Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

I just ordered....

Some herion and crack, and I have a few questions. How much do i take at a time....and how long til I become an addict?

Why does this sound ridiculas....but if I were to replace "herion and crack" with test and dbol ...people all of a suddon think that it is ok. It amazes me that people would buy....and inject things into their bidies and not know what it is or what it does......

rant over

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Some herion and crack, and I have a few questions. How much do i take at a time....and how long til I become an addict?

Why does this sound ridiculas....but if I were to replace "herion and crack" with test and dbol ...people all of a suddon think that it is ok. It amazes me that people would buy....and inject things into their bidies and not know what it is or what it does......

rant over
    Difference is heroin and crack addicts will more likely than not smash your head in for the few dollars in your wallet to feed their habit. Also the majority of responsible AAS users research their gear and buy from reputable UGL's. Bottom line is who would you rather live with, a serious AAS user or a crack addict?

My 2 cents.

S

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Difference is heroin and crack addicts will more likely than not smash your head in for the few dollars in your wallet to feed their habit. Also the majority of responsible AAS users research their gear and buy from reputable UGL's. Bottom line is who would you rather live with, a serious AAS user or a crack addict?

My 2 cents.

S
    You missed my point....point is.....Why is it that so many uninformed people think it is ok to buy steroids without even knowing what they do or how to use them.....would you buy raw chicken...if you did not know how to turn a stove on????no....but people run out and spend hundreds of dollars on gear...then ask, now what do i do with it???? you would think they would figure this out before they spend the money.

Schwarz is offline Member
    You missed my point....point is.....Why is it that so many uninformed people think it is ok to buy steroids without even knowing what they do or how to use them.....would you buy raw chicken...if you did not know how to turn a stove on????no....but people run out and spend hundreds of dollars on gear...then ask, now what do i do with it???? you would think they would figure this out before they spend the money.
    My bad bro....Good point!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz

My 2 cents.

S
    True dat Schwarz but I think you missed his point, his gripe was that people order steroids and only then think to research them, he wasn't saying that steroid users are like junkies.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    ^werd

Well to answer that, first we need your stats, recreational drug abuse history and your goals, for example do you just want to be a cock-sucking-strung-out-junkie or are you aiming for the big time i.e. permanent brain damage, coma or death?
    Without this information it is very hard to advise you properly.

Dangit he beat me to it!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    a lot of people buy computers...and don't really know how to use them. eh...drugs....computers......same thing

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya i got some friends like that

Thread Information