i live to train

i pull birds in my spare time

oh yeah to anyone who isnt from the UK
    pulling fit birds is the same as scoring with a hot chick

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    oh yeah to anyone who isnt from the UK
    pulling fit birds is the same as scoring with a hot chick
    i was definetely lost on that one. i was thinking he actually worked as a bird keeper or something like that.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I cheat but keep it to weekends, I don't eat crap at work, etc. I had to train myself not to because it's there all the time (I'm in an office).

If I'm dieting strict, I get chicken or steak with veggies... you can still eat out and eat in your diet IMO.. I don't drink though when I'm strict. I'd rather eat something i really want.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i was definetely lost on that one. i was thinking he actually worked as a bird keeper or something like that.
    LOL..................

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I have what you'd call an addictive personality. I can't just slack off for a few days because if I do, I immediately start falling into old patterns. That very thing happened when I went out of state to visit family for about 5 days. The nearest gym was 30min away so I said screw it and relaxed. Big mistake. By the 3rd day I felt like crap and could barely get out of bed, whereas normally I'm full of energy and pop right out of bed. The food my parents kept in the house didn't help, either, but luckily I went shopping the first day and didn't take in too much junk.

For those of you who can skip workouts and healty meals on a semi-regular basis and then keep your routine week in and out, I envy you. I'll give myself an extra rest day if I feel I need it, but other than that I have to keep it pretty strict. I think Jerzey said it best, that I don't want to look at myself 3 years from now and wonder where it all went b/c I got lax and never got back in the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information