Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    btw..just wait till the dog gets some..then youll understand where im comgin from

ps "Oh, they know how to use a ****ing knife real good, brah." - the dog

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    its mostly the people that make them gay...wanna be gangster..or eminem faggots with wife beaters thinking they are thugged out and hard core... i know YOUR not either of them..but most i see are
    Well put...........

I think spinners are OK, but I don't think I'd ever put them on a car.....

But, originality, and personalization is what the Kustomz scene is all about...

You'd probably think my stuffing a 10-71 Weiand through my hood would be ludicrous..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    btw..just wait till the dog gets some..then youll understand where im comgin from

ps "Oh, they know how to use a ****ing knife real good, brah." - the dog
    Never heard that one before Bathgayte...........

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    hey SC u got a fatty in ur lip in ur avatar lol ive been wondering this the whole time uve had it, looks like u got a fat dip of cope in there lol j/w
    i was wonderin the same thing

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    swole, i see what ur sayin about the car, i wasnt tryin to put you down or something. my brother bought a bad ass 69 cutlass supreme and hooked it up for like 10 gs and has about 15 in it and turns more heads than a new car. it just isnt the usual car that you "pimp" thats all,,,,,so dont be so defensive~!!!!!!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    D@mn Swole, I would NEVER attach those types of cars to you. What kind of dog do you have, a poodle or maltese?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Amazing people has always been one of my strongpoints.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    One thing about gangsters is:

"Oh, they know how to use a ****ing knife real good, brah." - the dog

Really though, no, not a gangster here you are correct! I'd never "front". If I were I'd be a full blown gangster, and the Net would be the last place I'd be. I'm just a person who loves fitness, loves to workout and enjoys both health food AND junk food of course (when it's time), does like rap and hip hop and the clothing/accessories, but knows the diff. between a fake gangster and having a hip-hop style about you. (In Cali there is a huge diff.) I can't stand the fake-ass gangsters of ALL RACES that line each side of a huge mall just a few miles away. It's hilarious now that I am older, and they look at me with a look like "Sh*t, I ain't talkin' sh*t to that big ass mother f*cker", when I'm in a cut-off or something shopping. If I'm w/my girl, they are all hatin'......hatin' because they "think" I'm trying to look hard just by being SWOLE. It's ironic because some will then look at me and think I am a big REAL gangster because I'm buff and I'm in some kind of Phat Farm cutoff or something, . Then you have more irony when you have people who may see me as a fake gangster (like you mentioned you see a lot of) or whatever because of spinners on a car. Basically, everywhere I go I am judged. Whether it be by car, by my body, by my way of conversing, etc. Just gotta be you!

The real me though, I'm a mesh of a lot of things. I'm basically all about having a fine woman, my kid being hooked up/educated/well taken care of, being my own boss, buying things I've always wanted, solidifying my future, expanding and growing, etc. I'm too intelligent to be a fake ass gangster, I'd rather be a highly intelligent PIMP. That look is much, much better.

There is a phrase we have around here......

"when you're pimpin', you're winnin'. When you're thuggin', you're nuthin'."

~SC~

a wheel with a device made to make the wheel spin independent from the tire roatation.....its gay in the same sence of the people that put on the 20+ size wheels and never bother to upgrade the brakes...posers

an analogy to me, would be someone that doesnt train leggs...they jsut wanna look good in a tank top lol

its mostly the people that make them gay...wanna be gangster..or eminem faggots with wife beaters thinking they are thugged out and hard core... i know YOUR not either of them..but most i see are
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-31-2005 at 08:20 PM.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I like that Lac. I was gonna get an old one, but I got a CTS instead.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information