Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I've had all the toads I want for a LIFETIME!!! Time for the prince
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I've had all the toads I want for a LIFETIME!!! Time for the prince
    Means you have to deal with even more toads...........a snake could pop up as well. I'd suggest carrying a huge stick and beat the crap out of everything..........if it still lives after a good beating then wait a while to see if it's a good one to try for a while...........then beat it again for good measure.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It was the SAME guy. I gave him another chance...MY MISTAKE YES...but it was the same boy. Silly me, I'm the sort that believes in second chances. Well, I used to.
    I called it. And two months ago at that.

I told you to cheat on him. Next time take the kiss my ass attitude and do something for yourself, I am glad you see the light. Now go get yours(p.s. where are my pics? lol)

LOL Guys!!! Luv ya
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Commando your a cop right?... man i feel bad for the citizens you run into today lol

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Commando your a cop right?... man i feel bad for the citizens you run into today lol
    Was, I resigned. Time to focus on other things. I do wish I had my taser right now however!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Resigned? Didnt u just recently become one? Taser... get the bean bag shot gun out lol

Was, I resigned. Time to focus on other things. I do wish I had my taser right now however!

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Resigned? Didnt u just recently become one? Taser... get the bean bag shot gun out lol
    I did it for a year. I was a reserve and it was voluntary.....had enuf of the bs and since it wasn't paying the bills.....I decided to end it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information