Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    Anna's manly avatar makes me wanna throw up everytime I see it.

Setting up those simple tv satellites is a nice thing to do, I am a certfied direcway installer and man I wouldnt wish that job on anyone.
    Those are a bitch to zero in on those birds.
    Anna's alright if you ask me. I still think it's an act, but now i'm starting to believe her more every time I see one of her posts. I mean who would waste their time doing this.

I make around 60-70 grand/yr tax free. However my job sux , I travel almost every weekend and ever since I started this glorius sport all my money goes to food, juice, supps, and whatever else. oh yeah, and ing gas!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Anna's alright if you ask me. I still think it's an act, but now i'm starting to believe her more every time I see one of her posts. I mean who would waste their time doing this.
    Same.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I'm a steelworker. I make about 21.87 p/hour CDN.
    It works out to about $62,000.00 with all the overtime I put in.
    I love working with steel. Keeps my forearms huge as hell.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    I do computer stuff and made $90k this year. it'll be much lower now that im in china, but then again, i have a chinese maid come 2x a week for 4 hours, cleans my whole place, cooks my food, does laundry for $50 a month and 1 hour full body massages for $10..

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, and kuwait...not a bad place to live. totally safe!! if you like the job, take it. money's good and you wont regret it. Your family is prob like mine and a) hated i was leaving the area in the first place, and b) was clueless on the area's true threat level, which kuwait, pretty low.

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    i just got my undergrad completed, still working for the same company that i did during school. I got a promotion so right now its about 40K salary and i will do another 12-20k in commisions. Not to bad for someone just out of school.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Bout to be up too around 18$/hr part-time ( I can fluxuate my hrs from 12-35 per week, all I have to do is be there by 5pm m-f)...

Seemed to be workin the best out of any job so far in terms of coinciding with school

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i am a bum, i work for my mom's law office serving supeanas and things like that. I'm in my last 1 1/2 year of undergrad prel -law then i'll go to Law school. My fiance is in her last year also then shes to denistry school. I run the three rental houses we own (well two because i live in one) and that brings in enough money to pay my bills and anything extra i want. My mom is the top divorce attorney in wv and her office is booming lately so i hope to jump in there when i graduate. Then its off to a big city.

Poor student sucks

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    I'm making around $50k at a small company as an IT manager. Sometimes I make money on the side doing consulting work but, I don't like to do that too often.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    40000$ ...canadian!!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    been retired 14 years now and love every minute of it. do alot of cool things now but not so much for the money.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I'm at a dilemma right now. I've got this job offer in Kuwait making about $80K a year, tax free. So, that's like making well over $110 or something if I were working in the states. My family hates the idea, but they're not the ones contributing to my portfolio. I'm only 24, with minimal formal education, so it's looking like I'll be taking the gig.

I think i know where your coming from....i looked into the same job...for me 78 , 800$ annual , if you work 1 year its tax free . 7-12 though!!!!!

If i worked those hours on my current job i'd make over 170K , not worth it in my opinion .

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I'm bad at math...... What does that break down to in income

Actually I'm not bad at math I'm just being lazy
    I own my own consulting company, and 1/3 owner in a law firm. This is my second go at it. The first one i lost everything...and i mean everything..house, car my fiance, she didn't stick by my side when the shit got tough. Two years later, she wants me back because im banking about 40k a month now. I still love her but i hate her, i don't know why. I would really like to take her back but i know it's only the money she wants, it drives me insane because i was so in love with her, she says she has changed blah blah. I have gone through 5-6 since her, dating and such but now, i will not, can not trust a woman.period.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I own my own consulting company, and 1/3 owner in a law firm. This is my second go at it. The first one i lost everything...and i mean everything..house, car my fiance, she didn't stick by my side when the shit got tough. Two years later, she wants me back because im banking about 40k a month now. I still love her but i hate her, i don't know why. I would really like to take her back but i know it's only the money she wants, it drives me insane because i was so in love with her, she says she has changed blah blah. I have gone through 5-6 since her, dating and such but now, i will not, can not trust a woman.period.
    I hear that, bro. I loved the golddiggers in the beginning, but now they get on my fvckin' nerves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information