Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    you are 100%rite

Might makes right

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This is why I call you a fascist in the political forum. Cops and nazis are the same way. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    fascism if implemented in the right way without racism is way way more better than democracy , because I dont think people who dont understand in politics have the right to vote , a council of elite politician should select the suprem leader of a country, democracy is the rule of the majority and what if the majority of the voters were stupid !? IMO non political people have no say is the ruling of a country because they are unsuited to rule, so basicly a good strong governement can take care of all the people needs and preserve their dignity and properties and justice will roam, those non political people can only vote in one case: if a council choose the right suitable candidates to compete in the elections so that people will not elect a bad leader.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    fascism if implemented in the right way without racism is way way more better than democracy , because I dont think people who dont understand in politics have the right to vote , a council of elite politician should select the suprem leader of a country, democracy is the rule of the majority and what if the majority of the voters were stupid !? IMO non political people have no say is the ruling of a country because they are unsuited to rule, so basicly a good strong governement can take care of all the people needs and preserve their dignity and properties and justice will roam, those non political people can only vote in one case: if a council choose the right suitable candidates to compete in the elections so that people will not elect a bad leader.

True democracy is fascism. So, I guess you have a good point.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the need for rebellion has been aparent for some time. Unfortunately, there is not enough awareness and support from the majority of people. The bright side of that is, you don't need a majority to affect change on a broad scale.

Only a few colonists actually expressed displeasure before American Independence. It was the work of a few that brought the fight to the enemy. And look at what they did.

I realize that any sort of positive change will not happen anytime soon. Deca is right, we still have it good. But good isn't enough. I don't want good. I don't want safe. I want a life that is free of as much government influence as possible.

I suggest that everyone be very verbal and active in criticizing the poor policies of government clowns that have forgotten who it is they serve.

Armed resistance will happen 20 years from now when the government decides that we no longer need our arms, or when taxes become so stifling and unrepresented that violence is neccesary for survival.

I may be wrong. In fact, I probably am. I think that I overestimate the passion for Natural Rights of the average American. I likely falsely assume they, like me, are willing to cuss, spit, and fight when a single one of my liberties is infringed upon.

Like I said, rebellion will likely never happen. But until that small chance of a day comes, I will be laying out for everyone to see, the crimes of our rulers.

Live Free or Die! Vote Libertarian!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information