63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Got my baby back

Spun out on the free way during the rain one night. Three months later I got my car back. Shop doesn't have an oven to dry the paint quickly. Dude said to go back in two months after the paint has a had good chance to cure for a final buffing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got my baby back-img_0023.jpg   Got my baby back-img_0026.jpg   Got my baby back-img_0027.jpg   Got my baby back-img_0025.jpg   Got my baby back-img_0030.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    If ur car is missing from ur driveway tmr morning..you'll know why

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Ok you said you spun out, did you hit something or did you take your car to Macco, because i see a lot of Scratches............I would still drive it though.....lol

Chest if you see the car missing from your driveway i will bring it back so you can get hell it and not me. Cool...........LMAO

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    It sucks bro! I was on my way to school, had a big midterm.. some bitch ddnt check her blind spot.. smoked me.. put me into the median.. The car was going away the NEXT day.. I was sooooo mad.. Took it to a pro shop the paints better then new.. Freaking custom boyd coddington rims had to be re-ordered

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I forgot to mention I did hit the median (concrete barrier) Interstate Highway 10 or I-10 as the locals say. First the front, then the rear both on the drivers side corner.

Thread Information