Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by JPS
    your lucky that the guy or one of his buddies didn't pull a gun on you like what is happening around here lately, people are getting shot up all the time, it's messed up.
    I have been avoiding bars lately for that reason, a few weeks ago a little thug blew off a door in a washroom with a sawed off shotgun in town here, trying to be cool and show his friends, Stupid people
    dude! I know!!! It's gettin' outa hand here... people are quick to make the stupidest decisions of their lives... My GF said the same thing to me afterwards... "you're lucky he didn't pop a gun out on you"

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    sorry to hear that dude,,, i hate ppl under the influence of alcohol wankers!!!!

this makes me want to start a thread on my latest bad luck!! my own training partner of 5 years!! smashed me in the face 4 weeks ago, stitched eye, mouth like a basket ball….lol full story later....

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    sorry to hear that dude,,, i hate ppl under the influence of alcohol wankers!!!!

this makes me want to start a thread on my latest bad luck!! my own training partner of 5 years!! smashed me in the face 4 weeks ago, stitched eye, mouth like a basket ball….lol full story later....
    holy shit!! That suuuuuucks!!! Hope you recovered well from the hit... fukin' idiots, eh?!?!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Dude you broke a man's neck!? Is he ok can he walk ? Thats nuts!

it was an accident, I punched him in the face and he flew into a plate glass window....lucky for him it didnt cut his fukin head off....his arm was shredded tho....really, really disgusting.

he did break his neck and recovered fully a sometime later (its not always life threatening or paralyzing)

I did time for that fukin waste time.

Fighting is a waste all over.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    be the bigger man, and go tell the manager or head security, u said u used to work there right? then again, watchin a guy put his hands on ur lady'd fire up anybody. did the guy know ur girl, why'd he put his hands on her?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    be the bigger man, and go tell the manager or head security, u said u used to work there right? then again, watchin a guy put his hands on ur lady'd fire up anybody. did the guy know ur girl, why'd he put his hands on her?
    he didn't know my girl at all... and didn't know me either... I will be talking to somebody, cause being punched in the face while restraint was absolutely bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information