A friend of mine came to me with a problem. Her 19 year old friend is at school down in Virginia. This girl is a virgin dating a 27 year old guy. Sounds to me like he's getting impatient with her. He apparently snuck up on her while she was sleeping and sexually assaulted her. I won't get into details but he was trying to go in the back door if you know what I mean. So anyway she gets upset and they fight and he slaps her around and won't let her leave the apartment. The girl's mother doesn't seem to be doing anything about it and the father is out of the picture for whatever reason. She of course thinks she loves this guy and is defending him. I said to call the cops but you know that won't go far if she won't press charges. He lives up here in NY and they see each other every couple weeks I guess. What do you say to a girl in this situation to convince her to get away from this scumbag? Sounds to me like a good asswhooping is in order. This kind of thing is so frustrating because the girl is always trying to defend the guy. He's shown his true colors. Get away from him. It should be a no-brainer.