Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MTV show rant

chest6 is offline Banned
    that would be great

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt even watch the show but you guys gave me 4 minute briefing. Thankyou.

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Hey look at it this way, thaks to the roids and mtv, the gay guy is probably swallowing a 10'' rod right about now, so its all good for him. lol

Hey look at it this way, thaks to the roids and mtv, the gay guy is probably swallowing a 10'' rod right about now, so its all good for him. lol

Ooooops my bad. sorry

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck
    Shit ENOUGH!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

chest6 is offline Banned
    its the cycles baby! lol

Thats right.

Oh well time to hit the sack, we just made that damm homo a celebrity, i wont be suprise if he comes out with his own workout dvd.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i think im with bigpup i might write mtv or something even tho they wont read it

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    its the cycles baby! lol

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    i think im with bigpup i might write mtv or something even tho they wont read it
    save your breath they could of had all of us on the AR help out and they still wouldnt listen

chest6 is offline Banned
    true i saw brians thread on that

you notice that although AAS havent died down like we would like but they havent been quite as huge as they were when all the players weregetting busted and jose's book came out, but now I expect to see a few articles in the paper very soon

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    ya know after thinking about it if io was a homo and did 4 cycles of juice and only had 14" arms i would probably swallow a bottle of tylenol myself..i mean honestly why would i workout when i can just take a magic injection 1,2 maybe even 3 times a week and wake up w/ muscles like arnold

man that show bugged the shyt out of me

I sat watching while prepping my shots for tomorrow.

How much do you want to bet someone knowledgeable tried to get on that show but they weren't pathetic enough for ratings. I know how it works. My brother auditioned for a reality show and he didn't pass the psych screening. He was considered "normal" and "not interesting."

system admin is offline Owner
    Garbage... the whole show.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    if that gay guy decided to "roid rage" on me id have to flick him and break his arm
    a back handed bitch slap across the face should be sufficient. Take caution, he will roid rage .

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    a back handed bitch slap across the face should be sufficient. Take caution, he will roid rage.
    He gives gay juicers every where a bad name.

It would have to be underground sorta speak....

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    maybe we should get funding and put our own show on show the world whats up and up theirs at the same time
    Maybe something like have some peeps do a video of themselves before during and after cycles. People from all walks of life like bodybuilders, wrestlers, club muscle wannabes, newbiews to white collar dudes.. get everyones video together, edit it down somewhat and make like a 1.5-2hr show..Have this video make its rounds in the underground to who knows where and educate the people not in the know including the kids, adults doing it wrong...So instead of the so-called 'Blair Witch Project' we can call it___________________..You guys fill in the blanks..

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    hahaha did any one notice that guy drinking a pepsie whille eating what a diet hes on.

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Maybe something like have some peeps do a video of themselves before during and after cycles. People from all walks of life like bodybuilders, wrestlers, club muscle wannabes, newbiews to white collar dudes.. get everyones video together, edit it down somewhat and make like a 1.5-2hr show..Have this video make its rounds in the underground to who knows where and educate the people not in the know including the kids, adults doing it wrong...So instead of the so-called 'Blair Witch Project' we can call it___________________..You guys fill in the blanks..
    yea that would be cool but then the media would be pisses b/c we disproved all their claims and show kids that they can be done safely

It would have been an interesting angle to show a female juicer. Like someone who competes fitness or figure. Not a super heavy weight shemale.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 01-13-2006 at 12:07 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    There were way too many commercials..I bet there was less than 30mins of actual show.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Ok, i just got done watching this and i am posting before i read this thread becouse i want to punch myself in the face for watching that garbage.

First off All three guys were ****ing losers. The 225lb fitness model that thought he was big made me cringe almost as much as the flamboyent gay guy. Or that little UFC prick with 300000 zits on his body.

Ok where the **** did these people learn to inject first of all? from the perverted old man who was doing the injections to the fag, to the guy at that suppliment shop that was injecting him with home brew. not ONE injection was done correctly. That gay dude was hitting like 3 cc's in one of those shots.

None of them knew what the **** they were talking about NOT ONE PERSON ON THE SHOW.

The parents on that kid i wanted to ****ing spit in their face. "He's going through steroid withdrawls" NO you ****ing idiot his test is all ****ed up becouse he didnt know what he was doing. Or the fitness model dork who was like ..im so tired i dont know why i am so tired.. i have only been on an 8 month cycle with no PCT. Everyone of them was popping winny at one time or another. Also what the **** happend to that kids Ford Tauras he has in the beginning? at about the half way point he had some crysler vert.

that show showed just how many un****ing real amounts of stupid ass people that will inject themselfs without knowing anything about it.

And i thank god sites like this are around to educated would be dumb ****s like all of them.... on one more note i just remebered.. the "steroid expert guru" who said some shit like they make you super human LOL.. that show was retarded and i wish i saw any of those people on that show so i could spit in their retarded ass faces for being such stupid piles of shit..

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    they couldn't have picked 3 bigger homos if they tried-and what's with the guy having some old queen inject him?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    that show did nothing but piss me off .... 3 absolute idiots on the show

#1 .... those guys had no clue what was goin on ... maybe the fitness mag guy knew about training/eating, but he seemed to be clueless as well

#2 ... the parents whose kid committed suicide blaming it on steroids is absolute horseshit ... he failed a midterm, couldnt play baseball which was his life dream, got depressed about it, and made a fatal mistake

#3 ... the gay guy saying that the reason he tried to OD on tylenols was because the juice had him in a state of mind control ... gimme a ****in break ... he was bitchin the whole show how he wanted people to like him and what not .... he lost his gains and started pouting

i guarantee that none of those guys even bothered to do a PROPER PCT or know what it is

once again mtv polluting the minds of the ignorant even more

chest6 is offline Banned
    its gonna suck cuz MTV is widely watched and the negative image is going to be even worse than it is now. I laughed at the end how they had the emotional music and they were like fag dude got on steroids 2 weeks later like hes gonna die or something? Gimmie a break.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    soooo I take it the show sucked then?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    My brother auditioned for a reality show and he didn't pass the psych screening. He was considered "normal" and "not interesting."
    lol he prolly wasn't angry enough to be "the black guy."

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    We should have a reinactment of that show with people here who can play the guys in the show.

Ross can be the gay guy
    Zapp can be the fitness model
    i dont know who can be the fighter dude.. mabey a zit on somones back.

Nark and KL can be the mom and dad of that guy.
    Booz can be the chick that hugs the gay guy when he wins the competition.
    Testosterona can be the gay guys best friend.

We can bring tough old man back for a cameo apperience as the old pervert who gave the fitness model his shot.

ok lol im running out of steam im tired

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha sounds like a good show to me. At least the fitness model would compete. Then the whole episode will be like "Die test Die!" coming from Ross

LX-1 is offline Banned

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    sweeeet. now I can bitch with everyone else

swingbatta is offline Junior Member
    great, just great...i thought the show was hilarious.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    No, his business is gonna tripple. Smart move! I don't think it's illegal to inject someone. AND who's to say he bought it off of him.
    The model had low test levels so he was prescribed juice. So the dud that injected him was doing in legally. THe injecter guy i think has all the juice at his shop.

decadbal is offline Banned
    after 20 min i tuned it off and went to bed..

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Shame on MTV. I atleast expected some good form of investigated journalism. I got nothing. That show could of been put together better in a highshcool AV shop. Ignorant on MTV's part.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information