Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Canadian BB'ing Championships

Well, the show was great overall but I have mixed feelings as my friend was awarded 3rd. when he should have been 1st or 2nd. I know, I know it sounds like sour grapes from a biased source but anybody who knows what these shows should be based on will agree. BTW Greg Kovacs sat three seats over in the row ahead of me...he barely made it into the chair. I'm telling you, that man does not look, or sound, healthy. He just sat there panting like a grizzly and swaeting profusly. Scott Milne competed at a weight of 280lbs (he plays the charcter "Moose" on Battledome) and for the ladies of the board...Andrulla Blanchette sat in our row as well (about 8 seats to our right). She is about 3 weeks out from the Ms. O and looked great.

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Nice one, greg sounds like the Cell-Tech is doing him some damage!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Cell Tech thats what you need to get grizzly growth!! LOL

I'm telling you guys...that man does not look healthy. He sounds like he just a cardio session after walking up the ilse. But he does carry an un-godly amount of mass...Bert had her picture taken beside him.

Pete

IRISH is offline New Member
    I'VE BEEN TO A COUPLE OF LOCAL SHOWS HERE IN ONTARIO AND KOVACS AND MILNE WERE THERE. I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHING MY HANDS BESIDE KOVACS AND HE WAS TRYING TO TUCK HIS SHIRT IN. I FELT LIKE OFFERING HIM A HAND BEFORE HE KEELED OVER ON ME.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes one big MOFO. I was talking to some construction workers who apparently worked on his house her in ontario. And his wife was going out to buy him some Miccy D's and asked the guys if they wanted any. Well all the guys had a burger or a combo but not greg. He had 27 burgers! He also has to have a protein shake every two hours or he starts to loose weight.

Chempink is offline Retired Moderator
    Ive seen him a few times at the Gym where I work out, holly GOd Kovacs is one big monster.
    Its not the Length of Life but its Depth.

Ungodly is the only way to describe him...however I will say that he is extremely polite and more than accomodating.

Thread Information