Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the one thing that really pisses me off is, when these wiggers hook up with hot azz chicks. i see it all the time in clubs. wth??

BDTR is offline Retired
    I didnt want to be PC'd, im saying in retrospect i should have been through the eyes of the administration. I was 18 and had some ties that didnt fit in very well in this demographic. Oh and I most certainly would have hooked up with AB while I was in if i could have for survival. There was no white gangs, the whites were scattered and not solidified. Split between LK's and other gangs, there was no where to go. Get stuck at rec time by three different people in a line with no backup but yourself. It'll make you hard fast.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    why would u want to be in pc.up here pc is for rats and baby diddlers.couldnt u clique up with some white guys or request a whiter tier.my bro did time in walla walla and he had the same problem but as soon as he shanked one that was messing with him, they pretty much left him alone.it didnt hurt either that he joined the aryan brotherhood.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    why would u want to be in pc.up here pc is for rats and baby diddlers.couldnt u clique up with some white guys or request a whiter tier.my bro did time in walla walla and he had the same problem but as soon as he shanked one that was messing with him, they pretty much left him alone.it didnt hurt either that he joined the aryan brotherhood.
    I don't know where you bitted at, but I did time in NJ and DE and the white gangs didn't have much juice. I got with the Aryans when I first got to the state penn, but after seeing how unwilling they were to stick together I just hung with all the young boys (black, white, and puerto rican) from my city. No one messed with us but the AB boys got ****ed with on the regular. I seen an AB boy get stabbed 17 times by another white boy and the aryans didn't help him.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The aryans are completely scattered as far as most of the US prison system is concerned, this isnt 1980's chino anymore. White gangs have died off, no more NLR throwing grenades on the outside while AB shanks people on the inside. It's not common anymore. Blacks and Hispanics run the prison system and if you're white and go in, you're not going to be having much fun. It's all about strenght in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I don't know where you bitted at, but I did time in NJ and DE and the white gangs didn't have much juice. I got with the Aryans when I first got to the state penn, but after seeing how unwilling they were to stick together I just hung with all the young boys (black, white, and puerto rican) from my city. No one messed with us but the AB boys got ****ed with on the regular. I seen an AB boy get stabbed 17 times by another white boy and the aryans didn't help him.

radar1234 is offline Member
    up here we have mostly white population.i guess it all depends on how u do ur time.i wouldnt check in for nobody.id rather be put in seg.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's totally different if its a white population there, consider yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It's totally different if its a white population there, consider yourself lucky.
    prison up here is alot less violent than the states but there still are some crazy native and black gangs.u still have to stand up for yourself at all timesdoesnt matter what color u r.

The aryans are completely scattered as far as most of the US prison system is concerned, this isnt 1980's chino anymore. White gangs have died off, no more NLR throwing grenades on the outside while AB shanks people on the inside. It's not common anymore. Blacks and Hispanics run the prison system and if you're white and go in, you're not going to be having much fun. It's all about strenght in numbers.
    Yeah that is true. I seen some bad stuff happen to some of the white boys that were from the country. Most of the city white boys like me came up in the system and knew all the blacks and hispanics from the outside or from juvy.

I was in county in NJ and didn't know a single person. I was one of only 3 white boys on a pod called the terrordome. It was an area for offenders 16-25y.o. I was sentenced to do 364 days in county with parole eligibility after 90 days, but I had 3 fights and ended up maxing out. Them white boys that didn't fight back got their asses beat everyday, I had 3 fights and cruised the rest of my bit.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Where in jersey did you do time? I got a lot of friends who've done far too much time there.

Where in jersey did you do time? I got a lot of friends who've done far too much time there.
    Cumberland County in Bridgeton. I never made it to prison there. I probaly know your friends if they are ACS .

Yeah that is true. I seen some bad stuff happen to some of the white boys that were from the country. Most of the city white boys like me came up in the system and knew all the blacks and hispanics from the outside or from juvy.

I was in county in NJ and didn't know a single person. I was one of only 3 white boys on a pod called the terrordome. It was an area for offenders 16-25y.o. I was sentenced to do 364 days in county with parole eligibility after 90 days, but I had 3 fights and ended up maxing out. Them white boys that didn't fight back got their asses beat everyday, I had 3 fights and cruised the rest of my bit.
    i did 18 months in y.d.c. and have to say that it was alot tougher than adult.we called it "gladiator academy".the guards loved watching us scrap.in adult u have privilges u can lose if u fight but in juvy u have nothing to lose.u do ur whole bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information