Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    What people don't realize is the flow of illegal guns begin from legally purchased guns.

A legally owned gun is stolen or sold and ends up in the criminals hands. They are not grown in flower pots.
    I think most of us realize that the whole flower pot theory is junk.

However, do you think that rounding up all of the legally owned fireams and melting them down will result in the ones possessed by criminals ceasing to exist?

Okay, quit making bullets and guns. While we're at it...Heil! Oops.

Loz, you and I have been through this, and neither of us is planning on changing our view...but I still wouldn't shoot ya...I promise!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Loz, you and I have been through this, and neither of us is planning on changing our view...but I still wouldn't shoot ya...I promise!
    I know, and my side will never win because gun ownership is going nowhere, but if you would just agree with my statement I could have a quite moment of victory.

Actually I am not against gun ownership. I am against murder, and believe there is no right more importnant than an individuals rights to not me killed.
    Check this one out. Two 15 yo kids shoot in to a truck for no reason other than fun:

Two 15-year-olds were arrested this morning in the shooting death of a man whose body was found Saturday following an automobile crash on Del. 9.

Kevin A. Roy and Anthony Washington are charged with first-degree murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

The two were identified by tipsters who contacted Delaware State Police following the death of Steven L. Johnson Jr.

Johnson, 34, was shot in the right leg, police said, just before his 2000 Chevy Cavalier collided with a 2003 Dodge Ram pickup on Del. 9 just north of Rogers Road. The driver of the pickup, which spun into a wooden utility pole, suffered minor neck and back strain.

Johnson was taken to Christiana Hospital, where he died. When medical personnel discovered Johnson’s gunshot wound and state police began investigating, they learned that before the crash, Johnson had been seen sitting in his car on Thorn Lane in the Rosegate development near New Castle, talking with two teens.

Observers heard popping noises that sounded like gunshots and saw two teens running away from the Cavalier, state police spokesman Lt. Joseph P. Aviola Jr. said in a statement.

This morning, troopers searching for Roy and Washington carried out search warrants at two homes in the first block of Thorn Lane, Aviola said.

Roy was arrested at the first home, and troopers recovered a 9mm handgun believed to the weapon used in the killing as well as about six grams of marijuana. Washington was found at the second home.

Both were awaiting arraignment in Family Court this afternoon.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    LOZ, this is shiity stuff. Your thread is valid.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I know, and my side will never win because gun ownership is going nowhere, but if you would just agree with my statement I could have a quite moment of victory.
    Loz, I have agreed with you on many things...but I seldom admit it.

This is one of those things which I will back you on 100%...
    I am against murder, and believe there is no right more importnant than an individuals rights to not me killed.
    even if you can't spell for sh1t.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Loz, I have agreed with you on many things...but I seldom admit it.

This is one of those things which I will back you on 100%...

even if you can't spell for sh1t.
    I can spell, I am eating and typing at the same time. Right to me killed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information