View Poll Results: Have you ever eaten boiled crawfish before?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I love them

18 90.00%
  • Yes, I hate them

0 0%
  • No I've never tried it.

1 5.00%
  • What the hell is crawfish?

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Damn Kev, I'm from the N.O. I went to 735 a few times a few yrs ago. Hell, maybe you checked my I.D. I currently live in Baton Rouge, LSU town, but only for one more month, then I graduate. For anyone that has never had some real crawfish, I feel for ya bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by Deadend
    I always wondered something about the people who live in the quarter. Where the hell do you park at? And how do you manage shit like Mardi Gras, and the this year's Superbowl?

BTW - they just closed my favortie Bourbon St. restaurant, Patou's. I loved that place.
    LOL! I don't park! No truck. Everything is right there! Bus to West Bank 5 blocks away, then a short walk to work. Parking is a bitch at times. And yeah I gotta fight the crowds to get to my gate sometimes, but hey that's cool. Just a few nights a year. They just opened a new Winn Dixie on St Louis, out past the cemetary so now I got A&P and WD for groceries. Plenty of places to eat or whatever within a few blocks. Colette's is just 5 blocks away. Babes all over the place. The pluses balance out the minuses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information