Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    This story sounds str8 up from the "don't have anything better to make up about fiction book". If I was that kid ( if he even existed) I would have sued you and the gym for physical agression, and have made millions of dollars in the courts, so I can buy all the steroids I need. Mhuauhuhauha. Plus I would have called the cops.
    is this post a joke? first, you revive a thread thats not been active for four months, and then u criticize a respected member of AR? You got some big internet balls newbie. id love for you to say this to JC's face.
    Last edited by Spyder; 12-14-2004 at 02:54 PM.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    This story sounds str8 up from the "don't have anything better to make up about fiction book". If I was that kid ( if he even existed) I would have sued you and the gym for physical agression, and have made millions of dollars in the courts, so I can buy all the steroids I need. Mhuauhuhauha. Plus I would have called the cops.
    Why would someone waste their time to make this up? You were prolly the kid!!! Any there's no lawyer who would take that case since there is absolutly NO evidence except for the kid slandering two people's names.. And since JC owns his own business it could very simply turned into a slandering case.. Call the cops.. yeesh

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone, i made this up.... seeing that i post sooo **** much on AR i had nothing else to post about and ran out of real stories. give me a break lol. it happened, i thought it would be funny to share with my bro's but if your gonna sit here and tell me i made it up then you have way to much time on your hands. cause honestly i hate people that say fake sh-t. why the hell would i be one of them?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    everyone, i made this up.... seeing that i post sooo **** much on AR i had nothing else to post about and ran out of real stories. give me a break lol. it happened, i thought it would be funny to share with my bro's but if your gonna sit here and tell me i made it up then you have way to much time on your hands. cause honestly i hate people that say fake sh-t. why the hell would i be one of them?

We know brother.

I think that was just a kid wanting attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    We know brother.

I think that was just a kid wanting attention.
    i hear ya, its just anoying. i rarely even post so why would i post fake sh-t when i do? **** little kids

MASStermind is offline Banned
    i hear ya, its just anoying. i rarely even post so why would i post fake sh-t when i do? **** little kids

I cant stand little kids. They get bearable after they hit 17 espeically the hot chicks.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    All joking aside,I hope you never do something like that again, you are putting yourself at risk of getting in big trouble with the law or worst.. and its just not worth it , especially because of some little jackass.. you sounds like a big guy.. he doesnt sound like much, next time take a deep breath, call him outside and talk to him seriously... because by grbiing him by the neck , that would probably already be considered assult, so good luck, hope nothing bad comes out of this.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I get gym employees that annoy me. During contest prep I had half of the trainers at the gym coming up to me saying "Carlos you're ripped! What are you on winny? Can you hook me up." I told them I do not do steroids . Steroids are bad. They make your dick shrink and make you grow tits. They give me a weird look and walk away.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I get gym employees that annoy me. During contest prep I had half of the trainers at the gym coming up to me saying "Carlos you're ripped! What are you on winny? Can you hook me up." I told them I do not do steroids . Steroids are bad. They make your dick shrink and make you grow tits. They give me a weird look and walk away.
    lmao tell em its protein and creatine lol

Sounds like you had a serious case of roid rage

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Sounds like you had a serious case of roid rage
    i wasnt on anything lol

Iowa is offline Banned
    i wasnt on anything lol
    Sorry to hijack, but hows the 23 weeker going? Got any recent pics

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Physical agression...Huh?

Do you even know where to get AAS?...Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Sorry to hijack, but hows the 23 weeker going? Got any recent pics
    doing good, im up about 10 lbs, but no water weight. check out this thread: http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com/foru...ead.php?t=3716

that was week 7, right now im at week 10

marka is offline Associate Member
    well im sure everyone had this type of kid in the gym they go to. he's a high schooler, talks alot more then he trains, and always tries to crack jokes or be a smart ass to you hoping your his friend and youll just laugh at it cause he's only like 15 - 16. well today this kid goes to my training partner "yo where can i get the steroids your on?" he said it extremely loud and alot of peole heard him. my training partner just looked at him and said "um i have no clue what your talking about" so then the day goes on, and me and the kid start bustin on each other. next thing i know he says " yeah well if you keep doing them steroids your dicks gonna fall off" and i say some come back, then he says another thing about steroids. as to talk of them like they care bubble gum and no one cares about it.

so finally after the remarks to me, i grabbed the kid by the neck and said "come with me, we are gonna have a little talk" i took him to the corner of the gym and told him he better shut the f-ck up about the steroid talk cause you dont know who is standing near ya. i then told him im not on anything, but others are and next thing you know yoru gonna be getting hit in the head with a gun or worse.

i pretty much wanted to scare the sh-t of the kid so he would shut the f-ck up and leave me alone. i think it did, cause as i was walking away he tried to say sorry and i just kept walking. next thing i know he went right home and dissappeared.

am i the only one that has ever had to do this type of stuff?
    You actually did the kid a big favor by teaching him about bounderies, and respect. I know when I was a kid I had to learn the hard way about stuff sometimes.
    I avoid getting friendly with anyone that is too outgoing, and joking about everything and everyone right off the bat. Its a sign they dont know certain limits when dealing w/people, and its only a matter of time they piss you off.

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    You actually did the kid a big favor by teaching him about bounderies, and respect. I know when I was a kid I had to learn the hard way about stuff sometimes.
    I avoid getting friendly with anyone that is too outgoing, and joking about everything and everyone right off the bat. Its a sign they dont know certain limits when dealing w/people, and its only a matter of time they piss you off.
    sooo true, now this kid knows the limits, and he's a much cooler person cause of what i did. when he talks he talks with respect and doesnt joke around anymore, and because of that i show him more respect and actually listen to his questions about training and try to help him with sticking points and sh-t like that

thickmass is offline Member
    The thing guys forget is that steroids are "illegal" and use and possession is a criminal offence.

Its kinda like somebody yelling across a room "you rob banks. I can tell by the car u drive and stuff"

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    That kid exists everywhere...I had a similar thing happen to me while I was training natural. This kid comes up to me in the gym and says loudly something like "I don't know what you are on, but you are huge now". I was actually taking creatine at the time (real creatine) and told him and he starting making a big scene as if I was lying and accused me loudly of being on juice...I almost punched the f**ker in the head.
    Ah, "creatine rage" <as The Baron sagely nods his knowing head>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information