Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive found that the best way to stop someone from attacking you is to grab them by the wrists and pin their arms down. that way you can minimize the damage that you inflict on the other person... the cop should have done something similar. i mean, come on now, hes more than twice her size, and probably 4 times stronger than her. there is no need to cause such severe wounds to her face like that.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    honestly, what did the police do?

he tackled her, she may have gone "head first" and that's it. That chick could've had a syringe, knife, pepperspray - sure it's unfortunate that she took so much damage, but i doubt it was intended, it's not like he struck her at all. This was a 200 pound man, who performed a "take down" and followed the proper SOPs - eithier way, nobody would like this cop, even if he used other Use of Force options, if he peppersprayed her, you'd call him a pussy. If he took the ASP baton to her, than it would be notably excessive and he's be a bully. This guy tackled the chick and handcuffed her, (while she was constantly attacking him physically & swearing at him). I'm suprised women on this board haven't gotten behind the police for this one in their precious "womens equality" movement.

EVERYONE IS EQUAL - i would expect him to do the same to me if i were acting so arrogant.

hopefully this will make her a bit more humble
    (btw, cops get takin to court all the time of Use of Force issues, this is no exception)
    well put man ....

the fact that the "article" is biased is enough to know that u really cannot give an opinion on this ....u dont know the whole truth ... all u know is what is presented to u

like GQ said ... it couldve been by total accident .... maybe she got aggressive and belligerent, he took her down, and her face smashed off the pavement .... we dont know what happened .... but either way ... respect the law

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Well put.
    There's her side, the cops' side, then there is the truth. We've only gotten one side. All we know is who won , and who the pussies are standing around just yelling instead of jumping in and defending an innocent woman who was being "attacked".

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly, shut the **** UP and obey the law/police verbal commands and this stuff won't happen.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the links for the story behind it

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the links for the story behind it
    Exactly. It seems like some people missed the actual news articles... Two sides to every story.

Gordon told Metzinger she was under arrest for public intoxication and to turn around and put her hands behind her back. As Gordon moved around Metzinger she reached up and grabbed the right side of the officer's face "to gouge his eye out," Watson said.

"Out of self-defense he took her down," Watson said. "She was scratching him and kicking him with her roller blades."

Gordon managed to wrestle Metzinger into handcuffs but not before sustaining lacerations and bruises to his face. Metzinger, who had lacerations on her face, refused treatment on the scene but was taken to an area hospital before being booked into the Lew Sterrett Justice Center on charges of public intoxication and assault on a public servant, Watson said.

IamUnwritten Guest

Angry THINK before you SPEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Of course it matters. This is the problem with society nowadays. Noone has any respect. She was breaking the law. She got pulled over for it and if she hadn't given any lip she would have probably just got a slap on the wrist but she didn't keep quiet. She deserves everything she got!

I'm all for police beating people as long as it's justified! Some ppl have too much attitude for their own good especially these "gangsters" who walk the streets like they own them and why because there's no discipline anymore and there are more ppl interested in protecting the rights of criminals as opposed to protecting the law obiding citizen.

I tell you what we may have invaded Iraq and we may frown at the political system in Iran but they got their law and order right. You get caught ste****g you get a hand cut off. If you kill someone you die...none of this life sentence crap with parol in 15yrs.

Sorry for the rant
    S

Sorry - but I have to say that your comment was SO ignorant. --> "I tell you what we may have invaded Iraq and we may frown at the political system in Iran but they got their law and order right. You get caught ste****g you get a hand cut off. If you kill someone you die...none of this life sentence crap with parol in 15yrs."

Are you from one of those countries or have you went over to Iraq or Iran? Well, Iran wasn't always like that and I believe that most of its people don't agree w/that type of punishment either! I can tell you that from first hand experience. I have 4 family members that have escaped from Iran since the Arabs took over. 1 of them was caught and tortured in Turkey by Arabs and the other was caught in Canada and sent back. That's the reason why Iranians hate Arabic people(which is wrong)...and they DON'T agree with their "law and order" except those who are extremist and brainwashed, etc.

How would you be able to say that she deserves what she got? So you say she had some attitude and gave some lip; glad you were there to watch! Well, I'll tell you this much, most people on this site are not "law abiding citizens" according to your definition - and you know why. So I guess anyone here or anywhere else in the US that talks about breaking the law is basically giving a big 'ol slap in the face to the "law" and "authoritative rules" so we all deserved to get a good 'ol beating from the cops! Or if someone wants to shoot something in their arm or in their ass ,that is against the law, we should just cut that right off! What about respecting the authority, huh - WHERE'S THE RESPECT?

BTW, MY RESPONSE IS NOT RESPONDING TO THE ARTICLE W/BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY, JUST A RESPONSE TO WHAT YOU SAID BASED ON THE SITUATION.

Next time evaluate yourself and make sure you're not JESUS Himself before you justify the beating of a human being, especially a woman smaller in size than the cop. If it were a female cop, maybe things would be different. But next time think about urself before giving out the punishment ruling according to what you think "respecting the law" is..
    Last edited by IamUnwritten; 01-26-2006 at 05:45 AM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    that chick got Fked up

Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Are you from one of those countries or have you went over to Iraq or Iran? Well, Iran wasn't always like that and I believe that most of its people don't agree w/that type of punishment either! I can tell you that from first hand experience. I have 4 family members that have escaped from Iran since the Arabs took over. 1 of them was caught and tortured in Turkey by Arabs and the other was caught in Canada and sent back. That's the reason why Iranians hate Arabic people(which is wrong)...and they DON'T agree with their "law and order" except those who are extremist and brainwashed, etc.

How would you be able to say that she deserves what she got? So you say she had some attitude and gave some lip; glad you were there to watch! Well, I'll tell you this much, most people on this site are not "law abiding citizens" according to your definition - and you know why. So I guess anyone here or anywhere else in the US that talks about breaking the law is basically giving a big 'ol slap in the face to the "law" and "authoritative rules" so we all deserved to get a good 'ol beating from the cops! Or if someone wants to shoot something in their arm or in their ass ,that is against the law, we should just cut that right off! What about respecting the authority, huh - WHERE'S THE RESPECT?

BTW, MY RESPONSE IS NOT RESPONDING TO THE ARTICLE W/BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY, JUST A RESPONSE TO WHAT YOU SAID BASED ON THE SITUATION.

Next time evaluate yourself and make sure you're not JESUS Himself before you justify the beating of a human being, especially a woman smaller in size than the cop. If it were a female cop, maybe things would be different. But next time think about urself before giving out the punishment ruling according to what you think "respecting the law" is..

I beg to differ

Violence is the most universal & efficient form of communication. Keep in mind, society may have changed... but human nature sure hasnt.

decadbal is offline Banned
    was racial profiling invovled? DWWG...driving while white girl? dam the man

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADEBISI
    I would love to find that pig and be locked in a room alone with so I could beat the living piss out of him with my hands. SMASH HIS FACE!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I agree with you...I dont even want to watch the vid...scares me to think of my gf or something in the car alone helpless if a punk cop has size inadequecy issues...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    whatever, women should be treated just like men.
    except in physical combat, when they are the weaker sex, and should be treated as such!
    Last edited by bor; 01-28-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    except in physical combat, when they are the weaker sex, and should be treated as such!
    If they act like a man, they get treated like one

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Bouncer, were the hell are you from, a country were it's ok to beat and treat women like shit? You coward mothafacker, they are chickenshit cops who acts like that because they have a trouble getting shit working in their life. I always ask myself, what would Jesus have done, then you can never go wrong, violence is never the answer for anything and you can say whatever you want!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Bouncer, were the hell are you from, a country were it's ok to beat and treat women like shit? You coward mothafacker, they are chickenshit cops who acts like that because they have a trouble getting shit working in their life. I always ask myself, what would Jesus have done, then you can never go wrong, violence is never the answer for anything and you can say whatever you want!!!!
    i have 17 stitches on my right leg from some crack-addict chick who stabbed me from me trying to stop her from gutting some chick who slept with her boyfriend

http://www.menz.org.nz/Information/female.htm
    http://www.ifeminists.net/introducti...210wilson.html
    http://www.xyonline.net/Maleviolence.shtml

as suprising as it is to me too.. women are fvckin psychotic

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louie Farakankan? Seems to me, according to their apparent definitions of racial bias they should be looking into the brother for kicking the shit out of a little white girl. Betcha it won't happen? Any takers....?

I don't give a shit about the "other" side of the story. There is no reason for dickhead, as large as he is to not be able to control, restrain, and put into custody this girl without drawing blood...I speak from experience...plenty of it. He is an asshole and should be fuking fired post haste.

She had no weapon, even if drunk and disorderly. Here it is...if any of you guys did that to your woman...and you told the police she tried to gouge your eyes out, and kicked you with her skates, and she was drunk, so you were only defending yourself by bodyslamming her on the pavement, grinding your knee into her spine and the side of her face in order to subdue her, you would be laughed at as you were cuffed, given a good kidney punch for being an asshole, and stuffed into a squad car to spend the night in jail for domestic violence....I have been there, as the handcuffer, and there is a big double standard...its not right, but it is...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louie Farakankan? Seems to me, according to their apparent definitions of racial bias they should be looking into the brother for kicking the shit out of a little white girl. Betcha it won't happen? Any takers....?

This is so fvckin true it's unbelievable. Where are these racist dickheads. If it was a black girl and a white cop they woulda been all over that thing like white on rice. I wish the news would report the shit outta that one. Some golden opportunities to expose these scumbags are being lost.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    well from what I heard the chick is a rollerderby girl. She dose and still has attitude to this day.
    U guys who have this racial stuff going on none of you are non white are you?

I have stood and watched many of small white females hit, spit, kick, and try to punch the crap out of a cop, while trying to just get the person to stop fighting or leave the area. She actually got arrested, some of the fights I saw in Ybor City, Florida back from 88-91 were 8 out of 10 times caused by a small white female at the local clubs. That's not to say that some of the fights the girls actually got the better of the cops but still got arrested.
    Most cops are afraid of getting aids more than they are getting into an altercation in which they would contract aids. U guys freakin hate cops for some reason, but will defend this little white girl cause she is little and white. Yet if that was the same girl punking you in front of your friends one night, you wouldn't hesitate to put her in her place if you could get away with it.

I don't condone hitting a girl, but the cops around this country are getting a bad rap. So they have to be cautious or they wind up getting attacked and they are just trying to do their job.

GQ has given you the facts and its funny cause not many on here see his view. Mostly because of what IamUnwritten has said. U wish to god someone would try that to you,cause U have the right to do your illegal stuff in this country. F the respect to law and order, here in this country, I should be able to do what ever I want and when some lousy good for nothing cop questions me. The attitude is "who the F are they to question me" U should move to a third world country where the sell kids for sex and you can have as many wives as you want and do and shoot as many as as you can. Then send us the news report when some female set you up or you disrespected a guerrila leaders family member.

I dont' think anyone deserves to be hurt and bringing right vs wrong to this discussion when you weren't there and you don't even know these two people. This could have been a bad cop, also this could have been the biggest Bitch there is. Maybe she hates guys, maybe he hates the fact that he keeps getting disrepected by society.

Being a blackmale I hate to see this but unlike O.J. menatality the officer should face somekind of punishment if there was a slight indication that he was un professional. Also if there is unbiased evidence that the girl was being out of control that should be known also.
    I got this story from some rollerderby females that I know wouldn't back down to any man. They would have prob gotten in a few hits on the officer instead of a mere scrape and they are mostly under 120 but they have fought men before. They aren't scared and they know they have the advantage cause a guy will hesitate to hit them and that's when that fool has been owned.

It was a good post GQ-sorry about your incident with the crack, I guess we forget that stuff is still out there making people as crazy as ever. Nevermid the meth heads that constantly are starting to shoot people and kill now. Most of them seem to be white and from good middleclass home in my are. Seems they travel in goups and the females are the most dangerous ones.

U guys shouldn't play the race card or the sterotypes of hatting black activist until you walk in a minority shoes. I'm here in freakin Denver where U the white majority love football, basketball, baseball which are sports where minorty athletes excell over white athletes. Yet the mexican american communtiy here is treated like trash paid like trash, and hated. There is always some racial stuff going on here about he cops. That's because the police force is a majority of white cops. Now me being from the south I can honestly say its more racist here in the midwest. I get the vibe its not the blacks the target anymore ist the Mexicans. Which is so freakin wrong, but you know we seem to be on a path to where we will never get along and protect and love one another as equal this post give support to my opinion on that.

You are incorrect...there are black people in this very thread...I didnt even watch the video...so my reaction was based on the assumption that they were both white...I dont care what color the "officer" is...and dont care if that girl could fight in Pride...you cant treat girls like that...he wouldnt have done that to a big guy...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    well from what I heard the chick is a rollerderby girl. She dose and still has attitude to this day.
    U guys who have this racial stuff going on none of you are non white are you?

I have stood and watched many of small white females hit, spit, kick, and try to punch the crap out of a cop, while trying to just get the person to stop fighting or leave the area. She actually got arrested, some of the fights I saw in Ybor City, Florida back from 88-91 were 8 out of 10 times caused by a small white female at the local clubs. That's not to say that some of the fights the girls actually got the better of the cops but still got arrested.
    Most cops are afraid of getting aids more than they are getting into an altercation in which they would contract aids. U guys freakin hate cops for some reason, but will defend this little white girl cause she is little and white. Yet if that was the same girl punking you in front of your friends one night, you wouldn't hesitate to put her in her place if you could get away with it.

I don't condone hitting a girl, but the cops around this country are getting a bad rap. So they have to be cautious or they wind up getting attacked and they are just trying to do their job.

GQ has given you the facts and its funny cause not many on here see his view. Mostly because of what IamUnwritten has said. U wish to god someone would try that to you,cause U have the right to do your illegal stuff in this country. F the respect to law and order, here in this country, I should be able to do what ever I want and when some lousy good for nothing cop questions me. The attitude is "who the F are they to question me" U should move to a third world country where the sell kids for sex and you can have as many wives as you want and do and shoot as many as as you can. Then send us the news report when some female set you up or you disrespected a guerrila leaders family member.

I dont' think anyone deserves to be hurt and bringing right vs wrong to this discussion when you weren't there and you don't even know these two people. This could have been a bad cop, also this could have been the biggest Bitch there is. Maybe she hates guys, maybe he hates the fact that he keeps getting disrepected by society.

Being a blackmale I hate to see this but unlike O.J. menatality the officer should face somekind of punishment if there was a slight indication that he was un professional. Also if there is unbiased evidence that the girl was being out of control that should be known also.
    I got this story from some rollerderby females that I know wouldn't back down to any man. They would have prob gotten in a few hits on the officer instead of a mere scrape and they are mostly under 120 but they have fought men before. They aren't scared and they know they have the advantage cause a guy will hesitate to hit them and that's when that fool has been owned.

It was a good post GQ-sorry about your incident with the crack, I guess we forget that stuff is still out there making people as crazy as ever. Nevermid the meth heads that constantly are starting to shoot people and kill now. Most of them seem to be white and from good middleclass home in my are. Seems they travel in goups and the females are the most dangerous ones.

U guys shouldn't play the race card or the sterotypes of hatting black activist until you walk in a minority shoes. I'm here in freakin Denver where U the white majority love football, basketball, baseball which are sports where minorty athletes excell over white athletes. Yet the mexican american communtiy here is treated like trash paid like trash, and hated. There is always some racial stuff going on here about he cops. That's because the police force is a majority of white cops. Now me being from the south I can honestly say its more racist here in the midwest. I get the vibe its not the blacks the target anymore ist the Mexicans. Which is so freakin wrong, but you know we seem to be on a path to where we will never get along and protect and love one another as equal this post give support to my opinion on that.

Dude i grew up in Williamsburg Brooklyn where I was the only white kid in a black and spanish neighborhood and I got shit on every day. I was the minority growing up and I got hazed, jumped, punched, kicked, spit on, called every duragatory racial term I can possibly think of and nobody defended me but myself. I could play the fvckin race card if I wanted to and nobody should have the childhood that I had. It makes me sick that these same kids that tortured me growing up call out the race card for every fvckin thing there is. I wish you were in MY shoes growing up and you'd see life in a whole different light.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    You go UCFighterSC!! What is good for the goose is good for the gander and all that other bs.

Anybody want a teabagging?

Just for future reference, my personal policy is to put sleeper holds on chicks if they become excessively violent - i've never struck a women

I'm glad you guys are chivilarous, but understand that violence is never, ever, ever, ever allowed.. ever. If my dog ever growled in aggression towards me, i would give him a smack. If a guy attacks me, (hopefully) i'll incapacitate him, this goes no different for women - there is NO double standard to violence

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78

more ignorance ......... wtf are u talking about ...... so rather than defending himself and his eyesight (which is very crucial and imperative in his line of work as well as life) ... he shouldve let the drunk ass chick rip his eye out ....... ur idea of police officers must be one of a bunch of cowards walkin around in uniform letting drunk and belligerent women do as they please with no respect for the law or the men/women who uphold the law .... u obviously know nothing ... pure ignorance
    Last edited by QuieTSToRM33; 01-30-2006 at 12:42 AM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    You go UCFighterSC!! What is good for the goose is good for the gander and all that other bs.

Anybody want a teabagging?
    oh me me!!

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    to an extent. personally i would never want to hurt something as beautiful as a woman. dont get me wrong, if a girl punched me in the face or something, id pin her down, but i wouldn't hit her back.
    F*ck that. Its a battery charge whether you pin her or clock her. Any girl whos dumb enough to punch a guy because she thinks its her right as a girl-- deserves to get clocked. We as men have been conditioned to take this kinda crap and I think its one of the great inequalities in society. My .02

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    more ignorance ......... wtf are u talking about ...... so rather than defending himself and his eyesight (which is very crucial and imperative in his line of work as well as life) ... he shouldve let the drunk ass chick rip his eye out ....... ur idea of police officers must be one of a bunch of cowards walkin around in uniform letting drunk and belligerent women do as they please with no respect for the law or the men/women who uphold the law .... u obviously know nothing ... pure ignorance

lol thanks for the support brutha

" ur idea of police officers must be one of a bunch of cowards walkin around in uniform letting drunk and belligerent women do as they please with no respect for the law " (TinTin)

I believe my statement is that my idea of a police officer is to NOT allow drunk, belligerent women do as they please

i'm sure that was a typo, so no worries
    I know the imagary of it is bad, and i'm not condoning abuse or bullying of anyone of the weaker sex, but there is no double standard for violence .

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To all the internet tough guys here who want to kick the cops ass, here's a free subscription to your favorite mag.....

^thats my favorite issue...

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    F*ck that. Its a battery charge whether you pin her or clock her. Any girl whos dumb enough to punch a guy because she thinks its her right as a girl-- deserves to get clocked. We as men have been conditioned to take this kinda crap and I think its one of the great inequalities in society. My .02
    well put.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech

its only battery if its unprovoked. if you get hit first its self defense. btw, no female deserves to be beaten on like a man. people in general are delicate. ive always been of the opinion that a true man should have the pain tolerance to suck it up, but woman dont need to be tough like that. i mean its cool if they are *cough* *cough* IamUnwritten, but its not necessary.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    its only battery if its unprovoked. if you get hit first its self defense. btw, no female deserves to be beaten on like a man. people in general are delicate. ive always been of the opinion that a true man should have the pain tolerance to suck it up, but woman dont need to be tough like that. i mean its cool if they are *cough* *cough* IamUnwritten, but its not necessary.
    HAHA - Good response! Finally someone sticking up for a woman! Although, I really haven't read through this thread yet since I last posted in it. Sometimes, as a girl, you just have to put up a front when you're trying to guard yourself - in all aspects. sometimes i wish i didn't, but oh well...guys intimidated by you can sometimes work to your advantage =)

Although....if they did really reciprocate the fight I'm sure I would lose due to my size! That's why I hit 'em and run! (once their on the ground) heheh j/k

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    I think hitting women is very wrong. but i also think that women hitting man is wrong too.
    I think most people forget to mention that part.

I've been slaped before by gilrs. but i was an ass and deserved it. so i wasn't mad.
    But i've also been slaped by a chick before when i did nothing wrong. in fact she was being a bitch and i was pissed off at her. and she hit me. now that made me MAD!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, i don't know, i think if i was a girl i would't hit a guy that's bigger then me. you never know who you are ****ing with. it just makes sence.

i respect women very much, but i expect to be respected just as much.
    Last edited by Geodogg; 01-31-2006 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    HAHA - Good response! Finally someone sticking up for a woman! Although, I really haven't read through this thread yet since I last posted in it. Sometimes, as a girl, you just have to put up a front when you're trying to guard yourself - in all aspects. sometimes i wish i didn't, but oh well...guys intimidated by you can sometimes work to your advantage =)

Although....if they did really reciprocate the fight I'm sure I would lose due to my size! That's why I hit 'em and run! (once their on the ground) heheh j/k

uhhhh.... no.

if by "putting up a front" you mean being confrontational, that doesnt actually make people back off - if your in a confrontation with a guy, as a women, just relax and be playful - i guarntee you'll be able to talk down any semi-reasonable guy, if the guy is totally out of control, than just run away & scream for help (if your hot, than you'll have alot of guys comming to your rescue )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information