Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chubby_cox
    today i was taking a shower after my workout in the gym (our campus weight room has showers) and i looked over and there was another dude in the shower. i minded my own business and washed up when i feel something hit my back and this dude must have been jerking off and ran over and busted on my back.I turned around and said what the **** are you doing are you a fag or something??? and he just laughed at me and walked out. so i got dressed and went looking for him and i went out to the parking lot and saw him get in a car and drive away but i couldn't get there. the thing is he works out at the weight room all the time, what should i do next time i see him? i dont want to get assault charges but i cant let some sick **** do this **** to me

you should have busted his ass right there.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Originally Posted by chubby_cox
    today i was taking a shower after my workout in the gym (our campus weight room has showers) and i looked over and there was another dude in the shower. i minded my own business and washed up when i feel something hit my back and this dude must have been jerking off and ran over and busted on my back.I turned around and said what the **** are you doing are you a fag or something??? and he just laughed at me and walked out. so i got dressed and went looking for him and i went out to the parking lot and saw him get in a car and drive away but i couldn't get there. the thing is he works out at the weight room all the time, what should i do next time i see him? i dont want to get assault charges but i cant let some sick **** do this **** to me
    I would woop his ass sooooo hard... ahh, that's just disgusting!

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Here's the second part,

Quote Originally Posted by chubby_cox
    i saw him washing up and he was looking at me sort of gay but not making it obvious so i made it a point not to look at him. i was face to the shower head so when i felt something wet on my back i looked around and saw he had a hard on. i dont know if he actually nutted on me or just poked me with his dick or what ever but his dick was in his hand and it was hard. i asked him what the **** was he doing and if he was a fag and he just laughed and went out of the locker room. i was like WTF? i was shocked then about 3 minutes later i said **** it i cant let him do this ****. so i dried off and put my clothes shoes and hat on and ran out in the parking lot and i saw what i thouht was him getting in a car in the back of the lot. it might not have been him but i didn't see him in the gym afterwards. im going back to the gym monday maybe he will be there but i dont watn to tell the cops or anything its embarassing and i dont know if they will even believe me.
    Dude was jerking off while I took a shower

decadbal is offline Banned
    honestly that made me laugh like hell... id just be like dude... you just bought a gym bag...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its called a 45 pnd plate to the dome when he is bench pressing.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    this is a tough one to believe... if it's true that's one hell of a story... beats the heck out of my poopie gym bag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information