Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quiz Me

My profile says that I was born in 1982 because I don't want the feds to have proof of my identity, the same reason I won't post a pic on this site.

In '75 and '76, yes Bigpup, I competed and won the Olympia Lightweight class. In '76 I won Lightweight as well as overall.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Columbo, D.C.
    In '75 and '76, yes Bigpup, I competed and won the Olympia Lightweight class. In '76 I won Lightweight as well as overall.

if you gave me 26 hours i could answer those questions too ...bro no offense but i for one don't belive you, i dont think anyone here believes you and since you can't produce any substance to back ur claim i doubt you'll change that..so even if you were franco..dont tell anyone b/c no one is buying it...go to the steroid forum and post your old cycles...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    My profile says that I was born in 1982 because I don't want the feds to have proof of my identity, the same reason I won't post a pic on this site.
    bahahahahahahahaha

I didn't spend four years at Cleveland Chiropratic College to argue with people about the validity of a screenname. I am much too busy doing practical, important things such as producing movies, running my practice, lifting weights (yes, I will never quit), researching sports medicine and kinesiology, and attending various Bodybuilding Expos, and arguing is not my forte. So it's your choice to believe or not to believe, I don't care either way.

I didn't spend four years at Cleveland Chiropratic College to argue with people about the validity of a screenname. I am much too busy doing practical, important things such as producing movies, running my practice, lifting weights (yes, I will never quit), researching sports medicine and kinesiology, and attending various Bodybuilding Expos, and arguing is not my forte. So it's your choice to believe or not to believe, I don't care either way.
    I believe you. If I give you my phone # can you prank me?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I care Franco! Group hug!

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I believe you. If I give you my phone # can you prank me?
    hey ill prank call you

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    hey ill prank call you
    lol sniggity snax.

1-800-girl

siete tutti impossibili

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok Franco just curious I'm not saying you are or arent Franco himself, but anwser me this why would you join up on this site as Franco Columbo D.C. and then post fake stats so no one will know it's you but then argue with people that you are really him? Just curious thats all

anwser me this why would you join up on this site as Franco Columbo D.C. and then post fake stats so no one will know it's you but then argue with people that you are really him? Just curious thats all
    I can let other members know my identity because no one can prove anything online...so no matter what is said here, the Feds won't believe it's me

I can let other members know my identity because no one can prove anything online...so no matter what is said here, the Feds won't believe it's me
    So why would it matter to the feds if you were just talking about diet and training questions? Everyone knows who swolecat is, but I'm sure hes not worries about the feds since he has nothing to do with illegal substances

Anyways, yall are makin too big of a deal out of this. If he is who he says he is, then cool. if he's not, then cool. He's a regular guy like you.. and me.... except that I am much better looking.
    Welcome Franco!

Anyways, yall are makin too big of a deal out of this. If he is who he says he is, then cool. if he's not, then cool. He's a regular guy like you.. and me.... except that I am much better looking.
    Welcome Franco!

would you like to call your doctor on the phone one day and tell him about these serious pains you are having in your chest..have him tell you exactly what to do to remedy it...then you hang up, not knowing you just recieved your prescription from a vetenarian? i didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    would you like to call your doctor on the phone one day and tell him about these serious pains you are having in your chest..have him tell you exactly what to do to remedy it...then you hang up, not knowing you just recieved your prescription from a vetenarian? i didnt think so
    I dont think that's the same thing as whats going on... of course i wouldn't mix up the numbers between my doc and a vet.... however you're assuming my doctor could be a vet in disguise!! dun dun duuun....
    Of course being this guy is just another person in the world, taking advice from him is purely up to me, and he has as much validity to me as you.. so I'm not gunna freak out. I'm smiling. See->

You know what, I think you need a hug.. Someone hug this guy!

I dont think that's the same thing as whats going on... of course i wouldn't mix up the numbers between my doc and a vet.... however you're assuming my doctor could be a vet in disguise!! dun dun duuun....
    Of course being this guy is just another person in the world, taking advice from him is purely up to me, and he has as much validity to me as you.. so I'm not gunna freak out. I'm smiling. See->

You know what, I think you need a hug.. Someone hug this guy!

i dont need a hug but if he's posing as someone he's not (which he is) he might get a following if ppl were to buy into it, and believe if columbo says it, it must be true...so its really not ok for ppl to go around saying they are someone they are not and claim to have expertise in a field they don't..and p.s i dont need a hug..i get plenty of those as is

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    what do the feds want from yoU?

decadbal is offline Banned
    great typing.. and what i mean is, ive met him.. and he speaks horrid english.. so im sure he doesnt write it all to good either.. if your gonna pretend to be a guinny, pretend to be one in the mafia.... those guys are more entertaining

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha the feds..anyone can see the comps he has one and find it in less than 3 mins

If the feds really wanted to know who he was they would just get his IP address

Im sure the Fuds have more important things to worry about lol.
    Oh no!!! Franco's at it again!!!! He's using his free speech! Stop him!!! AHhhh!!!

I've learned something over these years though.. some people speak bad foreign languages.. but they have perfect grammar! However its usually the other way around.. they can't write .... lol

I think whoever this guy... he needs a hug from whoever bigpup gets his from.
    Im actually jealous! i haven't had a hug in years!!! *sniffle*

Oh no!!! Franco's at it again!!!! He's using his free speech! Stop him!!! AHhhh!!!

I've learned something over these years though.. some people speak bad foreign languages.. but they have perfect grammar! However its usually the other way around.. they can't write .... lol

You sure like hugs

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

ur funny. what's up with your avatar man? what is that thing?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    Uhm, wouldn't the answer be Italy?
    I asked for the village he was born in not the country derrrrr!!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i cant believe he still saying this shit,, im lost for words,,, I really do hope it is him now otherwise that guy is well!!!! what can you say,,, just amazing!!!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    great typing.. and what i mean is, ive met him.. and he speaks horrid english.. so im sure he doesnt write it all to good either.. if your gonna pretend to be a guinny, pretend to be one in the mafia.... those guys are more entertaining

you talkin to me????

franco....ppppffffttttt

post a pic with a note letting everyone know you are the love child from the two dbols.....

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    well im tony montana,go ahead ask me any question about tony montana and ill answer it within 24 hours garunteed,so you know its gotta be me,RITE!??

why is anybody even arguing with this guy.its so obvious it isnt him!

just let this very bored person belive he is franco

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    well im tony montana,go ahead ask me any question about tony montana and ill answer it within 24 hours garunteed,so you know its gotta be me,RITE!??

why is anybody even arguing with this guy.its so obvious it isnt him!

just let this very bored person belive he is franco
    this it, this what its all about man!!!!!year that right im the bad man

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    it wouldn't matter if anyone knew who you were anyways. what would feds want to do with franco columbo? at franco columbos age if he was still juicing then he would be running into some serious health issues if not dead from some kind of heart related issues.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I'm actually Arnold in disguise, I'm just sitting around with my wife.......(sorry I don't want anyone to know her name) & I forgot her name Give me a couple of days and I will remember.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    ME!!!i tell the truth....even when i lie

decadbal is offline Banned
    ill go ahead and be honest, swoles really greg valentino

1819 is offline Senior Member
    thats the dumbest thing i ever heard plus if you were him you wouldnt tell anyone you were. how stupid.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    ill go ahead and be honest, swoles really greg valentino
    haha..i know i saw him the other day

Fuzzy Lumpkins

Okay It's really not fuzzy lumpkins.. I used to be a hood rat, now im well groomed.

I will argue no further...make your assumptions ppl

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    haha stupid bitch!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    ne1 remember that fagass "Frank Sepe" mind u it cudda been him, coz he was a complete ass, much like i wud imagine the real frank is!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information