Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    nah, i'm not really into chicks with more facial hair than me.
    You know, when I last visited italy, I did have some aunts with some nasty armpitt hair. But you can find those anywhere. I'm talking about the HOT italian chicks, who are shaved and well groomed. Believe me, there are plenty of them.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    You know, when I last visited italy, I did have some aunts with some nasty armpitt hair. But you can find those anywhere. I'm talking about the HOT italian chicks, who are shaved and well groomed. Believe me, there are plenty of them.
    i was just playin' dogg. in reality i would say italy is the most racially diverse country in europe. up north hella g's are like nordic-looking, and then in sicily lotta peeps loke basically like stereotypical iraqis.

i love italian history in general, and medievel italian hist. in particular. so interesting all the germanic, islamic, indigenous, crusader, papal, imperial, etc. forces meeting in one lil' old peninsula.

whereabouts do your aunts live? my dad was supposed to go to turin a few months ago (and hopefully take my black ass with lol) but his wife's dad died so that ne'er happened.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Haha at work earlier a friend of mine had to call a company in Chicago and got chatting with the receptionist, she mentioned she was flying over to the UK with her family on thursday, she started off by asking what things there is to do in the UK, what to wear etc, you know the normal stuff. So my friend said (as a joke) hey why dont you come out with us one night! - She said yes!!! So... got all her details etc, and they are meeting up with us on saturday, an were off out on saturday night! So... ive sorted out guestlist at a club were gonna go to. So, its me and my friend and 3 girls! Should be fun! Oh -and they are gonna need somewhere to stay as its gonna be late when we get out of the club... what a shame Haha

They are also probably Hogzilla's as 66% of our population are fat asses.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    i was just playin' dogg. in reality i would say italy is the most racially diverse country in europe. up north hella g's are like nordic-looking, and then in sicily lotta peeps loke basically like stereotypical iraqis.

i love italian history in general, and medievel italian hist. in particular. so interesting all the germanic, islamic, indigenous, crusader, papal, imperial, etc. forces meeting in one lil' old peninsula.

whereabouts do your aunts live? my dad was supposed to go to turin a few months ago (and hopefully take my black ass with lol) but his wife's dad died so that ne'er happened.
    That's crazy, most of my family is near turin, in a small town called brozolo.
    I also have some a little north of there in Milan. And yeah I also enjoyed seeing the art in italy. I've seen a lot in florence.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I'd say we are closer to 80% by now. Just a guess though

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, just depends how you slice it. maybe like 40% obese (and like 99.99% of that 40% is always shopping at wal-mart for some reason) and then like 80% of our population is fat enough to look like ****.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You work witha few of them don't you? haha

Just pushin' your buttons man, I know how sensitive you are about those ladies at work! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information