Conductor077 is offline New Member

Need A Little Help!!

Ok i was recently in a wedding, we all went back to a buddys house after the wedding, everyone totally TRASHED, I was messing around with one of the bridesmaids in the limo on the way over we got the house played cards for a while then it was time to crash well she crashed with me on the couch and we were making out and messing around for a while then we crashed.

The next morning I rode with my buddy and we dropped her and another girl off, we hugged and said goodbye.

Would it be wrong to call her? I got her number from the phonebook and she is single BUT Im just wondering how much of a role the alcohol played LOL.

Anyways she is very HOT and I need some opinions on what I should do?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    You got her name from a phonebook? If thats not stalkerish I dont know what is. If you call her you'll scare her away definately, what do you say if she asks you where you got her number? Personally Id let it pass bro.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Cant you get her number from one of her friends...?

OG

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Or if she asks, just tell her that she gave it to you. If you guys were trashed she will probably write it off as to drunk to remember giving it to u, lol

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Or if she asks, just tell her that she gave it to you. If you guys were trashed she will probably write it off as to drunk to remember giving it to u, lol
    Yeah i would agree with that man, tell her she gave it to you...Do you think you well ever see her again? If not then you really have nothing to lose bro, if so then maybe wait and get her number next time you see her...

yea the phone book is a bad idea, I can get her number from a couple of her friends dammit I should have asked for it the next morning, im pissed at myself!

I probably wont see her again as far as calling her and saying she gave it to me I dunno LOL

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conductor077
    I probably wont see her again as far as calling her and saying she gave it to me I dunno LOL
    yeah she might not have been so drunk she doesn't remember. some girls never give their number out and would remember that, so she'd know you were lying. i don't think the phonebook is that stalkerish, if she's cool enough and really digs you she might be ok with it. i think lying is more risky.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    phone book isn't bad idea, only is stalkerish if you make it that way

just wait a week or more to call her then your good don't call her right away then youll be one of those glomer annoying bitches

yea I would really like to get to know her some more Im just kinda nervous if I call and she totally blows me off, god I hate that, Im such a looooser lol

Now what if I call the chick who just got married, which I am friends with, and ask her to call her up and see whats up and if she is interested to give me a call? or is that too sad?

Keep the advice coming this is great!!!

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conductor077
    yea I would really like to get to know her some more Im just kinda nervous if I call and she totally blows me off, god I hate that, Im such a looooser lol

Now what if I call the chick who just got married, which I am friends with, and ask her to call her up and see whats up and if she is interested to give me a call? or is that too sad?

Keep the advice coming this is great!!!
    Don't be a limp dick just call her ass

worst is she blows you off who cares then

burning is offline Junior Member
    dunno guys, gals dont want you going sticky to fast, remember the challange they all like, if you go runniong at her to strong she might gooo<<<<<<. R gunna c her about n e how? C how she reacts next time you see her. If not give her a buz at some point, d u get me? If you tell her you got it from her m8 and she knows you didnt that wud look ****ty. Id just call her and say it doesnt matter the point is im calling you bitch!! Safe breadbins, good luck, Tom

Thread Information