Ok, have to report back on this one.

Curious if anyone has ever stayed at The Delano in South Beach. I have travelled extensively across the globe my entire career and have stayed at literally thousands of hotels. However, The Delano is right at the very top of my list.

I have never been to a resort/hotel that simply exuded sensuality/borderline eroticism like this hotel. It was not in a gross or disgusting way at all. It truly must be seen to be believed. If you are having trouble trying to get a chick you are hanging out with into the sack, if after taking her to the Delano for a weekend nothing happens, you know you are barking up the wrong tree.

The people at this hotel were simply some of the most beautiful people on the planet. And to top it all off, they were exceptionally forward/aggressive. I just finished my Test/Tren /Var cycle and my body was in mint condition and I was glad for that. I got tons and I mean tons of attention. Clearly this is a hotel with hot women and rich fat dudes. If you are a good looking guy you will get loads of attention. The women are borderline desperate for decent looking guys.

The bars and food were simply unbelieveable as well. The Sky Bar at the Shore Club must also be experienced while in South Beach.

Damn I am glad I live in South Beach.