Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    It would suck being a stripper if you hated to dance. I don't know how you could do it.

Well, I first got into this shit about 3 years ago, it was just for extra $ to pay off some bills. I started to see how much better I lived w/ the extra income so I just continued to do it, eventually got my own business cards. I'd throw them in womens bathrooms at bars, give them to people I knew, etc etc. Now, most of my stuff is word of mouth. I loved it at first, especially sorority and bachelorette parties when there were some piss drunk hotties there, but it got old fast. It's hard not to want to drink at some of those things sometimes. Now I have a fiance, and this shit gets us in fights alot. So once in awhile when I get a weekend off from it, we go to this jazz bar where I smoke a cigar or two, have a drink and chill on a leather couch by a fireplace. I want nothing to do w/ a loud ass dance club.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    poison ivy you gotta learn how to talk to people better.....i've seen this girl catch an attitude with a lot of people in a lot of posts...calling people "geigh" "dummies" and "idiots" and just plainly shittin on people with an "i'm better than you" attitude....lose that shit, make more friends....pretty simple.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    At the moment I'm 280++.... Twinkle toes I fvck'n ain't!.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, I first got into this shit about 3 years ago, it was just for extra $ to pay off some bills. I started to see how much better I lived w/ the extra income so I just continued to do it, eventually got my own business cards. I'd throw them in womens bathrooms at bars, give them to people I knew, etc etc. Now, most of my stuff is word of mouth. I loved it at first, especially sorority and bachelorette parties when there were some piss drunk hotties there, but it got old fast. It's hard not to want to drink at some of those things sometimes. Now I have a fiance, and this shit gets us in fights alot. So once in awhile when I get a weekend off from it, we go to this jazz bar where I smoke a cigar or two, have a drink and chill on a leather couch by a fireplace. I want nothing to do w/ a loud ass dance club.
    Damn cuz. Let me get this straight you work by yourself and not through a club? What kind of music do you put on when you're entertaining? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    So I take it that you're not going to go to any of the hot dancing clubs while in NYC?

It would suck being a stripper if you hated to dance. I don't know how you could do it.
    Yes, but if i'm making money to dance, i'll at least give it a little effort. I just don't understand how some people just go out at night just to strictly dance. Alot of girls love to do this. I just don't understand. It's fun for a few minutes, but than it gets boring. Drink please!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Definitely.

*KS takes out his marker and begins to write S M A K across left buttcheak*

rotflmfao
    So that's how you feel about me. I thought you would at least get it tatted homey. roflll

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i hate booty dancing but i like line dancing alot.

The minute i stop dancing with my girlfriend in the club, there is another guy trying to pick up on her. I'll go talk to a friend or go to the bar for another drink and have to threaten these persistant fukkers to leave her alone even after she has told the person that her bf is here. So it is ussually dance and have a good night because my girlfriend is happy, or don't dance and make both of us unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    The minute i stop dancing with my girlfriend in the club, there is another guy trying to pick up on her. I'll go talk to a friend or go to the bar for another drink and have to threaten these persistant fukkers to leave her alone even after she has told the person that her bf is here. So it is ussually dance and have a good night because my girlfriend is happy, or don't dance and make both of us unhappy.

This is very true. It's like no one gives a fuk if you have a gf anymore. lol

<---- one of those guys.
    Last edited by Smak; 12-19-2005 at 12:37 AM.

To me dancing is like "how close can we get to each other w/out actually getting physical" back in NY people used to dance like they were ****ing, it made no sense. If your that excited then leave and go get a room, why torture yourself w/ some hot bitch rubbing up and down on your crotch???

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Well, I have yet to see another married woman write a guy's name all over her boobs and bottom. Let me guess, your hubby is the one who writes "SCat Kickass," and such on your teets and bottom?

Perhaps Swole would enjoy a pic of his name across my ass in eye liner?
    Exactly. If my woman had another dude's name across her behind, she would be an afterthought in my "idiotic" mind.
    Now that I think about it more, YOU GUYS are right. She is blatantly retracting her shoulders to emphasise her pectoral embellishments, just as a guy would breathe in to expand his rib cage. If I was her other half I would be cutting the broadband connection so that she tended to my needs, rather than message boards. That guy must be half asleep if he doesn't realise what she's up to. Even if all the avatar pics are meant to be a joke for everyone, I bet he's not laughing...

Sorry Ives, I think you are a lady, but worshipping SwoleCat is a little pathetic considering you're married...
    Last edited by Flexor; 12-19-2005 at 05:29 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    U prolly hate dancing cuz ur 6' 4" and ud look goofy

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I never used to dance as a young lad mainly cos i didnt have a clue how then I started experimenting with ecstacy which became my best friend for a few years and somehow i could dance. Just sort of went from there really. I dont do drugs now (xept roids of course) but it was a learning curve for me

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Myself, I hate fukin dancing, but it's like you have to do it if you want to really impress the girl. I dance when i'm drunk and that's about it. Otherwise I feel like a total clown. LOL. Last night was a good example. I meet this extremely attractive girl from KC and we go get a few drinks at this chill bar. Than we get kind of tipsy and she wants to go dance. So i'm like ok, but I really didnt want to . Anyways we get to the place and we start dancin. At this point i'm like fuk it and just let loose. I was really buzzed, but for some reason I still feel stupid when i'm dancing. I really consider myself not very good at dancin, but I can grind when necessary. lol Who else feels this way? Dancing is a sure way to get into a girls pants especially if you're good. Why is this?

i hardly ever dance, which can be really awkward if you are on a date with a girl - cos lets face it all girls love dancing

they will inevitabley get up and dance by themselves and inevitabley some other bloke will come up and try it on with her - which inevitabley leaves you in difficult situation

i find that girls never take no for an answer and just force you to dance which is REALLY annoying

i'm not a bad dancer but i have to be drunk to feel relaxed enough to bust out my crazy moves

its normally ok once youve got going
    if u are genuinly crap however that is a different story - stay away from the dance floor at all costs

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    then I started experimenting with ecstacy which became my best friend for a few years and somehow i could dance.

nah you just thought you could dance
    big difference

Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed

so true

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    nah you just thought you could dance
    big difference
    yes, very true. I must have looked like a righ wan*er at times.lol but i suppose the fact that the entire dancefloor more or less was out their tree we all were good in our own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    yes, very true. I must have looked like a righ wan*er at times.lol but i suppose the fact that the entire dancefloor more or less was out their tree we all were good in our own right.
    i used to take ectasy and was adament (and still am) that i was the best dancer the world had ever seen

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I don't dance. It's not that i don't like to dance, its just i can't physically do it. Lack of confidence i guess. I just feel that i am going to make a complete prat of myself.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER

LMAO!!! You just need a wee girl to show you how!

Love to dance...it's the only reason I even go out!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The only dancing I do is dancing around the question of me being married.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    U prolly hate dancing cuz ur 6' 4" and ud look goofy
    loll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information