Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i have been to suite 16 since last year. i asked liek 3 different people if it has been good. so it's lacking??i was going to give myself like 3 louges in the rotation for this fall/winter and throw that in the mix, but it was lousy??

well i had high expectations for it..........i heard alot of good things about it....like "they are known for even turning away celebrites"........please, there was NO ONE special in there...........first we went to fiftyseven-fiftyseven bar in the Four Seasons which was really good then we left to go to that ****hole.......should have stayed there.........music was ok......all hip hop tho........not one house, dance track at all........crowd was ehhh........truthfully, i wouldnt bother going there again........25 at the door..........15 for bull**** drinks.........
    Last edited by Danielle; 09-15-2004 at 12:56 PM.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    well i had high expectations for it..........i heard alot of good things about it....like "they are known for even turning away celebrites"........please, there was NO ONE special in there...........first we went to fiftyseven-fiftyseven bar in the Four Seasons which was really good then we left to go to that ****hole.......should have stayed there.........music was ok......all hip hop tho........not one house, dance track at all........crowd was ehhh........truthfully, i wouldnt bother going there again........25 at the door..........15 for bull**** drinks.........
    when i still worked at IKON( not old exit, the agency) we went and there would be 15 year old models chain smoking and posing all night. i was stillin that scene so it didn't bother as i actually enjoyed it's shallowness, not the 15 year olds,haha.
    now i haven't been in forever.oh i know the music is always like disco, hiphop, some **** you don't want to hear, etc....
    good crowd bad crowd?? can you still wear a tank top in there on guys? i mean like D&G, not a tank top tanktop. they use to give me **** about sleeveless at times, but other times it was ok.whatever with that now whoknows

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i still worked at IKON( not old exit, the agency) we went and there would be 15 year old models chain smoking and posing all night. i was stillin that scene so it didn't bother as i actually enjoyed it's shallowness, not the 15 year olds,haha.
    now i haven't been in forever.oh i know the music is always like disco, hiphop, some **** you don't want to hear, etc....
    good crowd bad crowd?? can you still wear a tank top in there on guys? i mean like D&G, not a tank top tanktop. they use to give me **** about sleeveless at times, but other times it was ok.whatever with that now whoknows

it looked like you could wear whatever the hell you wanted in there.......i saw people with baseball hats and jerseys on.........lol..i was dieing for some type of house music......but only hip hop......we left at like 3am....couldnt take it anymore
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by dreamkiller
    Why dont you guys go to Club Spirit... its off the hook on Sat. nights with Jonothan Peters spinning there... Not the same as Sound Factory but its getting there.

no where close to what the factory was and it never will be........went in July for the weekend of my b-day and it ehhh...not the energy, vibe, crowd that the factory had

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMPin for last calls.....

The plan stays: Spider Club/Avalon tonight! (Spider is the lounge above Avalon- access to both)

****ooohhhh and by the way... if this helps change any minds for you lovely ladies of AR, Im single and really, really good looking... hahahaha

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    BUMPin for last calls.....

The plan stays: Spider Club/Avalon tonight! (Spider is the lounge above Avalon- access to both)

****ooohhhh and by the way... if this helps change any minds for you lovely ladies of AR, Im single and really, really good looking... hahahaha
    Have a great time guys, and Danielle. I wish I could hang out with you.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dude i wish i could go..... i think its a night at the crazy donkey for me (just paid my car ins/car payment for the month) so im tapped for the weekend. Ill be in the city the w/e of Oct 9.

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    so no takers huh....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...gonna be a gooodddd time!!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Alright guys i want to go there but my girl is making me go to CROW BAR our friend bounces there so that's where we're gonna be all night probably.let me know if you guys change ur plans

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    hey dude i wish i could go..... i think its a night at the crazy donkey for me (just paid my car ins/car payment for the month) so im tapped for the weekend. Ill be in the city the w/e of Oct 9.
    Thats cool bro.... the old Cyberia just opened tis weekend I think.... called ICE now! you should check it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    Alright guys i want to go there but my girl is making me go to CROW BAR our friend bounces there so that's where we're gonna be all night probably.let me know if you guys change ur plans
    doubt it but you never know, Crowbar is always a good time.... watch out for the trannis... hahahha

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member

Saturday's @ Gallery

For all my NYC people that are more into lounges and have sort of given up dropping BOMBZZZZZ b/c it has taken a toll on your body.......

Gallery on Saturday nights has a spectacular atmosphere filled with beautiful woman.

So if you are taking a break from Spirit, Crowbar, Avalon, Neptunes and all the other crack head locations ...... stop by there for a good night

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Ok so i didnt get to fvcking go out tonight b/c i didnt get back from the **** yankee game til now...giambi sucked balls and mariano through like **** so now were only 2 1/2 up on boston anyway..while i was there i see these two kids..i'm telling you for a fact they could not have been 18 all geared up beyond belief i could not believe my eyes these assholes were wearing tank tops in the pouring rain showning their huge ass shoulders w/ acne all over the 2 of them it was nuts these kids were just that KIDS unbelievable anyway i'm still kinda upset i'm staying home tonight but gonna tear it up tomorrow..anybody heard of razzous in yonkers??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information