Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    IMOBut sometimes there are far to many posts that are made by a newbie that in 14 days became a know it all and a member. Now that person is giving bad advice and there is not enough policing going on. My .02 cents
    now why even go jump on lozgod..lol

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Pumps and the bump pumps and the bump....
    We like the girls with the pumps and the bump.

--------Hammer

Anyway, this is AR, BDBB and AM are BDBB and AM so **** all this BS. Go where you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Good one. Caught me offguard on that one. I have no comeback. Savor it you anal retentive bastard.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Lamo!!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    homos

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Good one. Caught me offguard on that one. I have no comeback. Savor it you anal retentive bastard.
    you need to change your title to decadbals bitch... for i am king... and your my queen

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to change your title to decadbals bitch... for i am king... and your my queen

you lieing sack of shat....you said i could be your queen....i'll never trust a georgian again.....

I thought in Georgia the natural order of things was you marry your sister and make her the queen????

well we are polygamists here, i have to replenish the earth with my seed...so i must have more than one queen.. your the one i love the most...tied with blown, but hes candaian so thats not the same as being a person.. just like half..

I thought in Georgia the natural order of things was you marry your sister and make her the queen????
    it is, but she married a guy i played football with, his penis was much larger than mine.. i had no chance.. and now all my cousins are married so i have someon else... what are you doing this weekend..

what are you doing this weekend..
    Probaly teaching your mom how to do anal. I am not sure yet, she said she might not have a babysitter for you. If not I guess you can watch from a crack in the door like always.

Probaly teaching your mom how to do anal. I am not sure yet, she said she might not have a babysitter for you. If not I guess you can watch from a crack in the door like always.
    yea i could tell which one was you, she normally dont wear a strap on and bang the guy in the azz, but i know it was you from your jail days.. cant let go can ya, like being the new fish..

yea i could tell which one was you, she normally dont wear a strap on and bang the guy in the azz, but i know it was you from your jail days.. cant let go can ya, like being the new fish..
    You win bitch, I'm out of material.

There may be a war between the boards brewing. Some posts are being put up in AM that are what I would call counter-productive to the peace keeping process.

dude lets hope not, this is already gonna be stupid and out of hand...

If we are airing out dirty laundry I will post this on both boards.

Heres my beefs with AR.

Only Mods have signatures - To me that is very weak.

Excessive bannings - I have seen many many people get banned that deserved it, but a few that didn't, they just mouthed off to the wrong mod.

The censorship - What gives someone the right to determine what I can say.

I love AR don't get me wrong but these are the things I don't particualrly like, but not enough to leave or talk bad about them behind their back.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1. Do to the fact that many new boards have been popping up, giving some people a change to mod at them and not know what they're doing yet people respect them because they have [email protected] in their sig.

2. This is not a democracy, if you're disrespectful to a mod or vet, you'll be banned. It's one of our oldest rules.

3. I dont like the swear censorship one bit, but ya know what? It's the Smods/admins choice so im not going to argue. As for certain research companies names being banned, why not? We have a paid sponser here, why should we allow others to advertise for free?

If we are airing out dirty laundry I will post this on both boards.

Heres my beefs with AR.

Only Mods have signatures - To me that is very weak.

Excessive bannings - I have seen many many people get banned that deserved it, but a few that didn't, they just mouthed off to the wrong mod.

The censorship - What gives someone the right to determine what I can say.

I love AR don't get me wrong but these are the things I don't particualrly like, but not enough to leave or talk bad about them behind their back.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    3. I dont like the swear censorship one bit, but ya know what? It's the Smods/admins choice so im not going to argue. As for certain research companies names being banned, why not? We have a paid sponser here, why should we allow others to advertise for free?
    1 ans 2 I can feel you on, but the problem I have with number 3 is lets say I got my hands on JoeBlow labs Clen and I want to ask if its any good or not, I can't because it's being censored.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO a question like that is answered far better when you ask a few people whom you know their opinion is worth it's weight in gold. If they don't know personally, it has been my experience that they will hook you up with someone who does know the answer to your question. More accountability this way I think.

1 ans 2 I can feel you on, but the problem I have with number 3 is lets say I got my hands on JoeBlow labs Clen and I want to ask if its any good or not, I can't because it's being censored.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I just read 98 posts because i am working 11 hours and not getting a dime.
    Thanks for the entertainment, much cheaper than the movies nowadays.

my prob with AR is i am not in charge of the smartass section, and we wll know i should be

Da Bull is offline Banned
    That's the problem ppl have with this new sensorship.This means you're limited to asking legit questions on an open forum.When someone asks a question about XYZ it's not to pump that lab,it's to ask information about that company.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    IMO a question like that is answered far better when you ask a few people whom you know their opinion is worth it's weight in gold. If they don't know personally, it has been my experience that they will hook you up with someone who does know the answer to your question. More accountability this way I think.
    How about the person is new to the board?They don't have anyone they know or trust.Send them to a MOD who possibly won't even respond back in a pm?This is a meesage board.Ppl should be allow to ask questions about various companies.
    Your response was just a clever way to kiss ass IMO.Sorry,but that's how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's the problem ppl have with this new sensorship.This means you're limited to asking legit questions on an open forum.When someone asks a question about XYZ it's not to pump that lab,it's to ask information about that company.
    Did you see your new post count, location, and custom title. Very low blow.

Class acts here,what can I tell you.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I can't fu*king believe that.

This has moved in to the realm of playground childness now. If this is a reflection of the board I am about to pick sides, and I hate to do that.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I love T-bone steak but that does not mean that I won't eat and enjoy some prime rib as well...Do you see where I am going with this Bro's? I am active on only two boards at present. I've had a mess in my life this week and I was offline for a while and when I came back I could not find BigdogBB so I asked the good Bro's on here what happened to it with no intention of causing any kind of rift. My experience on big dog was that 99% of the members had dual citizenship When there was a little bashing of AR the mods quickly snuffed it out and pointed out that it would not be tolerated. For gods sakes people! the two guys that started AnabolicMonsterz are regular members here that spend a lot of time here also. There are other boards out there that really do bash AR and I've seen none of it on anabolicMonsterz.

My 2cents worth

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I love T-bone steak but that does not mean that I won't eat and enjoy some prime rib as well...Do you see where I am going with this Bro's?
    Yes, you seem to be a big eater

LOL Yes, I'm a muscle fatty

well all i can say about da bull, is that he is one of the best bros i have on here, and i dont at all think its cool of that kinda treatment hes gettin from this..

well all i can say about da bull, is that he is one of the best bros i have on here, and i dont at all think its cool of that kinda treatment hes gettin from this..
    Db is known for the way he helps everyone or anyone that asks for help...This is the reason he carries the amount of respect that he does.If he does not know the answer to something he takes the time to research it and comes back with a solid reply.

Uhoh I think I just pulled a hector

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I can't fu*king believe that.
    This is how you get treated if you speak your mind here.I said nothing at all to bash AR.
    This is just a childish prank by someone with a huge internet ego.That person doesn't take into account how much money I've spent with ASN over the last year I've been on this board.This shows that even this board is vulnerable to immature acts by MODs that take things too far.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    That was a low blow with the degrading of Da Bull name. He has done nothing but try and help people here. Hell more than half of his 10,000+ posts were in the Steroid forum which is what keeps this site going. But to all his own.

-PurePower

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    wow, sorry bull, you've always offered great help and I really hate to see all your post's gone like that. Have they been deleted or just erased your name from them?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This thread=

Your board sucks, no yours does, no yours does, no yours does. Give me a break, this is one of the most pointless threads I've seen since keymastur tried to stick a needle in his shpincter. Different boards, different rules. I don't think either on should take part in criticizing the other. Where does it get you? Nowhere.
    I spend time on both, along with several other boards. Do I really give a **** that **** just got censored here? No. Why? because it makes no difference in what I'm trying say. As for newbs asking about the quality of the products from other companies? They won't have to have that concern if they buy from he sponser. It would be the same on any board *** sponsers.
    Grow up

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i just got directed to this thread and the other foolish threads on other boards, really dont know what to say, if you lot shut the fuk up and just get on with answering posts for newbies, do you think this b1tching would just stop?? its like u have nothing better to do, really, every time i logon in last 6 months there is some controversy in here, if it was up to me i would close the lounge as thats where u all waist time.

Then people who logged on would be people who were genuinely interested in reading about how to or something about juice, or help others, the original reason for the board. They wouldnt just stay logged on in place of the next soap opera, like they do now.

Most mods wont come in the lounge lately, cos they get so wound up by the BS that is being posted here.

One thing i read, no one is banned on one persons decision alone, one day maybe someone will get that, that means, that we all agree or consensus of opinion on someone being banned, not just one mod.

So for example if i didnt like BDTR for example and i wanted to ban him for something personal, I cant cos everyone else is not gonna agree.

Some of us have more weight than others and sometimes make the final decisions but it doesnt often come to that.

Personally i hope you all dissapear, you can talk about me as much as you like on AM or wherever you want, not like its any sweat off my back is it?? i mean ill be here, carrying on as usual like hte last 4-5 years, and youll still be b1tching over there about it, let me tell you, resentments are not given, they are taken your choice bros.

We could simply all get along, I have never had a personal beef with anyone, well maybe a small cross word with 1 or 2 people but generally down to something on here, but at the end of the day, my main concern is always with the board, if it was up to me, there would be no lounge, and if we halved the members i would be glad not worried, cos the ones who make all their posts in here, are worthless imho

Can you listen to yourlseves?? lol imagine USA without police or government?? lol that would be great eh for you lot?? thats how u want the board, no rules no nothing.

And you know lets get to the real point guys....wait for it

the real reason some of you are here, dont think we dont know ur either pushing some lab or opening some lab or sourcing gear to someone or another, soliciting newbies or whatever, and u make money out of AR thats why you dont want rules and want to do your own thing, no doubt people will never admit this and i understand why, but we know exactly whats going on most of the time

Ill leave you to it, obviously if this thread gets any more out of hand, will have to lock or delete it as its becoming counter productive!!

peace

So OJ,where in my two posts in this thread did I become so deserving of this title?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no idea who did that to be honest, have you been slagging us off on another board by any chance??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ok cool, i got a custom title on anabolic monsterz now! "my ego rules". Too bad i didn't give da bull his custom title. But if you'd really like to play dirty, i can too.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information