Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    As a wanabe medic I feel like I should inject some medical advice here. Sodomy may be pleasant for a season, but it can leave you crapping yourself whenever you laugh or sneeze if you don't grow up and cut it out. Sodomy is like dinner with Donner Party-- it eats you up.
    Priceless. Simply priceless.

On an actually related note, do you (swole) have any plans to carry dextrose? I've been waiting for a supplement site that I'd actually like to patronize to carry the stuff. There was some talk of Allsport carrying it sometime back, but last I'd checked they didn't end up stocking it. I ran a search but couldn't find any...that definitely doesn't mean it's not there though.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tryin' to find a good company to carry for that. It's so dirt cheap it's hard to locate a good vendor to make it worth it!

We'll see however!

~SC~

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    swole, the shipping estimate doesnt seem to be working. i would like to make a purchases if after the shipping and exchange its still worth while. ill be buying in toronto btw.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    lmao. once again.. classic swole. hey it looks like he went to the df2003 school of internet grammar. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, nice English.

You're just mad your credit card got denied.

AnaAlien, this would be an example of a hater bro as per my other thread, you have to just laugh at these kids who have nothing.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information