Teabagger is offline Senior Member

Ladies, advice please on this V Day

OK...My wife is off on a business trip and will return very late tonite. I plan on baking a cake...try to make it heart shape, white cake with red food coloring. White icing with red letters that says something nice and romantic...haven't figured that out yet.

Some other idea I have...balloons on the front door. A big sign she sees when she walks in that say I love you or something like that.

I've done the diamonds, roses, chocolate...all the traditional stuff and I'm trying to think of something different. We've been married 27 years and thinking of something new each year is gettin' tough...

Can you help me?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would have to say go go buy tha cake.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    MotoXracer had an excellent idea in this thread:
    ....Valentines Day....

Good luck!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Home made dinner, lead her to a premade bubble bath, with a trail of rose petals, feed her chocolates while you wash her hair and them wrap her in a silk robe and then wisk her off to bed ( you can take it from there, right?)

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    gsxxr..a store bought cake would mean more than one I made myself? It wouldn't be as pretty...but she would know I spent time on it?

tutu...I would love to do that...except our 17 year old gets all creeped out when either of us get romantic with each other.

I will make dinner, have the house all cleaned and tidy the only problem is she won't be home till around midnite...tired as hell...maybe a good back rub in bed letting her fall asleep to my stroking, hand stroking on the back for you dudes out there that will chime in with some shit about stroking!

I may do daisies this year instead of roses...tell her she is the sunshine of my life...ahhhhh.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    gsxxr..a store bought cake would mean more than one I made myself? It wouldn't be as pretty...but she would know I spent time on it?

tutu...I would love to do that...except our 17 year old gets all creeped out when either of us get romantic with each other.

I will make dinner, have the house all cleaned and tidy the only problem is she won't be home till around midnite...tired as hell...maybe a good back rub in bed letting her fall asleep to my stroking, hand stroking on the back for you dudes out there that will chime in with some shit about stroking!

I may do daisies this year instead of roses...tell her she is the sunshine of my life...ahhhhh.
    this is a no brainer, buy cak and SAY you made it!!odne and done!!problem solved, !!! throw in some flowers and a card, and you in like gin!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    this is a no brainer, buy cak and SAY you made it!!odne and done!!problem solved, !!! throw in some flowers and a card, and you in like gin!
    lol

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Vday gift? ummmm....

spoil her, give her the 2 black eyes instead of the regular 1

Thread Information