Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The 3am thing makes me want to kill myself since i usually am up late or awake really early.
    How much do you sleep bro? I usually get about 3/4 hours of sleep a night

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I bet it's hard for you to put muscle on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I bet it's hard for you to put muscle on lol
    Actually, truthfully, no. Im sure i would gain more if i were to sleep more. I havent had a decent nights sleep in years now, my body is used to having that much sleep.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What do you know.....Swole, your arm routine looks a lot like mine. I do three sets of standing curls, three sets of hammer curls and two or three sets of 21's. I'm not curling 45's but rather 25's first set and increase by ten pounds each following set. I do a real slow count for both positive and negative movement...the thing I have noticed is after the first 6-7 reps I can't contract the muscle at the very top of the movement, their totally pumped....I get maybe a second hold at the top before my arms want to fall back.

For tri's I do skull chrushers but as the bar gets closer to my forehead I slow down so much that I try to just barely touch my forehead and then push the weight back up...all the while making sure elbows are straight up and not moving outward.

Slow movements with total concentration are kicking my ass big time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's the key Jugg, yes.

Many forget it's called bodyBUILDING. You don't build a house with momentum, do ya? No, you build a house with precise/slow/accurate movements, same w/the body. You want to LIFT the weights and have the muscle do the work, not swing them around trying to show off how much you and your buddy MOMENTUM can lift. That never equals growth of any kind.

Very simple I know, but why this is like the FIRST thing people forget/negate in training, I've no idea.

~SC~

Between 3am and 4am each morning the server compiles and dumps a backup of the site to a remote server, this takes up ALOT of resources, so it slows the board down a bit.
    "Thanks for clearing that up messy, none of us had a clue what was happening"

"Thats fine bro, think nothing of it, just trying to help you guys out"

"Well your doing a great job"

"I know"

"ok"

"ok"

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "Thanks for clearing that up messy, none of us had a clue what was happening"

"Thats fine bro, think nothing of it, just trying to help you guys out"

"Well your doing a great job"

"I know"

"ok"

"ok"

Computer NERD!!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Computer NERD!!!!!!
    who was that masked computer nerd? Rode in on his sliderule, threw down the reason the server was slow and rode off into the sunset! I have no idea who he is but I am soo pleased he looks out for those of us who are computer imperaired. Where can I send him some money?!!!

I here you there Swole.....I've a couple of guys who've asked me to help them build up their legs (neither have EVER worked legs.....they have a little of that reverse tornado syndrom going on. hahaha) so I took it real easy, compaired to who we all talk about our killer leg routines this I had them do was down right simple. I had them do three sets of squats, nothing hard...only going to parallel and the weight was very light......by the third set both of theirs legs were shaking. Then made them do three sets of SLD's..again light weight and finally three sets of Lunges.........I kid you not they layed on the floor for five minutes and thank me that I ended the routine after the lunges. I didn't have the heart to tell them that was an easy routine.....or then fact the weight wasn't even half of what I wanted thenm to lift.....baby steps though...they'll get used to it soon enough. Then the real fun begins! I won't let them cheat or use any momentum.....I saw them doing curls and all I can say is I was shocked....hell I can curl 300 if I did it their way. hahahahahaha

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's Old English, a malt liquor!

I'll explain it manana if I get a chance when I get here, I have an IM client consultation at 9:00 tonight, then it's off to bed.

Peace all!

~SC~
    So... What are 8 balls???

BDTR is offline Retired
    3 hours or so.

Bump for 8 balls

Swole?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    who was that masked computer nerd? Rode in on his sliderule, threw down the reason the server was slow and rode off into the sunset! I have no idea who he is but I am soo pleased he looks out for those of us who are computer imperaired. Where can I send him some money?!!!

Haha i just read that, for some reason when i said it in my mind the accent was a bit shakespeare, sounded very funny!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    **** swole, i figured you to be in the 225 curl club judging by your arms.

P.S. i'm still waiting for my biceps to tear
    r u in 225lbs. Curl Club?!?.............by this April when my entire artillery kicks in i will not let u chill there all alone peaches...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information