Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AnabolicAlien Guest

omg

Oh my god, this thread just totally made my entire evening! Thank you for starting it! What a hoot! I want to get in on this one early b/c I predict it may go down in "AR" history!

All other average guys way is to talk to them and get their name then talk about common stuff and build their way up which leads them in awkward positions
    I'm not average and I do this. What makes you think it leads them to awkward positions? They only awkward positions this method has left me in have been sexual!

Me myself personaly, don't give a crap what people think about me
    That's obvious. Why not start? If you gave a crap what this girl thought you might be with her tonight. I care a lot about what girls from my gym think of me and that's why I get a lot of vaginas.

higher than the sky confidence levels
    an obvious LIE. If you were confident you would've talked to her like she was a human being and not a blow up doll.

I'm not even sure what the word no means
    I believe this statement but it scares me. Do you think you could possibly manhandle a girl?

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 02-04-2005 at 12:10 AM.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Ok, well I find my way to be best even though it doesn't work that often. All other average guys way is to talk to them and get their name then talk about common stuff and build their way up which leads them in awkward positions. Me myself personaly, don't give a crap what people think about me so I find what I do easy and it's fast I don't go wasting my whole night like some bro's just to get a no, I get the no in about 5 seconds.... HAHA. Although watch out all you hot girls, bought to start a test-e//m1t cycle my stuff is coming in the mail and with already higher than the sky confidence levels with test added in there I'm not even sure what the word no means... lol.
    lol, you dont give a crap what people think? this thread and your replys says different

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He meant Arnold Horshack

ewwwwww ewwwwww pick me Mr carterrr

Oh man I just realized that probaly no one will get my joke ..dam im old

Mass you are only 4 yrs older then I.. but who the fawk is that?

I know who the bananna split gang was...

I know you know.. heh.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    By the way.... not to be offensive or nothing as this board has provided me with good info on bodybuilding/steroid related topics but as far as this goes... man what is up with you guy's treating people certain ways when they post a question that is sorta serious to them? I have noticed that you guys all do it to each other, and it really sux. Like I read this one newb post a newb question and every1 flamed him... man I would like to beat the sh!t outa those flamers because I can remember being a newb and wondering those same q's.... now if it's something like saying "use the search bar" or a legitmate answer then I apreciate it but I don't apreciate the wise comments.
    What's up is that you come off like a jackass that's what's up.

notus is offline Member
    Post a pic man.. or at least tell us why you cant

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    pic?

waiting.....

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He meant Arnold Horshack

ewwwwww ewwwwww pick me Mr carterrr

Oh man I just realized that probaly no one will get my joke ..dam im old

I got it!
    I'm old too.........

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Nice pick up line... I would work on that one.... Maybe you should have just tried the boring stuff. Or said something more like... "HI, I noticed you from over there and found you very attractive. I was hoping that I could talk with you now or maybe get your number so that we could see if we had a few things in common." Don't go word for word with it man, but don't use "HI your hot wanna f*ck???" ..."NO!!!??"..."Too bad for you, cuz I'm hot"....... this will only work on 16 year olds and skanks...and that will only work on getting you in prison......

Sta11ion is offline Member
    This started my morning good, I what to see that arnold pic.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

I'm not average and I do this. What makes you think it leads them to awkward positions? They only awkward positions this method has left me in have been sexual!

A.A.
    Um... you've been left in awkward sexual positions?

Dammit...I Told you not to let Mass Junkie buy you those funny coloured drinks at the bar

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    lol... today was with my friends and there was this hot girl that I didn't know just went up and said "I think your hot what's your phone#..." anyways she rejected me I thought it would be funny to go up to her and snatch my shirt off and say... you still sure you don't wana give me your phone#?.... You think I should or should I just start making comments to her whenever I see her because I see her quite often. Or should I print out this 1 shot of me were I look like arnold schwartznegger than write on it.... hey is that arnold schwarznegger? No, it's just the guy you rejected.... maby if your lucky you'll get to see this later on, or better yet.... tonite. If nothing else I'm not worried about it working I would like it too but I would also like it to be funny... cmon guys can you be creative and give me a funny way to do it but yet still have a chance?
    Hey bro, Im not gonna flame you. But if you really wanted to get her # you shoulda came on to her as more of a nice guy. Start up a casual conversation with her, then when you find a topic she's interested in, then gradually work up to asking her number. But if you can't get her interested, move on and find another.

decadbal is offline Banned
    the world needs more super smooth pic up guys like you.. not caring what ppl think, and having absolutly no self respect are two completely different things, if u cant tell... ppl think your a tool, u can now continue being a loser, or stop acting like your 12 tryin to get the attention the the girl on the playground.. or you and your best friend can just throw fecies at each other. thats about on the same mental level as what your doing now

Agreed...the transvestite love affairs of our polygamous pygmy predecessors must annihilate all claims to the throne of England.If only dear Prince william Anahaliaka would make the Star-treaty, then team america could find weapons of mass junkie and the day would be saved by our neighbourhood spiderman.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    mad libs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting around a fire singing negro spirituals.Wallowing in the filth of neo-geo pokemon doodie.Admirable that there is cross interaction being sexes.A man still being but a manifestation of PS2 with intermediate Halo2 skills stringing his nutchuck.

negro spirituals...omfg thats funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    negro spirituals...omfg thats funny.....
    omfg--- Old mean fat guys

come out to play... batting .100 ... they hang out with their wang out.Smiling with pre-pubescent glee as they piss on the conformist's attempt at social reformation.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just give her a hot karl. gitter done

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, well I find my way to be best even though it doesn't work that often. All other average guys way is to talk to them and get their name then talk about common stuff and build their way up which leads them in awkward positions.
    no, that leads them to the bedroom.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    unclemoney, i agree with you, she should have felt privledged to be with an adonis such as yourself.
    However, some girls are stupid when they are younger and she will be kicking herself when she is 35 for not shagging you.
    Persoanlly, i like your cockiness. Maybe you should just try your aprach to so many women until you get a yes. Say maybe every 2 outa 10 women will like it.
    I dunno, dude. I think older women, 30-40 appreciate muscles more than young chicks sometimes. Some of these young chics like the lanky backstreet boy look for some reason.
    Also, i read that women view muscular men as more intimidating. So maybe if she had a "near rape" experiance earlyer in her life, a big muscle man might scare her.
    Don't sweat it dude. Women are so diverse and screwed up somtimes there is no way to account for what type of dude they will go for.
    Don't push the issue with her though. you dont want cops on yer ass

older women like maturity, not young guys making fools of themselves.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    HOT DAM.... The arnold schwartznegger thing worked... hahaha man it was hilarious too I had her laughing a good bit, anyways I pointed in a direction and said "is that arnold schwartznegger" then went over were I pointed and snatched my shirt off. Guess my way could work after all and I got her phone # maby we will do something tonite or tomarrow night.... What do you all have to say for yourselves now?? Also, guys plz try my way atleast once, it's dam fun especialy if you have your friends around(great way to make a few bux off your friends). So now lets here it... lol... my way CAN work too. Also if you guy's want some of uncle's tips here are some

- don't give a crap what people think
    - don't be plain and boring like the rest of the guys with their average convo's
    - if you don't already have the highest confidence ever think that your the sexiest man in the world like I do...
    - sure it may not work too often but it'll be the funnest thing you ever do, I'd have to say it's better than sex LOL (almost)

Also, plz post some cocky way's to pick up girls that guy's like me would find fun to do, I appreciate all of your comment's and have tried those ways in the past but find my way 10time's more fun even though I get 10time's less girls...
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-04-2005 at 03:58 PM.

lol your lying your ass off

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    lol your lying your ass off
    I don't know bro, I kinda believe him. I mean, that would probably work on most other 13-14 year girls, so why not this case.

HOT DAM.... The arnold schwartznegger thing worked... hahaha man it was hilarious too I had her laughing a good bit, anyways I pointed in a direction and said "is that arnold schwartznegger" then went over were I pointed and snatched my shirt off. Guess my way could work after all and I got her phone # maby we will do something tonite or tomarrow night.... What do you all have to say for yourselves now?? Also, guys plz try my way atleast once, it's dam fun especialy if you have your friends around(great way to make a few bux off your friends). So now lets here it... lol... my way CAN work too. Also if you guy's want some of uncle's tips here are some

- don't give a crap what people think
    - don't be plain and boring like the rest of the guys with their average convo's
    - if you don't already have the highest confidence ever think that your the sexiest man in the world like I do...
    - sure it may not work too often but it'll be the funnest thing you ever do, I'd have to say it's better than sex LOL (almost)

Also, plz post some cocky way's to pick up girls that guy's like me would find fun to do, I appreciate all of your comment's and have tried those ways in the past but find my way 10time's more fun even though I get 10time's less girls...
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add the last part to this post, then I wokeup... hah. And about the tips, go ahead and use them their legit (LOL)... Well anyways leaving for the gym... see you all later tonite or maby not if I get a girl from the gym...

Girl "your blocking the way to the machine I want to use"
    me "what are you talking about, I'm a machine, sex machine"
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-04-2005 at 04:54 PM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Girl "your blocking the way to the machine I want to use"
    me "what are you talking about, I'm a machine, sex machine"
    Girl "You're still not the machine I want to use"

lies complete bs

This thread hasn't died yet?

go figure...

Red

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    For your sake...... I HOPE you're lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    For your sake...... I HOPE you're lying.
    about what?

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    lies complete bs
    Did you not read my post 2 above of me? I said AND THEN I WOKE UP aka I was saying the other post was a dream.... cmon man think... Also, my test-e just arrived in the mail, YEE HAW...

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rejected.... YEE HAW-0059.jpg  

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    woulda been a cooler pic if that was AR in the backround..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    older women like maturity, not young guys making fools of themselves.
    Amen Brother
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

So, I didn't realize every1 likes to use the lame way... o well

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    So, I didn't realize every1 likes to use the lame way... o well
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    woulda been a cooler pic if that was AR in the backround..

Like this?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ahahaha thats good..

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    ahahaha thats good..
    Glad you like

I'll keep it posted coz im sure we can use it in the future

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Thank God I'm handsome.....I don't know if I could handle rejection. Doesn't sound like something I'd like to try either. And by all means stick with your m.o. it helps cull the herd of the dumb ones. hahahahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information