Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im an old school guy, listen to some of the new stuff but always end up back with the greats, BIG, PAC,Pun,Jay-z, Eric Sermon Ect., I guess Im getting old LOL.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Im an old school guy, listen to some of the new stuff but always end up back with the greats, BIG, PAC,Pun,Jay-z, Eric Sermon Ect., I guess Im getting old LOL.
    Old school is Kool Moe Dee, Hilltop Hustlers, Treachorous 3, Whoodini, etc. If you grew up on that, then you are old.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    None of them would step on Beanie's shoes. No one ****s with Philly. Philly rappers live it.
    Cool C - Death row for murdering a police officer.
    EST - same thing
    Steady B - same thing
    Beanie - Beat a trial for murder
    Cassidy - Locked up on a murder rap.

Dre', Ren, all of them but Ice Cube looked like New Edition when they were in World Class Wrecking Cru.
    you got me i dont follow east coast that much to be honest. I was on NWA, Eazy, dre and snoops nuts .

btw it doesnt take a gangster to catch a murder charge..The smart ones pull it off and stay free and making records still.

BG
    I started with BDP original blue print album was my first, and I had Kool Moe DEE, Gang Starr and so on.Funny thing is I always wondered what happened to Cool C, he just feel off the map , thats sic you brought that up!!!

Old school is Kool Moe Dee, Hilltop Hustlers, Treachorous 3, Whoodini, etc. If you grew up on that, then you are old.
    funny but true.. the only one i know is whoodini and kool moe dee.. couldnt name a song they did though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you got me i dont follow east coast that much to be honest. I was on NWA, Eazy, dre and snoops nuts .

btw it doesnt take a gangster to catch a murder charge..The smart ones pull it off and stay free and making records still.
    lol. I agree, you got to be a dumb bastard to kill a cop after being a success.

To keep it real, NWA Real Niggaz Don't Die was our anthem when we were 17 and wilding. That and Ghetto Boys - Scarface. East coast was soft in the early 90's until Biggie turned the heat up.

lol. I agree, you got to be a dumb bastard to kill a cop after being a success.

To keep it real, NWA Real Niggaz Don't Die was our anthem when we were 17 and wilding. That and Ghetto Boys - Scarface. East coast was soft in the early 90's until Biggie turned the heat up.

ah the niggas from texas.. i loved scarface and bushwick!!!

BTW who is olivia that game is trying so hard as being a man on his diss record??

BG

Your absolutly right, it kills me when they say" Ihave a felony" Ya I could have had many too, but I got away with my shit, allright good night guys, and Deezuhl catch up with you tommorow Brotha, want to talk about some of the changes that went on peace!!

Im listening to that 300 bars now. God damn he is raping that shit! I wonder if he did it all in one take.

Im listening to that 300 bars now. God damn he is raping that shit! I wonder if he did it all in one take.

that is my question too.. Is it possible 15 minutes worth??

BG
    yes, Scarfaces last albulm is one of my all times fav!!! CLASSIC!!

And if The Game ****ed Mya, he lived my dream, so I got to respect that. lol. Damn, I was mad as hell when she was in his video.

Your absolutly right, it kills me when they say" Ihave a felony" Ya I could have had many too, but I got away with my shit, allright good night guys, and Deezuhl catch up with you tommorow Brotha, want to talk about some of the changes that went on peace!!
    you got it bro. hit me up tomorrow..late

And if The Game ****ed Mya, he lived my dream, so I got to respect that. lol. Damn, I was mad as hell when she was in his video.

he is supposed to be with mya now.. Thats what i heard.. what a hot little thing she is.. game is ugly as fvck.. i would tell him to his face tho..

next time 50 cent comes to my hotel im gonna slip a pic of game under his door that says the only real nigga g-unit had.. You fvcked up..

hit my 1600 post goal with this thread.. YAY.. I am out til tomorrow. I am sure I will be getting torn up by riding on games dick by tomorrow..

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Some show a few weeks ago 50 was saying something about getting shot up threats and an how he was told his business is over what was told to him from someone.

smoothbeats.com 20 minute interview.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Wow i dunno wut the hell u r talking bout

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i need to download this shit

game is one hell of a rapper

50 is the best but i don't think he should have gone at game

this is some good shit thanx guy's

the game is the man 300 bar's

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    300 bars is the shit... I still think the illest disses ever were the gunit/eminem ja-rule dis songs like their diss on the hail mary 2pac beat. Just finished listening to 300 bars, game has a sick flow and definitely reps west coast to the fullest..

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    "how you from cashville but you aint got no cash nigga"

"he got gunit wings throw him off the queens bridge"

"you wana rhyme like lloyd banks repeat after me, im a gunit toy soldier, on sesame street, doin voice overs, bitch ass nigga need a rhyme dictionary to rehearse his rhymes, sound like oscar the grouch with them nursery rhymes"

rofl shits hilarious

ok guy's do you know the beat's when nu jersey devil is speeking right at the biginning.

Is that from the outro of gunit radio part 8 ??

I hear ya on that, Im not a big 50 fan, but honestly Games cd was very repetious, same shit no substance.

you wanna talk about repetiive....how many times does 50 talk about bein shot in a cd...gimme a break...

None of them would step on Beanie's shoes. No one ****s with Philly. Philly rappers live it.
    Cool C - Death row for murdering a police officer.
    EST - same thing
    Steady B - same thing
    Beanie - Beat a trial for murder
    Cassidy - Locked up on a murder rap.

Dre', Ren, all of them but Ice Cube looked like New Edition when they were in World Class Wrecking Cru.

what are you talkin about...Jada murdered beanie...ill type the lyrics if you wnat...and in fact he did the rap live in philly....

hey everyone in this thread needs to get the new Game mixtape its called You Know what it is...all gunot disses...its insane and Game holds it down...

"Llyod banks you know he just stole Fabo's style...only thing hes missin is the chipped tooth smile"

I think game just showed the world that he is also a great lyricist with 300 bars.. 50 is gonna have his hands full with this cat. I cant imagine what 50 is going to make up about game not being real. I have never in my life heard a 15 minute diss track that may have possibly been done straight thru. I want to hear if that is true or not cause if it is game is truly the man!!

I think game just showed the world that he is also a great lyricist with 300 bars.. 50 is gonna have his hands full with this cat. I cant imagine what 50 is going to make up about game not being real. I have never in my life heard a 15 minute diss track that may have possibly been done straight thru. I want to hear if that is true or not cause if it is game is truly the man!!

yea its strait thru.....thats why its called "300 bars and Runnin" like runnin all the way thru...it may not be a freestlye...but its deff one full song...

lol do you have the version with all the little kids talking at the beginig...that cracks me up...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

hey next time he stays at my hotel i'll slip a swoledup viz exc flyer under the door for you.

That'd be off the chain.........he'll probably not even trip on it, but imagine if he did decide to hook it up and get things going w/his Vitamin water and some fitness oriented G-Unit girls.

Hmmmmmm.........................

~SC~

BG
    50, Banks , Buck, Yayo and Swole Cat........... LOL .... JK

BG
    What did 50 say when MM gave him a sweater for his birthday?????

BG
    GGGGGG-You-knit

GGGGGG-You-knit

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

That'd be off the chain.........he'll probably not even trip on it, but imagine if he did decide to hook it up and get things going w/his Vitamin water and some fitness oriented G-Unit girls.

Hmmmmmm.........................

~SC~

yeah just dont forget a brothers commission.. Diddy pays 500k a year for his trainer/nutritionist...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information