm guilty there.
    So does this mean, because I wanted to use safe sex, that I'm not a girl someone would like to take home to meet his parents.

I always thought practicing safe sex was more of a turn on than someone who didn't care who the hell they were with and not use protection..

Now....if I carried a condom in my purse.... that may mean something else (like possibly intentions of getting laid that night, but at least having protection - which is NOT a bad thing.) But...... this is something.. I DO NOT
    do...

So , I'd have to say the Bedstand BOB......

Actually I dont think I meant this thread to point fingers at any type of girl.
    I just remembered a few instances and decided to type it out.
    I think its because I didnt know what to think of it at the time. Was I glad she had one or was I wondering why she had one. Maybe both. The question for the next night was: Does she have any more or do I have to stop by a drug store before I go over.

Actually I dont think I meant this thread to point fingers at any type of girl.
    I just remembered a few instances and decided to type it out.
    I think its because I didnt know what to think of it at the time. Was I glad she had one or was I wondering why she had one. Maybe both. The question for the next night was: Does she have any more or do I have to stop by a drug store before I go over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information