KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

I think it's time for me to juice.....

I am so pissed. It's happened again..... I lost another girl 'cause I'm too nice. I figure on the juice, I will at least get some edginess to me so I don't come off as a "sweet" or "nice" guy....

Anyways, I'm 19, about 200 pounds, pretty lean, not single digit body fat or anything, but I've done pretty well. When I first got into lifting I always trained for strength, and about 7 months ago I topped out my bench at 405 at 192 pounds. Only problem was my chest was small for how strong it was compared to the rest of my body. I've since changed to like 5 second reps at high rep sets, and have done pretty well, and am more into the bodybuilding and aesthetics of weight lifting now. I had more of a "freakish" physique, like large arms, really wide lat spread, and girls weren't really attracted to it, so even though I lift for myself, I found bodybuilding more my calling.
    Anyways, I'm going to compete this year, and since I'm still 19 and natural everyone's been telling me I have a good chance of top 3 in pretty much any show if I cut up, 'cause I don't know about where you guys live, but there's like no natural teens that are worth a #%^t. I'm actually really modest, and by no means am I in the best shape, but the actual teens that are natural and compete are nothing to really be worried about hehe.

Anyways, after I compete naturally, I'm going for the gear. As I said above I'm really really good-natured, so the "roid rage " will be of absolute no concern to me, as me "raged" isn't all that mean haha. But anyways, my only concern is acne.... a couple years ago I had it so bad I had to take accutane, and I don't want it coming back..... But then again, who cares if I'm ugly, girls always screw me over anyways.....

and in case you couldn't tell.... I don't have a moral or reason or point to this post, I thought it would but it didn't turn out that way..... just a heads up that I'm going to be asking for advice

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    my advice is to wait another 2 or three years bro, keep lifting as hard as you can and check out the diet form, why not smoke the natural compt. first, and then get on the sauce

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    I am so pissed. It's happened again..... I lost another girl 'cause I'm too nice. I figure on the juice, I will at least get some edginess to me so I don't come off as a "sweet" or "nice" guy....

Anyways, I'm 19, about 200 pounds, pretty lean, not single digit body fat or anything, but I've done pretty well. When I first got into lifting I always trained for strength, and about 7 months ago I topped out my bench at 405 at 192 pounds. Only problem was my chest was small for how strong it was compared to the rest of my body. I've since changed to like 5 second reps at high rep sets, and have done pretty well, and am more into the bodybuilding and aesthetics of weight lifting now. I had more of a "freakish" physique, like large arms, really wide lat spread, and girls weren't really attracted to it, so even though I lift for myself, I found bodybuilding more my calling.
    Anyways, I'm going to compete this year, and since I'm still 19 and natural everyone's been telling me I have a good chance of top 3 in pretty much any show if I cut up, 'cause I don't know about where you guys live, but there's like no natural teens that are worth a #%^t. I'm actually really modest, and by no means am I in the best shape, but the actual teens that are natural and compete are nothing to really be worried about hehe.

Anyways, after I compete naturally, I'm going for the gear. As I said above I'm really really good-natured, so the "roid rage " will be of absolute no concern to me, as me "raged" isn't all that mean haha. But anyways, my only concern is acne.... a couple years ago I had it so bad I had to take accutane, and I don't want it coming back..... But then again, who cares if I'm ugly, girls always screw me over anyways.....

and in case you couldn't tell.... I don't have a moral or reason or point to this post, I thought it would but it didn't turn out that way..... just a heads up that I'm going to be asking for advice
    WTF your telling me you want to take steroids because you want to be a badass so the ladies dig ya well bro I aint the only one that's going to tell you how ****ed up that is,roids aren't nothing to screw around and from the looks of your post you aint done enough research to warrant taking steroids you my friend need to revaulate your situation because juice aint going to help you dude.

My advice first is to assertain your situation I mean really assertain your situation.It might not be that your a nice guy it might be that you need to look for better and more down to earth women then the ones you are seeing now not all women aren't into that badboy **** you'll just have to find them dude they're out there.

Seriously bro you're looking for shortcuts and you aren't going to find them at the end of a needle with test in it.Women like guys who have self esteem,who are sure of themselves and have confidence in their abilities.Start thinking about what you really need to do,what is it that you are doing wrong and stuff and then go from there but the answers that you seek aren't made from QV or British Dragon.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah dude don't expect the AAS to help you deal with chicks better. I suggest you check out the ladder theory (was posted in here a little while back). That should help you be a cool guy but not walked all over.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    another guy getting dumped because he is too nice - i hear this all the time and i dont like it - infact it happened to me a lot in my teen years, i have learned a lot since then though - i am still nice, but i will do little things to get them "worried" like not answer their phone calls or, ignore there txt for a day or too

tell them you were too busy to call back, and sometimes if i organise a date with her, and then the boys ring up and want to go out for a drink, instead of being nice and going on the date - i will cancel with her

but then when i am with my girl, i will make sure i pay her all the attention she wants

Nice is good - just not all the time, have to let her know you have other friends, and that other girls are interested in you - trust me it works

they call me the Love Doctor on my other board
    actually they dont, but they could do

as far as the roids go - i think Intesity was a little harsh, he did say he was doin it for himself and not to get a woman

i'm not going to say whether you should or you shouldnt because i dont know, but i do know that 19 isnt the ideal age to start because you are still growing and have plenty of natural test
    Last edited by G-Force; 02-18-2005 at 02:38 AM.

that theory is absolutely spot on
    first time i've seen it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You don't need juice.

You need game.

~SC~

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Or you could take up coke - that'll make you a badass!

at swolecats post

it will make him THINK he his a Badass

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    another guy getting dumped because he is too nice - i hear this all the time and i dont like it - infact it happened to me a lot in my teen years, i have learned a lot since then though - i am still nice, but i will do little things to get them "worried" like not answer their phone calls or, ignore there txt for a day or too

tell them you were too busy to call back, and sometimes if i organise a date with her, and then the boys ring up and want to go out for a drink, instead of being nice and going on the date - i will cancel with her

but then when i am with my girl, i will make sure i pay her all the attention she wants

Nice is good - just not all the time, have to let her know you have other friends, and that other girls are interested in you - trust me it works
    Very true. Mr. Looooooooooove Doctor

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    it will make him THINK he his a Badass
    Also true.

dont be ripping the P1ss out of the Love Doctor

my other nick name is Tyson

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You don't need juice.

You need game.

~SC~
    Yeah, go buy the CD!

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I think my post came out all wrong haha. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and no, I'm not doing it for the girls, in fact it's the exact opposite.
    The two biggest factors for me and the gear were the situation with girls, and getting a very good natural start. I think I have a very good base.
    I've been a very very serious lifter for years, and no, I don't lift at all for the girls, it's all for myself and no one else.

It's just I've realized girls always piss me off, and when I'm on the gear, I know I will be more dedicated than ever, I will probably be in a bad mood at times, I will probably be a little less pleasant on the eyes (as bulking and like acne and stuff) but I won't care 'cause I'm not worried about girls That was just a big concern to me before but with me not worrying about "looks" or "game" all the time I'll be very very dedicated. Plus I'll save a crapload of money

My diet and lifting I feel are pretty good. I'm the only teen I know that will eat oatmeal and vanilla gnc whey for breakfast every day even though it taste like S$^t and it's the only flavor I have left (any brand chocolate and oats is awesome, but vanilla gnc whey and oats is something to puke over)
    Oh and plus my bodybuilding as it is girls hate. Some think it's weird how I shave my arms and tan, and they say my diet knowledge is "stuff that girls shouldn't even know", and I go to the gym too much, well screw 'em.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Live and learn bud

Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    and they say my diet knowledge is "stuff that girls shouldn't even know", and I go to the gym too much, well screw 'em.

yeah i get that a lot too of my mates
    girls never say that too me, i find that they are interested, cos what girl doesnt wana know how to loose weight?

they do call me a meat head though

Thread Information