decadbal is offline Banned

2 more days of black power

then we shall lie and wait till our time next year, planning , watching making moves and planning our attack.... you honkies will never see it coming, much like you didnt see us take sports, gambling and eventually nascar.... the day of the black brotherhood is closely upon us... for whom thee bell tolls

chest6 is offline Banned
    time marches on

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    ohhhhh... I'm shaking in my dockers and polo shirt

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    whats with the naacp awards?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i will win one... then have it stolen

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Maybe when a black president is in charge you'll have a chance.

haha that made my giggle a bit

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    hey deca what gym you work out at, im in north charlotte too

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    hey deca what gym you work out at, im in north charlotte too
    he doesnt work..read his above post....LOL

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    then we shall lie and wait till our time next year, planning , watching making moves and planning our attack.... you honkies will never see it coming, much like you didnt see us take sports, gambling and eventually nascar.... the day of the black brotherhood is closely upon us... for whom thee bell tolls
    i thought hockey was next in line

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    Last edited by craneboy; 02-28-2006 at 06:10 PM.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    these threads are so inappropriate...you need to cut this sh*t out...your showing your true colors with your sarcasm

Teabagger is offline Senior Member

true colors

What's wrong with someone showing their "true colors" keep it real baby!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    What's wrong with someone showing their "true colors" keep it real baby!!
    I agree but deca is just joking no crime there

I know he's joking...I find his schtick great...I was responding to those who get bent over his stuff...deca is cool, miss his humor already.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    yes he is quite hilarious

sarcasm=anger=hate/racism...JMO

Sacasm=funnyness with open views

Phew, things back to normal! March 1st!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    what is racism really though doctorherb? is it language? is it thoughts/beliefs? IMO it becomes racism when it is applied

He probaly is (hopefully not) that takes everything to heart when someone says it.
    I rag on black people all the time for shits and giggles, the same way they rag on white people for shits and giggles, its not like serious about any of it.
    im not racist by any means, i own a black and white TV!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    what is racism really though doctorherb? is it language? is it thoughts/beliefs? IMO it becomes racism when it is applied
    agreed. When you dont like someone for no reason other than the color of their skin. Pretty much filth if you ask me etc..but thats a whole other issue.

"dont like" someone b/c of thier skin color i dont a gree w/ I mean I dont like the majority of people I meet, HATE on the other hand is a different thing all together, that implies anger. personally, and I know I will get flamed, The black history month, black entertainment TV, Blacks only scholarships etc I cant even believe it is appauling that there can be exclisivness to one race and not another, I can never have a "white owned business" sign in front of my store without being called a racist but in the black community it is a symbol of pride and not racism..complete BS and I dont want to hear that garbage about"everyday is white history day" every tv channel is white tv. rubish! we need to have white only scholarships,white entertainment tv. etc and not be called racists

chest6 is offline Banned
    I actually agree with you 100% with everything you said. I say we take the white/black labels off everything completely. I don't really see the need for "white owned business" but I don't really know anything about your business so I won't form an opinion on that.

It's what's in your heart...It dont take actions, to make you a racist...Many people that are biggots, are very passive-aggressive, and express their beliefs in a manner such as this thread, instead of obvious actions (i.e.-burning a cross, saying the N word, etc.)

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    "dont like" someone b/c of thier skin color i dont a gree w/ I mean I dont like the majority of people I meet, HATE on the other hand is a different thing all together, that implies anger. personally, and I know I will get flamed, The black history month, black entertainment TV, Blacks only scholarships etc I cant even believe it is appauling that there can be exclisivness to one race and not another, I can never have a "white owned business" sign in front of my store without being called a racist but in the black community it is a symbol of pride and not racism..complete BS and I dont want to hear that garbage about"everyday is white history day" every tv channel is white tv. rubish! we need to have white only scholarships,white entertainment tv. etc and not be called racists
    excellent post,i dont believe we can get to being a majority(all races)while people still stick there necks out to be a minority.racism will die eventually its just gonna take some time.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    excellent post,i dont believe we can get to being a majority(all races)while people still stick there necks out to be a minority.racism will die eventually its just gonna take some time.

I don't judge individuals by the color of their skin, period. I am not a racist, period. What I say in jest does not make me a racist, only what I do, not in jest. But quite frankly I and many other whites are really worn out by the accusation of racism. I ignore it anymore, I know what I am and someone who does not know me is not going to label me. "civil rights" leaders, as such, like to scream about how the US should be color blind...well how in the hell can that ever be when every day they are screaming about color? As said before in an earlier post....try having a white american schlorship fund, a white congressional caucus, white athlete awards, white tv. To me it is all b.s. and racism on the part of blacks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and others will not condemn Louis Farakan for the racist anti semite he is....they say he is a good guy...that is like saying the Grand Klaxon of the KKK is a good guy!!!Whites by no means have a corner on the racism market...

While I am at it....what is an african american....africa is a continent, not a country. I am not a Eureopean American...I am an American...if blacks want us to be color blind, and seen as everyone else a good place to start is to stop the self labeling....stop being a, Black American, or African American,
    and try being just a plain ole American.

Everyone has to whine about something, and be soooooo sensitive, I could vomit....as a matter of fact...I just may....

Amen!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    It's what's in your heart...It dont take actions, to make you a racist...Many people that are biggots, are very passive-aggressive, and express their beliefs in a manner such as this thread, instead of obvious actions (i.e.-burning a cross, saying the N word, etc.)

I truly doubt you are capable of telling what's in Deca 's heart by what he posts here. Are you saying he's a passive-aggressive racist and should be compared to cross burners, people calling other people ni____, KKK, etc? Or were you implying deca is a biggot? I sense a little anger with you....guilty conscience?

And, how does his joking back and forth hurt you any? It's about time people started laughing at racism and joking about it. Maybe then times will change.

Of course, you have your opinion, I have mine. You shared yours...I shared mine.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by spywizard; 03-01-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I truly doubt you are capable of telling what's in Deca's heart by what he posts here.
    never said anything directly bout Deca , just used this thread as an example of how some people are racist and display their hate by doing/saying things in a passive manner, then say, "im just being funny", or "i got black friends", etc.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    never said anything directly bout Deca, just used this thread as an example of how some people are racist and display their hate by doing/saying things in a passive manner, then say, "im just being funny", or "i got black friends", etc.
    I totally understand what you are saying... Learn some history people...

these threads are so inappropriate...you need to cut this sh*t out...your showing your true colors with your sarcasm
    I guess I misunderstood your first post? Typically when somebody says "you" and "showing true colors"....it is pretty evident.

How does "history" play into this....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    How does "history" play into this....
    I was actually directing my history comment at some other people, not you or decadbal.
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 03-02-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I was actually directing my history comment at some other people, not you or decadbal.
    gotcha bro! I read that and couldn't figure out at all what ya meant. It's all good....

Thread Information