Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I like my clothes big anyhow.

You try being 275 or so and wearing "fitting" clothing aka "HUGGA-NUTS".

No way!!!!!!!

Baggy all the way, and if people don't like my style, kiss my ass!

~SC~
    Yes, if you weigh 275 and look the way you do, you can wear whatever the fvck you want! (cowering away...)

For a guy your size, if you wore "fitting" clothing aka "Booty Chokers", the people would just say, "look at that show off, he must be trying to make up for something". It's lose/lose for big guys IMO.

DanDoola is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    what i hate more than that, is when black ppl become successful, and arnt the rapper type, they are the well spoken intelligent type, and the rest of black ppl sell them out... youd think as a whole, they (black ppl) would be more proud of tiger woods than 50cent.. but no... they worship the banger and the one who can read and didnt sell drugs they dont support..
    i.e. Bill Cosby. nuff said.

SwollSooner315 is offline Junior Member
    haha yeah wiggers suck....wiggers are crackers...there are white people and white trash...just like there are black people and niggers...every race has them...i find the title of this thread offensive but im sure no one gives a shit...if it would have said "i hate black people" im sure whoever started the thread would have been banned...there MUST be other people that agree with me...speak up

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    83 posts and not one about MBH!?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Who act/dress like they are black. It bugs the absolute sh1t out of me to see somebody who is just too insecure with themselves and tries to be somebody else. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the music I listen to is Rap, and about half of my friends/frat bros are black... I just hate people like my neighbor who reps the "hood" when he went to a catholic high school.
    I hate black people who dont take tags off thier clothes or hats, or dont tie their shoes, let me rephrase that. I hate everyone who do those things. It just so happens more black people do that then any race.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I remember an article that said about 70% of rap record sales were attributed to white teens....here it is for those who care link The "black image" is being exploited for finanacial gain by most of the top media giants. The suburban white kid is the one who's got the most cash to spend..via their parents. It's not a coincidence...

Regardless, life's to short to get worked up every time you see a white kid "acting black". Relax...you'll live longer

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the top media giants will exploit any image for financial gain... it's the nature of the beast....

the day someones size of they're clothes actually harms me, ill then hate on it...dont get me wrong i think the hip-gangster-wannabe style is ridiculous, but i wouldnt go as far as saying i hate someone for the size of they're clothes..if they wanna look like clowns its fine with me...i just dont think wearing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirts looks right...especially if u only weigh under 200lbs

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    **Carlos opens pants and takes a look**

Nope! I'm not White!

You can tell because of the little balls? All my black friends have little balls. And if you ask how I know...... Because we used to be train conductors.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    You can tell because of the little balls? All my black friends have little balls. And if you ask how I know...... Because we used to be train conductors.
    I'm not Black and I don't have little balls. Are train conductors into tea bagging? Is that how you know?

sportsfreaker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I like my clothes big anyhow.

You try being 275 or so and wearing "fitting" clothing aka "HUGGA-NUTS".

No way!!!!!!!

Baggy all the way, and if people don't like my style, kiss my ass!

~SC~
    I enjoy baggy all the way too...but that's mostly to hide my fatass

alphaman is offline Member
    I'm not Black and I don't have little balls. Are train conductors into tea bagging? Is that how you know?

I have balls that are quite large and have yet to encounter someone that I could get the second one into their mouth. Take a pic of your mouth open wide for me, I have a feeling you could qualify. haha J/K

check your pm.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I have balls that are quite large and have yet to encounter someone that I could get the second one into their mouth. Take a pic of your mouth open wide for me, I have a feeling you could qualify. haha J/K

check your pm.
    I'll pass. Tea bagging isn't my thing.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im coming for that numba one spot, and i think basically that labelling ppl as acting white or black is boring... plenty of ppl act one way, but are diff races.. so phuck it. ppl act stupid or non stupid to me

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    phuck it. ppl act stupid or non stupid to me

im gonna start acting non stupid all the time to you.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    In all honesty I don't care what color you are, what ya wear, what walk of life you're from or any of that. I dislike the trash and every race has 'em period. It's the type of person you are that counts, not the color or the clothes that matters.
    I agree with the cowboy. Racial nepotism isn't my thing either, I don't give a shit if you have the same last name as me. If you're a douchebag, you're a douchebag. I make my friends based on their integrity and often their large breasts.

radar1234 is offline Member
    i agree.wiggers r hilarious.everyone is laughing at them.the funniest r the 30+ year olds who wear the oversized clothes ( eg. g-unit valour tracksuits ) and 100 gram 10k necklaces and call themselves "ballers"!lol are they pro athletes? not usually!i just think they're confused.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Who act/dress like they are black. It bugs the absolute sh1t out of me to see somebody who is just too insecure with themselves and tries to be somebody else. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the music I listen to is Rap, and about half of my friends/frat bros are black... I just hate people like my neighbor who reps the "hood" when he went to a catholic high school.
    I hate them almost as much as I hate frat boys...

*Just kidding...I don't hate anyone as much as frat-boys.

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    RACE is a socially constructed notion.........just to let you guys know, I believe we are talking about the Hip-Hop culture here....I have many friends that are black and I have dated black women for a long time.....but enough about me.......

I believe every ethnic group has some that we consider "less desireable" memebers of the group.....

Race and every sterotype comes from somewhere, usually the dominant member of society......the biggest reason for this is to create a difference.....once people believe in a difference they start treating people different which in turns leads to violence, discrimination, etc. I would suggest reading some Sociological books on Black Stereotypes if this really interests you.....a lot of interesting stuff

Lets look at myth everyone likes to talk about: AA are better athletes.

Well first let us look at AAs, many (I believe 40% of genes) are not just one ethnic group...Native Americasns and Europeans contributed a lot to the gene pool.

The Hammer throw records in the Olympics have always been held by guys that are Slavic or Germanic.......Sprinting records are from W. Africa.....Distance from E. Africa (though there is a Mexican-Indian tribe that gives them a run for there money, but they stopped competing....and yes they live at high altitudes)......

In America, speed in many sports is valued, ergo people w/ W. African descent have and advantage.....but how many 300 lb Lineman or 250 linebackers do you see coming from W. Africa????????

Every ethnic group can have offspring with another member of an ethnic group b/c humans are one species.....though biologists would argue on the fact we have subspecies.....

It really doesn't matter what you were born, but how you were socialized...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya that dude whats his.... name Eminem, He is such a poser, acting like a black dude and all. OH sorry actually he is the best rap artist out there and I don't hear no one bitching about him.........

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I believe the ones who do all the hating are the ones that are really insecure.

It's funny how those things pan out.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its funny how the world turns isnt it? It's like one big facade
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    its funny how the world turns isnt it? It's like one big facade
    If everyone joins hands and starts singing Kum By-ya My Lord I'm gonna puke.

i dont like black ppl who are bigger than me...

i dont like anyone who is bigger than me..lol

If everyone joins hands and starts singing Kum By-ya My Lord I'm gonna puke.
    why would you rather dance
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i dont like black ppl who are bigger than me...

i dont like anyone who is bigger than me..lol
    I suppose you better stay away from play grounds and grade schools because you could get postal on the kids
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I suppose you better stay away from play grounds and grade schools because you could get postal on the kids

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro i'm mixed black white amer. indian and yugoslavian,
    how should i dress...j/k
    i feel ya though when you say be yourself and love you for who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    bro i'm mixed black white amer. indian and yugoslavian,
    how should i dress...j/k
    i feel ya though when you say be yourself and love you for who you are
    geezus man. I think your hated just by about everyone. HAHA

your innner balck child hates your white one and your inner white child hates your black one and the indian hates your white child and the yugoslavian child whit in yourself hates both. Good lord you are just filled with hate
    abstrack@protonmail.com

you can't even call it acting "black" because that's really bullsh!t...you're basically being racist there saying that being black automatically means youre a gangster which isn't true. It's funny how people are labeled things now, and how the labels change....In the early 1900's Irish and Italian people were the majority of immigrants and they were thought of as trash, and they were labeled as thugs, now it's all put on the black and hispanics. You can't label an entire race, because its never true....

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't be so judgemental. i find them a little ridiculous too and i snigger when i see a wigger, but if that's how they wanna be, it's not my place to tell them how to act. they aren't hurting anyone,

thats why i hang with u, bc i dominate you...lol

kaorialfred is offline Member
    no one who is black, had a respone?

I would but I am recovering from Gyno surgery.

I am a black male, and I find that most kids want to act
    black becuse it a tough persona. One that there business, absent father couldn't do.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 05-19-2005 at 06:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information