Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent

zuke is offline Member
    man, why are you messing around with high school girls in the first place? find yourself a real woman if you want to have sex. and quit beating up on teenagers too...

do you remember when you were in high school and there were twenty-something losers trying to hang out with you? well, you are one of them now from the sounds of it.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    man, why are you messing around with high school girls in the first place? find yourself a real woman if you want to have sex. and quit beating up on teenagers too...

do you remember when you were in high school and there were twenty-something losers trying to hang out with you? well, you are one of them now from the sounds of it.
    Excactly, also your profile say's you were born in 1980, that makes you 25 not 22. Whats up with that???????????

trenbolone75 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Excactly, also your profile say's you were born in 1980, that makes you 25 not 22. Whats up with that???????????

I just put a random number there....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    man all those stupid laws well here its illegal to have sex period but who gives a f**** i did my art teacher when i was 16 she was 27

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    man all those stupid laws well here its illegal to have sex period but who gives a f**** i did my art teacher when i was 16 she was 27

true... a piece of ass is a piece off ass. doesnt have to be a real women or even one with any kinds of brains or maturity for that matter. nobody said the kid wanted to marry her. I have a buddy from amsterdam and he always says americans are way too uptight with this stuff. although, i have a problem myself with it if the girls 16. Lowest i'd go is 17 and thats if i am anywhere from 25-100. doesnt mean when i get a yr older the girls have to be a year older. ass is ass.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    me in Liberal Quebec

If a 110yo man wanna **** a 14 yo he can do it !
    but she must be 16 to marry her

god bless liberals
    yep yep!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    YOU and MEN like you make me sick!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    true... a piece of ass is a piece off ass. doesnt have to be a real women or even one with any kinds of brains or maturity for that matter. nobody said the kid wanted to marry her. I have a buddy from amsterdam and he always says americans are way too uptight with this stuff. although, i have a problem myself with it if the girls 16. Lowest i'd go is 17 and thats if i am anywhere from 25-100. doesnt mean when i get a yr older the girls have to be a year older. ass is ass.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    YOU and MEN like you make me sick!!!!!
    lmao uh oh... someones on barbi's bad side now!

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trenbolone75
    They are gonna call the guy tomorrow and talk to him...They said they will not prosecute at this level....but they will talk to him...
    is that guy you by any chance?

that makes up about 95+% of all men. oh well. they get what they want you get what you want. you dont have to try or even want to marry every girl you bone.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    lmao uh oh... someones on barbi's bad side now!

Most the men I know do not think it's ok to "bone" a young girl. She may be a piece of a$$ to you but she's someone's daughter. Girls that age may LOOK like women but they are still growing mentally and emotionally and the damage jacka$$es like you do to them is great.

I think the key word here is MEN...not boys.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

And how pittiful is it that the only way you can get laid is to "bone" a little girl. Speaks volumes about YOU

And how pittiful is it that the only way you can get laid is to "bone" a little girl. Speaks volumes about YOU
    Hahah I love it when you rip ppl.. well said

I don't understand boys that brag about having sex with children or hey I'm cool I got rejected by a slut!!!!

Why would you come in here and post crap like that? Oh look at me....whooo whoo....I'm COOL.

Grow UP!

I agree CB.. I dunno maybe I don't have enough test in me, but I dont run around trying to bang every girl in site. I have never been with anyone more then 2 years younger and we just dated, no sex.. Some guys gave morals and standards some dont

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its ok in Oklahoma its 15.. but they are usually preg. by 14 so its not all that grand =\

Never said it was cool sorry. I never said I bragged. I never said i banged every girl in sight. Also, if the girl to me is mature enough at 17 i can sleep at night if i did have sex with her. HEr age is just a number , you have ot use your own discretion. Also, i have met plenty of girls that are 21 that act lik e16 too.Most girls at 17 have graduated high school, are near enough to 18. You are mature enough to vote at 18,mature enough to buy a gun at 18, mature enough to serve in an adult prison at 18, mature enough to have an abortion at 18, mature enough to get married at 18, shall I go on. Not mature enough to make a decision if you want to have sex or not though right??

needmorestrength- sorry to hear that you dont dat eor have sex with girls more than 2 years in age difference. I know of plenty of parents of my freinds who are seperated by 10 years, 6 yrs, my parents are 4 years. Must have been sin and they all dont have morals.

Maybe it's because I HAVE a 16 yo daughter....maybe it's the Cop in ME. I don't know. But it makes me ANGRY. I would hope that at some point after you turn 18 or so, you would want to find a woman that you can relate to...go out with, etc. When you have to ask mom and dad's permission to take your date out and you are over the age of 18 or so.....unless it's a pre-existing HS relationship!!!....she's too young.

If you are over 21.......why on earth would you want to screw a 15 - 17 year old child? Some of you ... mentally can relate to her I suppose....but otherwise...

Ok...this is just pissing me off TOO much.

Maybe it's because I HAVE a 16 yo daughter....maybe it's the Cop in ME. I don't know. But it makes me ANGRY. I would hope that at some point after you turn 18 or so, you would want to find a woman that you can relate to...go out with, etc. When you have to ask mom and dad's permission to take your date out and you are over the age of 18 or so.....unless it's a pre-existing HS relationship!!!....she's too young.

If you are over 21.......why on earth would you want to screw a 15 - 17 year old child? Some of you ... mentally can relate to her I suppose....but otherwise...

Ok...this is just pissing me off TOO much.

CB, who said 15?? My Sister is 15. If a girl is 17 graduated from high school, she will be no more mature in the 6 months until she turns 18. Dont get pissed its a discussion. Are my points valid officer?? you can buy and possess a gun, vote etc.. at 18 but your not mature enough to have sex with a 24 yr old man?? you need to run for congress and help restructure the whole system then. learn to control your anger. you'll end up in court one day with a guy thats 45 having sex with a 14 yr old and if you lose your temper he could go free.

Understand the law is structured the way it is because it is legal and moral to have sex with an 18 yr old girl when you are 50yo. You are focusing too much on the age gap and not on the actual age of the girl. I think the the old man that left that whore anna nicole smith money should be hung cause what he did was immoral. talk about immature, she acts like a 16 yr old and she is well over 18 wouldnt you say??

oh , i forgot one more. your mature enough to give your life for your country and be killed by a 40 yr old man but not old enough to have intercourse with him???
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-03-2005 at 10:55 AM.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    14 in canada from what I've heard

You can't own a hand gun until you are 21.

Trust me, I control my anger just fine. I release it on the weights.

I don't believe ANYONE should have sex until they are mature enough to handle it. At 18 I was a very mature responsible young woman. HOWEVER, I was not mature enough to handle sex.

If you choose to have sex with a child...more power to you. Good luck.

Never said it was cool sorry. I never said I bragged. I never said i banged every girl in sight. Also, if the girl to me is mature enough at 17 i can sleep at night if i did have sex with her. HEr age is just a number , you have ot use your own discretion. Also, i have met plenty of girls that are 21 that act lik e16 too.Most girls at 17 have graduated high school, are near enough to 18. You are mature enough to vote at 18,mature enough to buy a gun at 18, mature enough to serve in an adult prison at 18, mature enough to have an abortion at 18, mature enough to get married at 18, shall I go on. Not mature enough to make a decision if you want to have sex or not though right??

needmorestrength- sorry to hear that you dont dat eor have sex with girls more than 2 years in age difference. I know of plenty of parents of my freinds who are seperated by 10 years, 6 yrs, my parents are 4 years. Must have been sin and they all dont have morals.
    It doesnt matter as much as you get older, but if you are 22 banging a 15 year old thats just wrong, get what im saying? theres got to be a limit, and because of my morals/standards 2 years is my limit...perhaps when I am 30 I would look differently, 30-25 doesnt seem that bad, but for some reason 20-15 is just wrong..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    CB, who said 15?? My Sister is 15. If a girl is 17 graduated from high school, she will be no more mature in the 6 months until she turns 18. Dont get pissed its a discussion. Are my points valid officer?? you can buy and possess a gun, vote etc.. at 18 but your not mature enough to have sex with a 24 yr old man?? you need to run for congress and help restructure the whole system then. learn to control your anger. you'll end up in court one day with a guy thats 45 having sex with a 14 yr old and if you lose your temper he could go free.

Understand the law is structured the way it is because it is legal and moral to have sex with an 18 yr old girl when you are 50yo. You are focusing too much on the age gap and not on the actual age of the girl. I think the the old man that left that whore anna nicole smith money should be hung cause what he did was immoral. talk about immature, she acts like a 16 yr old and she is well over 18 wouldnt you say??

oh , i forgot one more. your mature enough to give your life for your country and be killed by a 40 yr old man but not old enough to have intercourse with him???
    I guess you dont have any kids....

OG

Legalities aside.....

I think there are mental deficiencies involved with any individual that has to have a relationship with a child to have one.

I've been serving my country since I was 17. That does not mean I was mature enough at that time to handle a sexual relationship with anyone...let alone an adult man.

You can't own a hand gun until you are 21.

Trust me, I control my anger just fine. I release it on the weights.

I don't believe ANYONE should have sex until they are mature enough to handle it. At 18 I was a very mature responsible young woman. HOWEVER, I was not mature enough to handle sex.

If you choose to have sex with a child...more power to you. Good luck.

barbie you are not reading properly, getting off track and you are wrong in the state of florida. Where did I say handgun officer?? wow, this is going to burn you isnt it. in the state of florida you can be 16 to posses a handgun. the law states that you have to be 21 to by one from a licensed dealer. it can be given to you as a gift or purchased from a private person at 18. you can purchase as i said earlier a "gun" ( rifle) at 18 from a private dealer.you cannot obtain a concealed weapons license in florida unti 21.want to start a gun law thread next?? oh, i forgot to mention I an studying law and will be working in law enforcement also shortly. I understand you are a rookie and want what is best for the world.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-03-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    It doesnt matter as much as you get older, but if you are 22 banging a 15 year old thats just wrong, get what im saying?
    30-25 doesnt seem that bad, but for some reason 20-15 is just wrong..

and i agreed so who are you debating with?? not me.

barbie you are not reading properly, getting off track and you are wrong in the state of florida. Where did I say handgun officer?? wow, this is going to burn you isnt it. in the state of florida you can be 16 to posses a handgun. the law states that you have to be 21 to by one from a licensed dealer. it can be given to you as a gift or purchased from a private person at 18. you can purchase as i said earlier a "gun" ( rifle) at 18 from a private dealer.you cannot obtain a concealed weapons license in florida unti 21.want to start a gun law thread next?? oh, i forgot to mention I an studying law and will be working in law enforcement also shortly. I understand you are a rookie and want what is best for the world.
    I'm not debating gun laws with you. I don't live in FL, don't know the laws there. I live in WA.

As far as the having sex with a child issue....I'm NOT a rookie on more levels than your small mind can imagine....

I was RAPED at a young age by an ADULT man that thought it was OK to have sex with little girls.

I am the mother of a teenage daughter who was also raped when we lived in another country, by a man that thought it was his RIGHT to have sex with anyone he wanted.

SO......if you want to talk about what I base my opinions on...lets get to it!

I'm not debating gun laws with you. I don't live in FL, don't know the laws there. I live in WA.

As far as the having sex with a child issue....I'm NOT a rookie on more levels than your small mind can imagine....

I was RAPED at a young age by an ADULT man that thought it was OK to have sex with little girls.

I am the mother of a teenage daughter who was also raped when we lived in another country, by a man that thought it was his RIGHT to have sex with anyone he wanted.

SO......if you want to talk about what I base my opinions on...lets get to it!
    so well drop the gun issue although there a lot more lenient states than florida like wyoming where you can carry a sidearm in the open and dont have 21 either. regardless
    barbie, I have no intention of getting into your person life sorry. I am sorry to hear about you being raped and your daughter that is truly a tragedy and I mean it.. That makes you bias however in your thoughts on this matter. Rape is disgusting and someone who forces you into sex is sickening. Ufortunately today most of these 18 yr old girls dont have standards and they are the ones out looking for sex from older guys. I'm out of this conversation because its not business what happened with you. I voiced my opinion and why i beelive it is ok if you are good enough judge of character to know if a girl is mature enough or not at 18 even if you are 35.

BTW. dont classify me with "a man that thought it was his RIGHT to have sex with anyone he wanted." I didnt say i agreed with having sex with anyone i wanted either. Funny thing is the girl i had sex with that was 17 and i was 26 was mature and already in her 1st year of college. She wasnt exactly a little girl.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-03-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Ufortunately today most of these 18 yr old girls dont have standards and they are the ones out looking for sex from older guys. ....why i beelive it is ok if you are good enough judge of character to know if a girl is mature enough or not at 18 even if you are 35.
    So you recoginze that these children have issues......so that justifies you taking advantage of that fact and them.

As an adult man....you should have the morals and standards to recognize that you are messing with a child and go find someone your own age.

What happened to me is why I work with women in crisis...it is why I became a cop. Because I have a better understanding of what a survivor/victim is going through than most male cops ever will.

I'm not emotional about this topic...it's a fact of life that happens to people (men and women) all over the world every day.

I won't however be silent when I see off handed comments about that topic. Doesn't mean I take it personally or I'm emotional about it. In the long run...you will answer to a higher power for your actions. Not ME.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 03-03-2005 at 11:27 AM.

So you recoginze that these children have issues......so that justifies you taking advantage of that fact and them.

REad the last line in my above post and she may have taken advantage of me.

And stop calling these women, children. A country that send children to war is not america. You need to run for congress and help move everything from the driving age of 16 and everything else up to about 25.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-03-2005 at 11:35 AM.

and i agreed so who are you debating with?? not me.
    Nobody but you insinuated that I was saying it was a sin or moral depletion to be with someone younger, just clearing what I meant

In the long run...you will answer to a higher power for your actions. Not ME.
    yeah and that goes for 99.9% of everyone here too. sex before marriage will be answered to also.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    why on earth would you want to screw a 15 - 17 year old child?
    If shes hot?

15 is too young but 17 is borderline...

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If shes hot?

15 is too young but 17 is borderline...

agreed regardless if she is hot or not. 15 is too young unless your 16 of course.

this is stupid who the hell would wanna bang girls under 22-23 im 18 and i wouldnt even think of bangin a girl my same age or younger i get so turned off if shes my age or younger i dunno wuts this obsession bout younger women

AVAGO is offline Member
    18 years old wtf ppl you counrty is fcuked up sometimes, so a gals ment to wait till her 18th bday till she can have sex.......... Thats takin things too far they say you have a free country and to stand up and fight for it, BUT you can only do what we say IMO that is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from free .... and there isnt any REAL reason why these laws should be implemented in most occasions my 2 pence

maybe i wouldve done 18 yr old girls when i was 10 or smth

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    this is stupid who the hell would wanna bang girls under 22-23 im 18 and i wouldnt even think of bangin a girl my same age or younger i get so turned off if shes my age or younger i dunno wuts this obsession bout younger women

yeah, well i wouldnt have even though of selling coke, crystal meth or any drugs for that matter. I dont know whats the obsession with drugs anyway. Guess we are 2 different people.

yeah i guess we are as i wouldnt know bout f**** underage girls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information