Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girls

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    E) Just ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shi*.
    great advice from stiffler.

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Just be straight up with them tell them you think there cool and are interested but not that you like them or that there is a huge demand for them. Do NOT over compliment them thats always a killer!

And most important of all the cocky yet funny routine!!! but you do have to practice on this because there are other outcomes if your unskilled they might just call you an ass for going to far with it or youll hurt their feelings.

And every once and a while rarely do somthing somewhat special for them but not too often or they get used to it and feel like its their right to get it from you all of the time. Again it all depends on what type of chick she is relating lookswise anyways.

scale average being about a 7, 8 is getting up there nice face as well as decent body. 9 is rediculously gorgeous,10 well ive only seen 1 ten in real life. 6s are the butterfaces or need some slight work but of course you dont mind to bang if your drunk.

anything above a 7.5 starts taking different stratagies and you deffenatley need to work on the cocky yet funny routine for the 8s and above. They are used to getting hit on all day long and shut every regular guy out if the dont meet there code but the cocky-funny thing breaks through the doors.
    very well put. The hot ones though have grown up knowing there hot, everyone telling them they are hot since puberty, and the majority of guys get overwhelemed when they contact 8s and above, and become wussies. And these hot ones know theres no challenge with these guy, so they lose interest immediately. So your right, have to be cocky and funny to get quality woman, period. Plus must go for at least a kiss,within the first or second date tops, or you are in danger of becoming their "friend".

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    very well put. The hot ones though have grown up knowing there hot, everyone telling them they are hot since puberty, and the majority of guys get overwhelemed when they contact 8s and above, and become wussies. And these hot ones know theres no challenge with these guy, so they lose interest immediately. So your right, have to be cocky and funny to get quality woman, period. Plus must go for at least a kiss,within the first or second date tops, or you are in danger of becoming their "friend".
    Sometimes these hot ones want to start as friends though, they have usually been screwed around on before! Plus it allows you to see what they are like before u start dating them

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't think you have to act like an asshole but you can'y be a weak pussy or she walk all over your ass. I'm told i'm really nice but you have to know where to draw the line. Muscles are also a HUGE plus.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Just be straight up with them tell them you think there cool and are interested but not that you like them or that there is a huge demand for them. Do NOT over compliment them thats always a killer!

And most important of all the cocky yet funny routine!!! but you do have to practice on this because there are other outcomes if your unskilled they might just call you an ass for going to far with it or youll hurt their feelings.

And every once and a while rarely do somthing somewhat special for them but not too often or they get used to it and feel like its their right to get it from you all of the time. Again it all depends on what type of chick she is relating lookswise anyways.

scale average being about a 7, 8 is getting up there nice face as well as decent body. 9 is rediculously gorgeous,10 well ive only seen 1 ten in real life. 6s are the butterfaces or need some slight work but of course you dont mind to bang if your drunk.

anything above a 7.5 starts taking different stratagies and you deffenatley need to work on the cocky yet funny routine for the 8s and above. They are used to getting hit on all day long and shut every regular guy out if the dont meet there code but the cocky-funny thing breaks through the doors.
    Stop giving away our secrets. The cocky-funny routine has done me amazingly well. I contstantly crack jokes about how good looking I am (I really am good looking, I mean it), and I constantly drop my newest Anchorman line ("I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal."). I drop it so much that girls know its coming, and they giggle, thinking I'm adorable, yet confident, yet funny, and all the while good looking. Keeping a girl laughing and somewhat comfortable around you while still keeping her in relative fear that you will go bang some other girl at any time is a dangerous art, yet it is one of the most profitable. Being good looking helps too, which is where I come in.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    well im gonna hopefully see her in about an hour and ill tell u al how it went...we r supposed to go to the same party so i dunno..i guess i will talk to her but ill try to be a d1ck a little bit...ill let u all know..

peace

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    For everyone who wants to step up their game, read this first:

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Then that:

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

swoll4589 is offline Member
    I think is great how when your consistantly talking with a girl they dont care that much about you. But when you walk by them ignoring the the whole next week they come running back.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    So true Some of the smallest dudes have some of the hottest chicks, but we're just borrowing the girls any way, we don't own them. Share and spread the wealth.
    ha....they sometimes will say they don't like bigger guys, but they are lying 90% of the time

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I also use the cocky-funny method works every time on almost all chicks.

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member

anything above a 7.5 starts taking different stratagies and you deffenatley need to work on the cocky yet funny routine for the 8s and above. They are used to getting hit on all day long and shut every regular guy out if the dont meet there code but the cocky-funny thing breaks through the doors
    You got the same game plan as me except ur scale may be a little higher than mine.
    to me a 5 I wont touch unless trashed, 6 I will consider case by case 7 I would bang with no alcohol and 7.5+ I would consider dating material.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information