Thread: Pierced Nipples

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Pierced Nipples

Wow
    I just pierced one of my nipples. It did hurt alot, but not as much as I expected. Who else on here has one or two? I think it looks cool.

One thing I found weird was the second person who was helping. Her job was to errect peoples nipples. It sounded alittle strange. I think she was probably just bored and though... Hey, why don't I go to the Tatoo Shop, and play with some people's nipples? I'm not complaining, but everyone I've talked to, has said that it didn't happen to them. I felt alittle like JLO having someone "Tweek" them.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i got both done.. i like them and i think my girl does too.. the second one definately hurt a bit more then the first one for some reason.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats gay! JMO... LOL

solid-d is offline Member
    I got both done... PS- dont gage them... You willl scare.. And it feels wierd as hell, its like hot pain, but its very bearable...

realer is offline Associate Member
    I have them both done and every girl that founds out loves them and are always playing with them. thats a good thing.

solid-d is offline Member
    yea most girls like them, but not my last 2 GF...But they were both c*nts anyway...

MASStermind is offline Banned
    dunno if you saw fear factor thanksgiving show this week but the guy with the pierced nipples was made fun of incessantly by all the chicks and guys on the show beceuase of his nips being pierced. Piercings and tats are not reallly popular anymore and a lot of people are having them taken off.

realer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    dunno if you saw fear factor thanksgiving show this week but the guy with the pierced nipples was made fun of incessantly by all the chicks and guys on the show beceuase of his nips being pierced. Piercings and tats are not reallly popular anymore and a lot of people are having them taken off.
    well theres more to it then being pierced and having tats. any tool can have both. i have many tatts and only those 2 piercings at this time (had my cock pierced too, that was also very popular with the girls) and trust me it diff works for me, i dont know about everyone else but for me it does. if i was on fear factor little joe would wish he looked like me .

Thread Information