-that coutries execute people to teach other people that killing is wrong??

-that a man can sleep with 100 women and be the man..but if a woman does it shes a slut?

-that you can kill a dog..and nothing will happen 2 u...but if u kill a human u go to jail...and the only reason is because dogs cannot express their pain or talk to us??

-that if u kill some1 u go to jail and are called a murderer...but the military and cops can do it and be called heroes?

-that is has been over 50 years now and no1 can find a damn slolution for the damn issue in palestine/israel..?

-that you can buy and drink alcohol as much as you want but when it comes to a plant that is found naturally and doesnt do as much harm as alcohol youll go to jail?

-that in one part of the world when u say smth...ur the best person in the world...but say it in another part...and ur dead?

-that muslims keep saying Islam is a peacful religion...when alot of killing/violence in the world is happening because of it??

-that the USA is giving egypt 2 billion dollars a year in aid and egyptians hate americans....??

-that in the name of religion...people have killed and will even more people than non related crimes??

-that a couple of billion people in the world believe in a story(religion)..and some are willing to die for that story??

-that our lives depend on paper and ink??

-that humans can make a big deal of 1 person dying(a celebrity , prez etc...) and while thousands of other are dying...nothing?

-that animals...who scienstist claim are less intelligent have alot less problems than us ??Im starting to think they are more intelligent..?

-that a lion is called a beast....and people look at him as a monster...while its only killing for for food..and when humans kill for power , fame ,any other reason...they are sometimes labeled heroes??

The more I live and see things around me...the more I realize that humans are filthy pathetic Ignorant creatures,...the reason behind every fvcking problem in this world...