Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jenseno9 is offline Member
    This thread is hilarious... Ok i have this one guy at my gym. He's probably about my age, 21. He weres the same black pants and black shirt. He never uses correct form on anything and you can always catch him looking in the mirror. Anyway heres an example of one of his sets on the calf raise machine. He'll set the weight at 300lbs. I already know that its wayyy more than he can do because if you look at him you can't tell that he works out. Since he thinks that not enough he preceds to walk around the gym and picking up ALL of the 5-10lbs weights that you stack on the rack. And makes sure to ask everyone (even if he knows they arent using them). So he fits as many weights and he can on the rack (probably about 10 of them) and then does calf raises with a range of motion of an inch. I seriously hate this guy and Ive never even talk to him before.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I need to print this thread out and post it on the door of the gym I go to...

Maybe people will get a clue...

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    We got this one guy at my gym, "Jumpey"..

His warm up routine includes shadow boxing, jumping jacks, push ups, and jumping across a bench back and forth...

This guy wants to be a pro wrestler, dont have a job or go to school, he has dyed his hair bright red, HAS THE WORST PHYSIQUE EVER!!!, and wears the most rediculous stuff i have ever seen.

One day he came in wearing an XXL tie dyed shirt with the sleeves cut off (he weighs about 150), but the F-ed up thing was he used the peices he cut off to tie around where his biceps should be, like hes the f*ckin ultimate warior....

Oh yeah, and his workout consists of power cleans EVERY DAY!!!!!! complete with totally annoying screams, moans, and grunts...

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I also hate it when a bunch of 16 and 17 yr. old girls come into the gym, SIT on the cardio equitment, and look at all of the guys working out. Then there is the "after school bada$$es" they do just about the same thing, but they like the row of bench presses. They get pissed when I ask them to move so we can get in a set.

xfade7 is offline Member
    you guys need to stop talking about me behind my back!

p0werlift is offline Banned
    its only a distraction, if he were doing the excercise with the correct form, then he wouldnt have to ask, why am i not growing as well as "insert your name here"?

thats why, since i stepped foot in the gym, ive attained the habit of looking down, or playin with my cd player in between sets just to keep my mind off the other sh!t bags and burnout kids. im the strongest in my gym, but im not the biggest, only because i train for power and not for size, yet it feels good when you attract attention while doing heavy lifts, its somethin you need from time to time. for people who say its conceided, F off, its like buying a ferrari and never taking it into 3rd gear. i worked long and hard for my lifts and build. when i unrack 440 tomorrow night on the bench you can bet most of the people in the freeweight area will be watching. and that makes me feel good

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Whenever I see one of those fu**ing idots I get roid rage and fell like beatting the s**t out of them. I simply loose temper.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I have some idiot at my gym that comes up to me everyday and talks to me about my good friend that won teen nationals here in florida a few times as if he knows him. everyone constantly catches him looking at other guy's weight, always talking crap all day in the gym, barely works out, and he's always going up to me and my partner bragging to us how he took 20ml of test and gained 7lbs. then i have some other old moron thats like 45 and is always trying to have a 2 hour conversation with me about the packers between sets. First, i don't like talking too much when it comes down to the gym. I have more then enough work to do therefore i try to train as quickly as possible without catching the what we call "social hour" in my gym. So this guy every chance he can get when he doesn't talk about the packers of course gets infront of the mirror which i am using to make sure i'm going low enough for a example on the preacher and tells me how he's getting ripped. Mind you, he only goes to the gym like 3 times a month...****ing unbeleivable.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    man i have a sh!t load of gimsp at my gym

1st, guys bout 20 yrs old, must b no more than 150lbs. (tries to) bicep curl 30kg (66lbs) dumbbells, gets like 2 reps, and each rep his arms must move bout a quarter a rep. and he jumps every time to get the momentum on the dumbbell! fu(kin tosser! then he goes and does tricep pushdowns using like 100lbs in a lat pulldown. gets his friend to push the weights up when hes trying to push down, and and his arms dont move one bit, he just leans on the fu(kn bar, man i hate this guy and i dont even know him

there are some decent guys, few older ones. but it pisses me off, come in wering their belts and doing curls and bench press with it on! not big guys, but man i dont they have ever done leg workouts their whole life. semi large frames up top, with legs not even worthy of belonging to a cyclist! fe(k i cud break then with a gym glove!!

i hate gimps in the gym!!!!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    its only a distraction, if he were doing the excercise with the correct form, then he wouldnt have to ask, why am i not growing as well as "insert your name here"?

thats why, since i stepped foot in the gym, ive attained the habit of looking down, or playin with my cd player in between sets just to keep my mind off the other sh!t bags and burnout kids. im the strongest in my gym, but im not the biggest, only because i train for power and not for size, yet it feels good when you attract attention while doing heavy lifts, its somethin you need from time to time. for people who say its conceided, F off, its like buying a ferrari and never taking it into 3rd gear. i worked long and hard for my lifts and build. when i unrack 440 tomorrow night on the bench you can bet most of the people in the freeweight area will be watching. and that makes me feel good
    i have learned to do the same thing. when i don't want anyone to talk to me i look down or away from other people in the gym. i hate when there is someone in the gym you don't want to talk to and as soon as you make eye contact they seem to think it's ok to come over and talk to you at that point. plus i tend to get caught looking at girls by mirror which can be kind of an occuored feeling sometimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information