Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Cutie - Have you tried Melatonin? When I can't sleep I take one, fill the jacuzzi tub, soak....till I start feeling good and sleepy.....get out .... break out "jack" have a couple good orgasms....and it's off to lala land!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

CutieFace Guest
    yea....but I can't take it now.....have to try to get t hrough the day...but I think I'm gonna go rub one out....I'm in the mood right now

Thanks CB

*smile*

Cutie

Im thinking the guys are getting some major visuals right about now and will probably be doing the same thing lol
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Bor...I'm with you Bro. All this talk about CB and CF rubbing it out, I gotta go take of business too. Y'all are killing me. 750mg of test and I'm at work...not a good combination!!

LOL hehehe its kinda putting me in the mood too LOL....god I HATE being single!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL hehehe its kinda putting me in the mood too LOL....god I HATE being single!!
    QUIT IT!!!! ARGH!!! I am trying my hardest.....no pun intended...to make it through the day without spankin' it at work. You two keep it up...once again, no pun intended...and I'll be forced to take drastic measures and take advantage of myself.

LOL at least Im at home today......I can make as many trips to the bedroom as I want LOL hehehehe

LOL at least Im at home today......I can make as many trips to the bedroom as I want LOL hehehehe
    haha Now whenever there is a lag in your posting, I know exactly where and what you are doing. ****, that makes it even worse!! I thought it was bad thinking that you might be doing it....but now I will know that you are doing it.....oh, woe is me....this is a fight I'm not going to win.

And the fact that CF has not posted in a few minutes makes it even worse!!!

LOL poor baby. Do you have doors on your stalls at work?

Where my ex husband works they don't have stalls on the doors.......there have been times when we've been emailing back and forth and he's gotten all "excited" and there's no where to go to take care of business LOL.

LOL poor baby. Do you have doors on your stalls at work?

Where my ex husband works they don't have stalls on the doors.......there have been times when we've been emailing back and forth and he's gotten all "excited" and there's no where to go to take care of business LOL.
    We have 2 bathrooms. One has a stall and urinal; the other is a single so I can lock the door and go to work. haha It get's kind hairy...no pun....b/c the bathroom is right by the coffee maker so people are standing outside yappin' the whole time. I've had to take care of it a couple times b4, so this won't be the first....but..I....gotta...be.....strong.

You ladies talkin' about all this "rubbin' one out" is like my kryptonite!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Bor...I'm with you Bro. All this talk about CB and CF rubbing it out, I gotta go take of business too. Y'all are killing me. 750mg of test and I'm at work...not a good combination!!
    haha you poor bastard

Cutie - Have you tried Melatonin? When I can't sleep I take one, fill the jacuzzi tub, soak....till I start feeling good and sleepy.....get out .... break out "jack" have a couple good orgasms....and it's off to lala land!
    Now CB im 20 and raring to go ... plus I can fly a plane just give me a call

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Now CB im 20 and raring to go ... plus I can fly a plane just give me a call

See what I mean....her last post was 43 mins. ago. She is off in never, never land!! **** the sux!!

LOL wowowow. Man you guys make me feel old.

See what I mean....her last post was 43 mins. ago. She is off in never, never land!! **** the sux!!

LOL you're imagination will get the best of you. I can neither confirm nor deny

Yea well Im going to find her in never never land

LOL hehehe welcome to MY world.

This thread is getting some attention LOL

ohh I'll make you feel young again

I thought you were...well...busy. haha

NMS is young and in his prime and so are you.....hmmmm!! You could both benefit from that!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    ohh I'll make you feel young again
    OMG!! hahahaha

You go boy!!

LOL nothing like test injections to make a girl feel young again !!

I thought you were...well...busy. haha

NMS is young and in his prime and so are you.....hmmmm!! You could both benefit from that!
    I like your thinking ... unfortunatly she needs to walk hahah JJ

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    been up all night.....rubbed it out a couple of times that didn't help.....so I'm sitting here catching up on work......all I want to do is sleep...but I can't...may as well make a pot of coffee and hit the gym early today....

uGH!

Cutie

I can talk to you about my sex life, will put you to sleep in less than 20 secs!

I think she's either taking care of business or she is finally asleep!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    yea....but I can't take it now.....have to try to get t hrough the day...but I think I'm gonna go rub one out....I'm in the mood right now

Thanks CB

*smile*

Cutie
    D@mn it !!! Stop doing that !!! I'm all sore, can't even walk anymore !!! But at least the 750 mg of test are working !

bor
    You girls are just being unfair !!!

Will all the hot women please stop talking about masturbation !!!!!!

bor
    At least it'll make time fly

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    You girls are just being unfair !!!

Will all the hot women please stop talking about masturbation !!!!!!
    Is that what they are talking about?! I was thinking it was really weird they were both writing papers and had to do a lot of erasing. hahahaha

Btw, and according to Cutie, men don't "rub one out", that's something the ladies do.....for me it's more of a pulling motion...at least as best i can remember.

LOL you're imagination will get the best of you. I can neither confirm nor deny
    OIC, now you are just toying with my emotions!!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    haha so its ok for girls to flick their own beans right??

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    what the hells is "flicking beans" tell yer from dowwn south

Ok, don't you start too. This has been hard enough...pun intended....for me to handle. About oone more comment regarding "rubbing one out" or "flicking your bean" (that's a first, I like it! haha) and I will no longer be able to control myself. The only question will be, which one of you will I be thinknig about when I'm peeling the chili. Any takers? haha

LOL MK you crack me up!! And needmore..."flicking your bean" means for a girl to finger herself...GOSH!! Get a damm clue man!! jk

And PEELING THE CHILI!?!? I have never heard as it been refered to it as that...lmao

LOL MK you crack me up!! And needmore..."flicking your bean" means for a girl to finger herself...GOSH!! Get a damm clue man!! jk

I told you...Canadians are sooooo lame! haha

Btw, CB if you're talking about "jack" like I think you're talking about...lol, How do you like it? Does it do the job?

Yep and yes Paris

I told you...Canadians are sooooo lame! haha
    I know right?! Damm Canadians...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Btw, CB if you're talking about "jack" like I think you're talking about...lol, How do you like it? Does it do the job?
    as in rabbit? I don't know what person came up with that gadget but they have got to making a mint off it....seems the entire woman population has one of those things. One of the girls here at work was talking about it and the whole ****ed office of women went right out and bought one for themselves.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information