Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite fighting family is the Klitchko's. Not the best ever, but they are some tough mofo's.

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    My favorite fighting family is the Klitchko's. Not the best ever, but they are some tough mofo's.
    id say the shamrocks or the emelianenkos.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Royce was really the only Gracie who could dominate fights.

Don’t have a favorite family but I’d say Tito is probably the best fighter out there, even though Liddell beat him, it was only because Tito (who is not a striker) wanted to beat him punching not with submission fighting which he is. After the fight Liddell said, “I’m glad he was man enough to punch with me” basically he meant, “I would have lost if he was not stupid enough to pit fight me”.

That Wanderie what ever Silva is very good as well, has fought a lot and always wins.

radar1234 is offline Member
    i agree about tito.randy couture is probably the best all- around right now.

Actually he has not fought Rickson, who by the way is the best of the bunch.

I have been on the matts with various Gracies including Royce. Rickson is the baddest man I have ever met in my life.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol

i wonder how many of you realise that flex wheeler just won a tournament at the arnold for fighting

rofl

hes supposedly a bb in tkd according to some stuff on sherdog. he also supposedly quit bbing (maybe thats old news i dont follow it) due to kidney problems, which he blames on steroids and wants nothign to do with now

neverless, it was a full contact karate type tournament i believe...no groundwork though, and i think i read no knees

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Fighting threads are absolutely ridiculous. Honestly, they are just one notch above "how effective is a punch to the throat". A fight is a fight. It's a series of reaction vs. reaction, and it has almost NOTHING to do with build, and everything to do with physics and another field of science I call "not being a little bitch".

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Are we talking rules or a street fight? Waaaaaaaay big difference.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    no flame intended but "baddest family on the planet"???maybe 10 years ago.the gracies havent been in the spotlight for some time now.
    yeah when the sport was young. fighting evolved very quickly and there are some bad dudes out there. i still wouldnt mess with the gracies but there folks that would. oh and tyson would walk the dog on ronnie no problem
    ~HOP

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    any professional, skilled, mixed martial art fighter can **** and defeat anyone of the pro bodybuilder in the scene right now. regardless of the mass difference between the two. period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    That just simply isnt true, a light weight boxer for example would not have the punch power to knock out a 280lb guy, hence why all boxers arent in the same division. The lower weight boxers are short and puny, as long as a big guy protected his face and seized any oppurtunity to get hold of the smaller guy it would be all over, no matter how skilled a fighter u are if a guy much stronger gets u in a lock or hold, there is **** all u can do, u dont av to be a pro fighter to know how to instinctively grab a hold of some1. Heavyweight boxers are of course a diff story, they are hugely strong and muscular as well as being boxers, if i remember rightly lewis used to fight around 270 for example

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    roy jones jr would beat bodybuilders any size

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I don't think that matters. Mike Tyson vs. any bodybuilder. Mike would win.

Muscles don't make you tough. I seen plenty of muscular guys bitch up when the right circumstances present themselves.
    so true. i cant tell you how many big dudes walk into the gym and want to box. we throw them in the ring for a round or two and you have to run after them to hit them again. happens every single day.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Flex Wheeler could take out some of those boxers that have been mentioned in this thread.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Stamina is crucial
    Skill is the Key
    Heart is everything
    but Incentive takes the Cake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information