Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415

    I heard that copshot

    I heard copshot was incarcerated and the silverbacks bitch for the last few years... Anyone else here of this? He is about to become the AR b!tch, I see it forthcoming.

  2. #2
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,737
    Survey says:

    Who the f*ck is copshot?

    ~SC~

  3. #3
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Survey says:

    Who the f*ck is copshot?

    ~SC~
    This is copshop... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=147227

  4. #4
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,336
    hmmm....Anteriordeltoid????

  5. #5
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,336
    Well even if its not him, it's pretty sad when someone gets that pissed over the internet. Very very sad.

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thanks......

    I actually knew who you were referring to. Rather, I was pointing out that he is more of a nobody than anybody on here, as your on-line persona and reputation are what carries weight, none of which he has whatsoever.

    He's basically nothing but text. Mis-spelled/juvenile text.

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    I guess copshot is hiding in the corner hunkered down in a ball. He must have been handled alot. I bet he hates cops for his prison experience. I just don't respect cops as the national average IQ of an officer is 104, that is an average! 80 is retarted.

  8. #8
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Well, he was banned in record time

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    80 is retarted.
    So, with copshot's reading of 23.5, what does that make him?



    ~SC~

  10. #10
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    946
    [QUOTE=SwoleCat]Survey says:

    Who the f*ck is copshot?

    QUOTE]

    Survey says:
    Who cares.....

  11. #11
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I guess copshot is hiding in the corner hunkered down in a ball. He must have been handled alot. I bet he hates cops for his prison experience. I just don't respect cops as the national average IQ of an officer is 104, that is an average! 80 is retarted.
    I'm sure they don't have a lot of respect for you either. I REALLY dislike blanket statments.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

    Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

    For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

    What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

  12. #12
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,696
    everybody hates cops until they need one. I've known (and know) some really good guys who are cops. And I've run into a few ****head cops too. But most of these guys are a special breed and like it or not, you need them around.

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm sure they don't have a lot of respect for you either. I REALLY dislike blanket statments.
    Most cops don't have respect for anybody, not just me, cops are hippocrites on breaking the law and because they have a badge think they are the law not the ones enforcing it. Sorry you dislike blanket statements officer.

  14. #14
    Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Most cops don't have respect for anybody, not just me, cops are hippocrites on breaking the law and because they have a badge think they are the law not the ones enforcing it. Sorry you dislike blanket statements officer.

    And its that exact attitude that gets you arrested when you mouth off to them.

    Good call dickie.

    MOST cops do respect people, have a genuine desire to help people, and make the world a better place. SOME are stuck up and power hungry, but MOST are not.

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    everybody hates cops until they need one. I've known (and know) some really good guys who are cops. And I've run into a few ****head cops too. But most of these guys are a special breed and like it or not, you need them around.
    They might not hate them but definately see they are self centered hippocrites. Special breed? you mean the inbreed style? I don't need them around nor does any decent citizen (like it or not this is the blanket statement).

  16. #16
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    And its that exact attitude that gets you arrested when you mouth off to them.

    Good call dickie.

    MOST cops do respect people, have a genuine desire to help people, and make the world a better place. SOME are stuck up and power hungry, but MOST are not.
    Get arrested for mouthing off??? Usually in a verbal confrontation they are inept and just threaten. I have never seen anyone arrested for insulting a cop. Come on. You got it backward baby, some are genuine while most are power hungry(either picked on in school, or was the bully and now can't survive without the badge).
    All this from a statistic I found in an uncle johns reader, lol, 104 I keep going back to that 104... 80 retarted. So it seems alot are mental midgets.

  17. #17
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    They might not hate them but definately see they are self centered hippocrites. Special breed? you mean the inbreed style? I don't need them around nor does any decent citizen (like it or not this is the blanket statement).
    I've met all kinds of people. And so far, cops, and emergency room workers, are the craziest people I know. so yeah special breed.

  18. #18
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    This started as a thread to slam dunk that POS copshot. I did not agree that anything he said was even right, for the record addimantly wrong. But I will apologize to any police that had to see how most perceive them, and perception is reality.

  19. #19
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,696
    no worries i wonder who he was originally, almost certainly a jaded member come back to try and make us stress

  20. #20
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    7,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This started as a thread to slam dunk that POS copshot. I did not agree that anything he said was even right, for the record addimantly wrong. But I will apologize to any police that had to see how most perceive them, and perception is reality.

    MOST people do NOT see police in that way - most people have respect for them and even like having one around - women especially. I will agree that I am always wary when I see one in the back mirror but honestly they never bother me - but its easier now that Im older - its true that when you are young they are a little harder on you - but thats also because you are into more stupid things

  21. #21
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,491
    bad cop, no donut

  22. #22
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,094
    You are entitled your opinion. Not all of us fit your small minded, ignorant opinion. There are some very highly respected members on this board that are LEO's and many have been banned for less than the disrespect you are showing.

    I'm done with you.....not worth my time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    They might not hate them but definately see they are self centered hippocrites. Special breed? you mean the inbreed style? I don't need them around nor does any decent citizen (like it or not this is the blanket statement).
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

    Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

    For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

    What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

  23. #23
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You are entitled your opinion. Not all of us fit your small minded, ignorant opinion. There are some very highly respected members on this board that are LEO's and many have been banned for less than the disrespect you are showing.

    I'm done with you.....not worth my time.
    Really? Banned for an opinion? No disrespect, you mean no respect. There is a difference. Also, I never said all, I said most, and if you are refering to the statistics that was uncle john 10th anniversary and their analysts and statatitions(is that a word?).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •