tawweiliu is offline Associate Member

Protein fart Game

Guys sorry I know this is not where I should post this but I was reading this and I could not stop laughing so hard I just want to share this with all of you enjoy!

Don protein farts suck? I remember when I was watching "saving private ryan" the people three rows in front of us said something and moved. The MetRX did it that time; it was pretty foul. I think drinking a lot of water helps a lot though. Anything else work?
    LMAO - ok thank GOD its normal!! not exactly feminine to go around farting all the time. the other day i actually buzzed our receptionist. i said DO NOT send anyone back to my office w/ out asking me first - shes lke why?? I had to confess to her. She was LHAO at me. Oh man it sucks!
    sooooooooo its these bavarian mint met-rx bars that are to blame huH? LOL old fart, now we know where you got your name! KIDDING! hee hee.. lucky for me i do cardio at home on the treadmill so its just me and Matt Lauer & Katie Couric on the tv every morning. LOL
    I have to share this with you guys. I am a football player, one day we were practicing under 85 degree weather. We were in full pads and sweating all over. The place smelled bad enough as it is, but i felt a protein fart coming on. We were doing tackling drills and right as I hit the guy, I let out a silent but deadly fart. It felt really bad since my pants are really tight against my ass. Well, about 15 seconds later, the coach amazingly said, "Lets go run a lap, and then continue the drill." And amazingly, everyone was sprinting away from the spot....
    heheheh

Guys I can top that. Im a college student. A couple weeks ago I hooked up with this cute girl I met at a party. Well, prior to this party I had consumed close to 300 grams of protien. Met-rx protien bars I think. So this girl had the intention of going down on me. Shortly after she started I could feel the gas building up. I had to use all of my will to keep it in! I thought there was gonna be a core meltdown! Anyway, I somehow managed to keep it in and as soon as we finished I ran to the bathroom and let it out. Man it was good! Right up there with my experience with that girl!
    Mine have been so bad Ive made the cat run out of the room shaking her head. Ive also had threats of being made to sleep on the sofa. The problem at work is that some day Im gonna have somebody wondering why Im flailing the mousepad around so much.

Seriously though the other day when i was in my bio class the teacher made me leave because i kept on letting out the rankest protein farts. He was like, just get the notes from someone else, just please step outside. lol
    lately; my body has been developing something fierce in the gasous sense during the sleeping hours. when i wake, my stomach is almost "killing" me to the point where i have to let loose or else. any suggestions on how to help this out... without chaning my diet. does the gas-x stuff i hear about work?

I am letting one ripp right now ....damn thats naaaasty!!
    oh man, i recently got that eas protien and gainer, I mix that up for 60 something grams of protein. Man, I take that gas x to work, everywhere. My girlfriend got so mad one time, just like the first post. We were in the movie theater and something started churning in my intestinal region. Let one go. It was one of the bad ones. People all around were not happy.
    I remember I was doing leg presses, and around #5 I let out a very silent, but very very deadly one. I started going really fast so I could finish up the set. My work out partner was like, "dude, you e doing those to fast." I just kept on going, got the hell out of the press, and watched him go in. I thought we was gunna die it was so foul.
    Posted: 2001-11-03 10:15
    I was in the gym last night doing some arms and this chick starts talking to me and followed me from the dumbell rack to the bench press, sure enuff right in the middle of my close grips, I let this wicked bomb go, man that girl was gone so fast that I started laughin on my last couple of reps and nearly dropped the bar on myself

When I worked at GNC I let a real foul one rip when the place was empty. 10 seconds later a semi-retarded man walks in for his colon cleanse that he called for. When we got to the counter I saw his nose going to work. He asked me if that was the pizza place next door and said I was real lucky if I get to smell that all day. I could barely keep a straight face and just kept nodding. That was funny as hell and stunk REAL bad!
    i was at work the other day, i work at best buy. i was in the managers room by myself doing paperwork, nobody had came by for like an hour so i let a putrid ass bomb out. it was so bad i was about to leave myself. then this cute new girl opened the door to ask a question, she stopped halfway through asking and said oh im sorry, you look busy. she shut the door hella fast and left! i saw her face contort when she inhaled it
    I have found a new hobby. Get real high and read about your alls protein farts. damm that sh** is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In the beginning of "mouth for war" by Pantera, it sounds like Phil is yelling: RIPPPP ASSSSSSS!!!! instead of REVENGE!!
    you all have no idea how bad im laughin rite now, im drunk, sittin here listenin you all talk about your smelly sh***y farts.......its F***in hilarious, im almost pissin in my pants, hopefull i can make it to the toilt..........bye
    im with superchicken, i use them to punish people. what i always do is ill be talking to someone, and ill be like hold on, then walk away ten, feet and come right back. theyll be like, what was that for? oh nothing... tee hee hee... or just walk into a crowded room, and let em fly. protein farts are our bodies way of getting back at us for torturing it.

Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-17-2005 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Just to funny not to read!

Bump for people to read this is to funny!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lounge material, thank you.

~SC~

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i just dropped a mad stinky on my roommate before i left for work today. i thought he was going to throw up. good old protein. that's what he gets for sleeping on the couch.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If your farts dont stink, your not getting enough protien!!!!!Stole that from somebody, cant remember who.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    If your farts dont stink, your not getting enough protien!!!!!Stole that from somebody, cant remember who.
    mine rediculously stink no matter what.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    mine rediculously stink no matter what.
    You got an dirty ass, try dueching it, HAHHAHAHHAHA JK

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You got an dirty ass, try dueching it, HAHHAHAHHAHA JK
    maybe i should switch to baby wipes after i get done on the pooper. a nice fresh scent that is lickably clean.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO
    at this thread.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    protein farts rule, my friends all think i have some kind of problem coz i literally do a series of farts at least every half and hour or so, more like every 5 or 10 mins when im on a roll!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    My gf was lieing on my lap last night...had a pillow by my groin area and a blanket on top of that...........so i just let er go......you know the kind that are super hot and you can tell they're going to burn the hair out of your nose when you smell it..so anyway.i let a good 3 or 4 long hot ones and no one can smell anything becuase it's essentially corked in my pants vbecause of the pillow and blanket.
    !0 minutes later she pickes the pillow up and turns it over and start gaggin @ a failry good audible level...not pretending.and then starts to do the choke-gag cough..it was so peutred she had to switch pillows....... then she pulls the blanket up about 5 minutes later and gerts another 1,2 blow to the olfactory....poor thing.....lmao...it was so fuking funny......

Thats some funny sh!t!
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-17-2005 at 10:45 PM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    i was at work the other day, i work at best buy. i was in the managers room by myself doing paperwork, nobody had came by for like an hour so i let a putrid ass bomb out. it was so bad i was about to leave myself. then this cute new girl opened the door to ask a question, she stopped halfway through asking and said oh im sorry, you look busy. she shut the door hella fast and left! i saw her face contort when she inhaled it

Guys I can top that. Im a college student. A couple weeks ago I hooked up with this cute girl I met at a party. Well, prior to this party I had consumed close to 300 grams of protien. Met-rx protien bars I think. So this girl had the intention of going down on me. Shortly after she started I could feel the gas building up. I had to use all of my will to keep it in! I thought there was gonna be a core meltdown! Anyway, I somehow managed to keep it in and as soon as we finished I ran to the bathroom and let it out. Man it was good! Right up there with my experience with that girl!

I was in the gym last night doing some arms and this chick starts talking to me and followed me from the dumbell rack to the bench press, sure enuff right in the middle of my close grips, I let this wicked bomb go, man that girl was gone so fast that I started laughin on my last couple of reps and nearly dropped the bar on myself

My gf was lieing on my lap last night...had a pillow by my groin area and a blanket on top of that...........so i just let er go......you know the kind that are super hot and you can tell they're going to burn the hair out of your nose when you smell it..so anyway.i let a good 3 or 4 long hot ones and no one can smell anything becuase it's essentially corked in my pants vbecause of the pillow and blanket.
    !0 minutes later she pickes the pillow up and turns it over and start gaggin @ a failry good audible level...not pretending.and then starts to do the choke-gag cough..it was so peutred she had to switch pillows....... then she pulls the blanket up about 5 minutes later and gerts another 1,2 blow to the olfactory....poor thing.....lmao...it was so fuking funny......

my favs

LMFAO

Dirtyvegas

Oh my god that was bad she must have loved you when she opens that door lol

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    I let one go whilst at the counter in a supermarket

There was a que of about 10 people

I'd just packet my shopping in the bags

The girl at the checkout told me how much it came to and just as i gave her the money i let one rip

It was one of my best!

I kept a straight face, collected my change, and walked off to the sound of 10 people gagging!

my friend use to hold them in when we went to the bar and when we needed a drink he would walk up to the crowded counter where you get the drinks and let it go. you wouldn't believe how fast we would get beers.

Thread Information