Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    To be a mod you need to be

- handsome
    - cool
    - perverted
    - popular
    - cool

What did they do, grandfather you in?

Well...lets use The Baron as our example and see what/where he's been up to for his last 10 posts, and compare that to the mods in this thread:

First, the Mods:

Money Boss Hustla, last ten posts: 6 Mod Forum, 4 Lounge.
    Swole Cat: 9 Lounge forum, 1 Mod Forum
    Buff87: 1 AAS, 1 Lab, 2 Mod forum, 4 Steroid Pics, 2 Lounge
    Mbaraso: 9 AAS Forum posts, 1 Lab Post

Total:
    7 Mod Forum posts, 2 Lab posts, 4 Steroid Pics Posts, and 15 Lounge posts.

Just under 1/2 are Lounge posts 3/8ths, and almost a quarter are in the Mod forum. There is even a mod here (*not in this thread) who has made 3 posts in the last 5 months, and 2 were in the Mod forum.

Now The Baron:

Last 10 posts were in the AAS forum, answering questions (as well as any mod). Actually...more than his last 10 posts were answering questions about a variety of substances. Several of his last 10-20 posts were longer than any anabolic post made by a mod here in weeks.

Of his last 10 posts, 100% were helping members, in the AAS forum. Thats why I said he is more active than any active mod on staff. He posts regularly, and it's not in the Lounge...it's always helping members out.
    I'm not exagerating, and if you simply do a search on all of the users I mentioned (the mods in this thread and The Baron), you'll see the truth and validity of the statements I made in my first post in this thread, all of which I feel are objective.

Do the search. See what you find, and then ask yourself If I'm misrepresenting anything. I think you'll find that I am telling 100% of the truth here.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 08-02-2005 at 07:47 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Those are the last 10 posts from your sample "field study".

I have well over 16,000 posts.

Think I care about the last 10?

Maybe we should begin looking at the last 10-20 posts of everyone, and see how many of those are negative/degrading towards others?

Not sure what your aim is here, but you've got no target.

Now that people know what it takes to be a mod/vet, there's no reason to discuss it any further with . ALl others contact an SMOD or the SYSTEM ADMIN with your questions about moving up the chain of command.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well...lets use The Baron as our example and see what/where he's been up to for his last 10 posts, and compare that to the mods in this thread:

First, the Mods:

Money Boss Hustla, last ten posts: 6 Mod Forum, 4 Lounge.
    Swole Cat: 9 Lounge forum, 1 Mod Forum
    Buff87: 1 AAS, 1 Lab, 2 Mod forum, 4 Steroid Pics, 2 Lounge
    Mbaraso: 9 AAS Forum posts, 1 Lab Post

Total:
    7 Mod Forum posts, 2 Lab posts, 4 Steroid Pics Posts, and 15 Lounge posts.

Just under 1/2 are Lounge posts 3/8ths, and almost a quarter are in the Mod forum. There is even a mod here (*not in this thread) who has made 3 posts in the last 5 months, and 2 were in the Mod forum.

Now The Baron:

Last 10 posts were in the AAS forum, answering questions (as well as any mod). Actually...more than his last 10 posts were answering questions about a variety of substances. Several of his last 10-20 posts were longer than any anabolic post made by a mod here in weeks.

Of his last 10 posts, 100% were helping members, in the AAS forum. Thats why I said he is more active than any active mod on staff. He posts regularly, and it's not in the Lounge...it's always helping members out.
    I'm not exagerating, and if you simply do a search on all of the users I mentioned (the mods in this thread and The Baron), you'll see the truth and validity of the statements I made in my first post in this thread, all of which I feel are objective.

Do the search. See what you find, and then ask yourself If I'm misrepresenting anything. I think you'll find that I am telling 100% of the truth here.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-02-2005 at 09:12 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wow can you hear the bitterness of a mod to writer, but this is his problem, he's not a team player. Just go look at the board he is an admin on been around for almost 3 year, maybe more and can't brake the 4000 mark, I wonder why.

What he can't tell you is how many pm's the mods have answered, but hell when he was a mod here he turned his pm function off, so you would have to start a thread with his name in lights, if you wanted a direct answer from him, part of the ego thing.

Hooker you should let it go man, why would anyone even look up what mods have post and where if they didn't have an agenda. You have great knowledge on steroid but you think to much of yourself, which makes your knowledge worthless to you. It may help others, no it does help others, but you yourself are being hurt by it. You must be a lonely man, anyone that think that much of themselves, can't think much of others, which make for a lonely situation. Damn what kind of relationship can you have when you're in love with your self, not a very good one if any.

Like I said before don't know if you read it or not, but knowledge with wisdom is dangerous in the hands of an immature person. Which you seem to be, I can only know who you are by the things you have said on this board. That is how I have come to my conclusion about you.

It's really sad because if you'd be more mature and stop thinking so much about yourself, you could be a great asset to our community as a whole, but as it is 99% of the mods/admins/owners on all the boards that make up our community think your an azz and want nothing to do with you. That's why you've been banned from some and never been asked to be a mod or admin on any board that is starting out fresh/new.

You do have your people that put up with you, but there aren't many.

JohnnyB

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Every once in awhile great minds think alike I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I was going to say that asking/pm'ing/bartering/etc. to move to elevated status actually works against one in that quest, however you beat me to it.

~SC~

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well said Johnny, Couldn't have said it any better...

It's ashame because there are things I like about Hooker, but posts like
    the one above where I'm sure he put in sometime to find exactly what and
    to which forums the last 10 posts of the Mods mentioned where actually
    part of... All to try to make a point and make people look like the job of
    a Mod is not being done as well as it could be done here the way he sees it...

I don't fault him for being bitter... I fault him for trying to make others look
    bad to usually make himself or someone he sides with look better... One of
    the oldest tricks in the book... And one I've seen thoughout my life... If I
    make so and so look bad then I look better...

Personally I never quite understood that way of thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Wow can you hear the bitterness of a mod to writer, but this is his problem, he's not a team player. Just go look at the board he is an admin on been around for almost 3 year, maybe more and can't brake the 4000 mark, I wonder why.

What he can't tell you is how many pm's the mods have answered, but hell when he was a mod here he turned his pm function off, so you would have to start a thread with his name in lights, if you wanted a direct answer from him, part of the ego thing.

Hooker you should let it go man, why would anyone even look up what mods have post and where if they didn't have an agenda. You have great knowledge on steroid but you think to much of yourself, which makes your knowledge worthless to you. It may help others, no it does help others, but you yourself are being hurt by it. You must be a lonely man, anyone that think that much of themselves, can't think much of others, which make for a lonely situation. Damn what kind of relationship can you have when you're in love with your self, not a very good one if any.

Like I said before don't know if you read it or not, but knowledge with wisdom is dangerous in the hands of an immature person. Which you seem to be, I can only know who you are by the things you have said on this board. That is how I have come to my conclusion about you.

It's really sad because if you'd be more mature and stop thinking so much about yourself, you could be a great asset to our community as a whole, but as it is 99% of the mods/admins/owners on all the boards that make up our community think your an azz and want nothing to do with you. That's why you've been banned from some and never been asked to be a mod or admin on any board that is starting out fresh/new.

You do have your people that put up with you, but there aren't many.

JohnnyB

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Once again Hooker proves to the world why he is no longer a MOD. His small man syndrome (or dusty nose) rules his head. For the asset that he is...he's a bigger detriment. That's why he was removed. I guess he has no respect for BC either since his antics keep going. Can't even respect his friend's wishes. Nice.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Wow this thread got interesting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information