Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2:59 A.m.

Thank you, I couldn't of done it without the help of alot of bros on here. Your comments also are appreciated. What ever happened to He-Man anyways? He's old school! Skeletor was the man though. lol

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Yeah, brian had it set to do an auto backup at 3 am eastern time, screwed the board for over an hour. For some reason its not on tonight.
    Its OK, its my alarm to go to the gym, its back by the time I get home. Must be freakin huge database with the number of members there are here. It would take an hour just to backup the Saluu threads

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Thank you, I couldn't of done it without the help of alot of bros on here. Your comments also are appreciated. What ever happened to He-Man anyways? He's old school! Skeletor was the man though. lol
    oh man! i watched lots of he-man when i was a kid. brings back old memories...skelator WAS the man though!

The Saluu threads are great! I say they are great because today I came home with a cracked rim. Tired was fully out of air when I got back home from school today. I was super pissed off then I got home had lunch and checked the boards and I ran into some more Saluu threads and I totally forgot about my rim. They are so entertaining that they are like anger management therapy for me. God bless his dbol bloat soul.

seanw is offline Banned
    Have you guys seen the movie. Dolph Lungren was ripped !

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    oh man! i watched lots of he-man when i was a kid. brings back old memories...skelator WAS the man though!
    Remember the movie "Masters of the Universe?" Dolph Lundren or w/e played He-Man. Great Costume for Skeletor for being the 80's or whatever.

seanw is offline Banned
    The Saluu threads are great! I say they are great because today I came home with a cracked rim. Tired was fully out of air when I got back home from school today. I was super pissed off then I got home had lunch and checked the boards and I ran into some more Saluu threads and I totally forgot about my rim. They are so entertaining that they are like anger management therapy for me. God bless his dbol bloat soul.
    Trouble is if he doesnt learn to control his over weight mouth he isnt going to be here much longer. I seriously wonder if he is OK mentaly, you can never be sure when the web is involved

Yeah, thats true. I havn't been around long. Almost two months but **** Saluu has made a big noise in this forum. I wonder how he behaved as a newbie?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Second one, 2 grams of test.
    Ditto

another step in joining the 300 club

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, thats true. I havn't been around long. Almost two months but **** Saluu has made a big noise in this forum. I wonder how he behaved as a newbie?
    same way

2grams? Wow! I did 1gram for like 2 months and my back looked like a pizza. This was almost 2 years ago and I'm still doing things to fix that.

the same way as he is now
    ....yo bitches... i'm going to be

4:19 here

Anyone wants to send me free GH just because they love me can... right about now

2grams? Wow! I did 1gram for like 2 months and my back looked like a pizza. This was almost 2 years ago and I'm still doing things to fix that.
    'k

how was the muscle gain..Net retention?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Anyone wants to send me free GH just because they love me can... right about now
    Nark we love you but not that much. Good night bro

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Bump!

Later bitches

Bro, I won't lie. I gained alot. That was what got me super thick. I think I went from 200-217lbs. I've never gone under 220lbs since even during off time. I can run 750mg now and probably get the same results with less sides but I'm gonna try 1000mg for 4 weeks and drop it and see how that goes.

Someone awnser me I'm getting lonely over there

Natalia?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i just wanted to say that my clock says 2:56 am right now... don't know why the fvck i stayed up talkin to that chick so d@mn long... it's fvckin ridiculous. now i'm watchin the yanks/red sox rerun. man, i'm extremely tired. headin to bed now. thanks for the +1 on the post count nark

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ... +2 ...

zuke is offline Member
    i have some buddies visiting from san diego. of course, we had to visit a few stripbars cuz they guys dont get time away from their wives often... pretty boring night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information