Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    you might be a metrosexual...

if you "frost your hair"
    if you spend more than 30min in the shower
    if you wear a small size shirt that says.....yes you guessed it "Abercrombie and Fitch".
    If you wear a sweater vest
    if you love to shop with your girl friends
    if you only work out abs, chest, and arms

that's all i've got, feel free to add some..
    30 min in the shower??? but but.... that doesnt count!! i have to take care of buisness in there sometimes.......

Nothing wrong w/ tanning...
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-02-2005 at 12:26 AM.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    yeah i do the shower thing too

Great thread.

They call it the feminization of men. Since the femininst movement it is now somehow bad to be a "man". An god help you if you are an Alpha Male. I get so much grief because I am an "old Fashioned" tough type of man. It gets disgustingly bad when you are coaching the little boys of these fags and feminists. The are f*ing sissies. It's disgusting. Even my 14 year old daughter laughs at these guys. Funny thing is, my father never once asked me how my self-esteem was! Yet, I am a fully self sufficient confident man.

Here is a brutal example. My son was 12, he was at the plate in a baseball game. He squared aroend to bunt, the pitcher was a big kid throwing heat. Now mind you I have tought MY son to never show fear or weakness on the ballfield(my daughter either). So he squares around and takes a fastball to the throat. Knocks him off his feet and flat backs him. Umpire freaks, parents freak. I calmly stand at first base and stare at where he is sprawled out! The third base coach that knows me did not move a muscle. The umpire is getting furious that I don't move. The parents are yelling at me calling me a bastard. I calmly tell my son to get up and get to first base. He finally makes it there, at which point I say to him, "buddy that must have hurt like he11. Through his tears he says "yeah it hurts bad". In fact there was an imprint of the baseball on his neck. I then calmly tell him that I am proud that he sucked it up and got down to first, but it would totally be OK if he wanted to go sit. His reply??? "No dad I run for myself"!

So call me a bastard if you want, but that kid got more self-esteem and self-respect in those moments than in a year of "talking". He is a tough young man. Those parents were so angry, my wife told them to mind their own **** business. I was a very proud man that day. By the way I do tell him that it is ok to cry if your emotions dictate to. Just not on the field.

Because of the pussification of men, people like me have gone thru a lot of crap. But, now because these parents know that I care about the boys I coach and am very caring with them one on one they want me to coach their kids. These kids love me. I let them be young men and treat them as such.

So fellas we men that are like this need to stand tall and proud. We are comfortable in our maleness and that is proper. Most women like it as well so long that we are true gentlemen and not disrespectful to them. Which is part of being a "real man".

It is not what you wear, how you do or do not do your hair, or what you drive. It is who you are in your heart and soul and your behaviours. So if you are lucky enough to have a son, remember it is OK for him to be a man. To love his mother, respect his sisters, and treat his woman well. It is also very OK to be tough, proud, and confident. Holding doors for women is not degrading, it is courteous.

LONG LIVE ALPHA MALE.

Train Hard

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well put....

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    that was a truly great post and i have to agree. I see this with kids are my age, and im 19!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm as 'live and let live' as they come but I always have more than enough time in my day to have a laugh at the expense of a dude in a pink shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    You guys have too much animosity. Do your thing and let others do theirs. As long as they don't bother you, why you have to talk **** about them?

I don't think it's feminine at all to go tanning. My entire family has nice natural olive skin, when most snowmen have a better tan than me being pale looks like shi!t, so you go and fix it. It's not feminine to care about your appearance either, overdoing it and taking more time getting ready than a girl is. Somebody I think said something about hairgel, what's wrong with gel? My hair is weird and if I don't gel it down I look like Kramer, is that feminine...no...Bottom line is, you take care of your appearance but don't overdo it.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Great thread.

They call it the feminization of men. Since the femininst movement it is now somehow bad to be a "man". An god help you if you are an Alpha Male. I get so much grief because I am an "old Fashioned" tough type of man. It gets disgustingly bad when you are coaching the little boys of these fags and feminists. The are f*ing sissies. It's disgusting. Even my 14 year old daughter laughs at these guys. Funny thing is, my father never once asked me how my self-esteem was! Yet, I am a fully self sufficient confident man.

Here is a brutal example. My son was 12, he was at the plate in a baseball game. He squared aroend to bunt, the pitcher was a big kid throwing heat. Now mind you I have tought MY son to never show fear or weakness on the ballfield(my daughter either). So he squares around and takes a fastball to the throat. Knocks him off his feet and flat backs him. Umpire freaks, parents freak. I calmly stand at first base and stare at where he is sprawled out! The third base coach that knows me did not move a muscle. The umpire is getting furious that I don't move. The parents are yelling at me calling me a bastard. I calmly tell my son to get up and get to first base. He finally makes it there, at which point I say to him, "buddy that must have hurt like he11. Through his tears he says "yeah it hurts bad". In fact there was an imprint of the baseball on his neck. I then calmly tell him that I am proud that he sucked it up and got down to first, but it would totally be OK if he wanted to go sit. His reply??? "No dad I run for myself"!

So call me a bastard if you want, but that kid got more self-esteem and self-respect in those moments than in a year of "talking". He is a tough young man. Those parents were so angry, my wife told them to mind their own **** business. I was a very proud man that day. By the way I do tell him that it is ok to cry if your emotions dictate to. Just not on the field.

Because of the pussification of men, people like me have gone thru a lot of crap. But, now because these parents know that I care about the boys I coach and am very caring with them one on one they want me to coach their kids. These kids love me. I let them be young men and treat them as such.

So fellas we men that are like this need to stand tall and proud. We are comfortable in our maleness and that is proper. Most women like it as well so long that we are true gentlemen and not disrespectful to them. Which is part of being a "real man".

It is not what you wear, how you do or do not do your hair, or what you drive. It is who you are in your heart and soul and your behaviours. So if you are lucky enough to have a son, remember it is OK for him to be a man. To love his mother, respect his sisters, and treat his woman well. It is also very OK to be tough, proud, and confident. Holding doors for women is not degrading, it is courteous.
    LONG LIVE ALPHA MALE.

Train Hard
    Well said

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not metro, but all of my clothes have to match from head to toe. Shoes, socks, pants, shirt, hat, sunglasses, boxers. It all has to be color coordinated. It's not for me, it's for the ladies. At home I look like Al Bundy, but on the strip I got to look the look to get laid.

If it were up to me I wouldn't wear deoderant or shower.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    and if u:
    - dont have a cell
    - wear old fashion clothes
    - wear combat boots
    - shave your head
    -buy clothes only every 2 years

then what u are?

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    and if u:
    - dont have a cell
    - wear combat boots
    - shave your head

then what u are?
    Lonely on Saturday night.

j/k.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Very simply yes.....men are scary stupid femenine these days.

and if u:
    - dont have a cell
    - wear combat boots
    - shave your head

then what u are?
    You end up with someone like the chick in your avatar

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    and if u:
    - dont have a cell
    DONT HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE
    DONT GET LAID
    - wear combat boots
    SCARE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE
    - shave your head
    NOTHIN WRONG WITH THAT
    DONT WORK OUT HARD ENOUGH

then what u are?

Sorry, had to

lmao

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    this saddens me since i wear A&F/Hollister/Lucky/Gap/BR and so on.. Do i consider my self to be a metro? Nah.. I still kick ass in the gym everynow and then, but now it has gotten much harder since i go to school and work full time plus i take outside cert classes.. I eat Okay but not the way i would want to and hardly ever get more sleep then 5-6 hours a night.. To say that someone who doesnt train as hard as you is less of a man is ignorant cause not everyone wants to have 21 inch arms 54 inch chest and so on.. I train to be healthy and look good, and what the guy next to me does on a bench isnt none of my concern, as i always say to each his own..

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    well from my experiences girls like the little skinny guys and have fun with them, but they **** the big guys

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am not metro, but all of my clothes have to match from head to toe. Shoes, socks, pants, shirt, hat, sunglasses, boxers. It all has to be color coordinated. It's not for me, it's for the ladies. At home I look like Al Bundy, but on the strip I got to look the look to get laid.

If it were up to me I wouldn't wear deoderant or shower.

amen.. at home all i wear is old sweats wife beater/t-shirt with my hair never combed standing up in all directions..

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    amen.. at home all i wear is old sweats wife beater/t-shirt with my hair never combed standing up in all directions..
    Thats what I wear all the time

Good Stuff!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    amen
    I'm sure you look good in ANY color you choose to wear!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    honestly, my definition of dressing nice to go out to the movies is a nice polo shirt and some nice jeans, but i guess today alot of men like to wear pink t shirts and talk on the cellular phones 24/7.
    i dont know how pink got to be a popular color. everytime i see a dude with pink on i wanna knock his azz out

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i dont know how pink got to be a popular color. everytime i see a dude with pink on i wanna knock his azz out
    I hate it too, but the ladies love it. Well the hot younger ones anyway, so I wear it. I throw my morals and values out the window for ass. What can I say. I love ****ing.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I hate it too, but the ladies love it. Well the hot younger ones anyway, so I wear it. I throw my morals and values out the window for ass. What can I say. I love ****ing.
    What morals?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    honestly, my definition of dressing nice to go out to the movies is a nice polo shirt and some nice jeans, but i guess today alot of men like to wear pink t shirts and talk on the cellular phones 24/7. 95% of the guys out there never train heavy enough in the gym, i know some women who use more weight on the squat rack than some of the people in the gym. 60% of guys who go to my unniversity drive volkswagon jetta's or beetle's. i dunno maybe its just me..........
    bro, you might wanna take a better look at the people your hangin with... hahhahhahahaha jk!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It's not what you like, its what the consumer likes...

sssssssay has anyone ssssssssseen my carmex?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    whats wrong with being both tough and taking care of urself
    looking good and being a man at the same time nothing wrong with just cuz u wax/wear pink/moisturize etc... doesnt mean u have to be so ewww yucky thats gross

Men are men women are women, anyone who has more beauty products than their signifigant other needs to be reemed by her with a strap on!

Blond "tips" in the hair? HOMOLISCIOUS!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I mean, i take care of myself also, but i draw a line. No pink shirts (i dont care if its in 'style'), no manicures, no facial moisturizer, no VW, no frosted hair.

I do use expensive hair products, and i do tan. I also work out extremely hard.

But jesus, i wear tshirts to class and buttondowns out at night, i drive a camaro, and i wear jeans.

Theres a fine line between normal and metro, and i think leaning toward metro too much might just push you over the edge.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I don't really like pretty boys....too much hair gel, etc. I like a clean, nice smelling man that dresses well. Pink on a guy....well....not my thing. I don't like polo shirts at all. I like a man in a nice button down collared shirt. Nice slacks or jeans and some kind of shoes....other than tennis shoes.

However.....I am a sucker for a man in a well cut suit...or a guy with nice broad shoulders accentuated by a nice shirt and tie. Hmmm hmmm
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i hate the feminen man

well i dunno where i fall but who cares do wutever u wanna do to make u feel good as long as u aint stepping on ne toes

mm is this alot?:sunscrean-spray,moist (for stretch marks mostly) ,mudd,lipbalm,some clean&clear products,a lil dunhil desire , dont really use ne hair products cuz i love it short s*** im a woman jk

It's okay Method, you are a sexy bitch!

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Personally, these guys make good friends and thats it. Cuz you can go tanning with them or to get your eyebrows waxed...its like having a girlfriend but with a penis...

WTF? I dont want to hear anymore.

s*** now i got gay men saying im sexy jj

Boots,(cowboy) Jeans(Levi's), T-shirt,(blacj or white) or denim button down.

REAL MAN!

Cacky shorts, Polo Shirt, Dock shoes,(no socks),

Sissy boy!

Do they get to use their penis on you Paris? (not to offend)

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Except for me, because I am so manly, your all metro.....a couple of you are even past metro if you ask me....but I won't mention any names like Cycleon or Harvey......that wouldn't be right you know. hahahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information